Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 78. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 21, 2018, 11:14:34 PM
I have been trading lately so that means i am into a buy and sell of cryptocurrencies. But sadly, the crypto that i bought went down even more after i bought it at 0.15$ which could even give me more volume if i didn't buy it too early.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 10:52:48 PM
Yes, I'am buying altcoins because some of altcoins has a great potential when it comes competing the bitcoin.  I buy low then I hold it in a couple of months until it gets the right value to be able to sell it in a fair rate to earn profits. Altcoins have a long way and also a good form of investment. As a trader, you should always guard and protect your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2018, 10:10:14 PM
It is clear that altcoins are in dip because of the recent crash but the will bounce back no matter what. Now is the time to buy altcoins before they catch up.
Those price fluctuations made Bitcoin much more popular because the news likes talking about things like that.
Bitcoin isn't going anywhere.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 07:58:46 PM
Until now the price of altcoins are low and now im buying my favorite altcoins and hold it for a long term. Try to choose the quick potential of altcoins for you to big return to your capital.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 07:01:38 PM
Buying altcoins in another level in trading crypto. Sometimes, when BTC price is not stable, it is pretty hard though
Activity: 350
January 21, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
Yes,Altcoin price is very low at this time.So I try to Buying some altcoin very low prices.I try to buy altcoin who complete there ICOs some day ago.Because i think It's give me a good result few days later.
That's very true. Altcoins have low prices and some of them have the potential to bring some good returns when held for sometime. I do believe in investing in altcoins
Activity: 602
January 21, 2018, 05:27:35 AM
Of course I buy altcoins if I do not do that, I think you simply will not be able to earn, because different kinds of projects always work on projects, even small news has a very strong effect on the coin rate, so if you catch the moment, you can very well work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
January 21, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
I agree with the opinion of forum participants who believe that it is better to buy alternative coins in the course of ICO than on the exchange. This can often prove to be a more profitable investment. Even for speculative purposes
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

yes of course i buy altcoin. there is no problem of price difference between bitcoin and altcoin which gives impact to altcoin values. if you have confidence and believe that his project is good fore why not to buy the altcoin. fluctuations in coin and token values ​​I think is normal in trading. there is no coin or token whose value goes up, or goes down. there must be fluctuations. I have held btx until now the price is still the same does not affect the rise of the value of bitcoin. maybe other altcoins are also stable, but many are down. such as trx or xvg affected also from the declining bitcoin value.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
It is depend on the situition in the market prices if altcoins will so cheap their prices i will buy some of altcoins and hold it until the prices of this will high. Altcoins is a good investment for long term of investment.
Activity: 112
January 21, 2018, 05:14:37 AM
i prefer altcoin versus ico for not waiting too long!
Activity: 336
January 21, 2018, 04:51:53 AM
Thats why we are here, my goal is to have more btc and i cant earn bitcoin if i am not gooing to trade with altcoins. Our aim is to trade with altcoins to earn more Bitcoins.
Activity: 88
January 21, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
Yes. Buy them cheap and sell them at its highest. Go for coins with a goof platform and try to ride when some whales trying to pump them harder but always put stop loss and never let a train left behind you or you might have a big loss.  Better try to catch little by little as to be bitten wholly and never left nothing at all. Altcoins have a long way and also a good form of investment. We can never tell how market will goes around, but it is a notion when Bitcoin rises up, altcoins are red and when bitcoins go lower than the current price, altcoins is in bloodbath. This usually happens but sometimes altcoins market goes up whether bitcoin increases or decreases in value. As a trader, you should always guard and protect your investment.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 04:32:44 AM
I always buy altocoins for trading purpose. When I see a good coin to the down I go for buy it and sell it to when high. I usually don't buy at the time of fork, I have no role for it. I just choice a coin for buy and sell it for profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 21, 2018, 04:31:36 AM
I don't buy altcoins, I mined them. Because it is easier to mine altcoins than bitcoin so the best way to have plenty of these coins without spending money in your pocket is mine them. You can also join in bounty campaigns. But it depends upon the situation, if I think the altcoins is very promising and the future is a success, I guess I have to buy some coins and hold it for a long time. You just need to do a lot of research and copy the pro's so that the coins you will buy will gain profit.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 04:26:21 AM
Yes, I'am buying altcoins because some of altcoins has a great potential when it comes competing the bitcoin. There will be a good value of altcoins in the future. Like ethereum, ripple and dash, this is the some of altcoins that has a great potential in the future and give us a good profits. Sometimes it is better to invest in altcoins tho.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 04:17:47 AM
yes of course because I see bitcoin getting down and altcoin is increasing.
Activity: 224
January 21, 2018, 04:03:46 AM
I have never bought altcoin or bitcoin. Still not enough money to buy it, because there are still a lot of family needs that needed to be met. Actually I want to buy altcoin, that is CND and BSD, and not necessarily a high price. The important thing is I can invest my money in it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
January 21, 2018, 03:51:27 AM
i'm afraid of to buy altcoins because of the btc undless up trend

this could be a possibility. but solid coins will always bounce back. so the best strategy is to accumulate on the dips and wait for it to bounce back to all time high.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
January 21, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
I have only purchased three altcoins to date. These are - Litecoin, Deep Onion, and Bitcoin Cash. That said, I hold more than a dozen other altcoins. But I have received all of them through airdrops (Byteball, Bitsend, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcore, Stellar Lumens, Bytether.etc).
Pages:
Jump to: