Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 77. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
not yet. I think with the cheapness of certain altcoin prices while BTC prices have gone awry may be altcoin prices do not improve. therefore I have not bought any altcoin because I am afraid of the risks. I will hold on BTC for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
I'm just looking at the coins, in the near future I plan to buy a few altcoins for cold storage.
Yes i am buying altcoins but the only altcoins i buy is the altcoin that has a lower price but also have a great future, and i am confident that buying altcoins is really worth it now, and i am sure that buying altcoins can really help us to make money
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
January 26, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
Absolutely. I always buy altcoins and keep some of them as longterm and i use some as a trade in the short term. The quarter of my portfolio always consists of altcoins. Here are some  ETH, SYS, ADA, POSW, EDO
Activity: 1190
January 26, 2018, 08:57:14 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
yes i buying bitcoin now.with reducing price many token below low price, with low price i buy ripples, ada,mona  coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
January 26, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
I stopped with buying bitcoins at this time. Because I waiting BTC going downtrend and if BTC will go down then almost all altcoins will drown with btc too. But I think about buy bcash because of rodger ver looks like preparing ddos blockchain btc network again.

I'm still buying solid alt coins because bitcoin is expensive and getting it with huge sum of money is not good for me. Instead, I get many of the altcoins and have change for big returns.
Your strategy also reasonable. What altcoins except ethereum do you bought?
Activity: 392
January 25, 2018, 04:55:40 PM
Yes I buy,but all coins of course do not buy ,still need to choose what will give the growth! and so the entire market depends  from bitcoin, when it is in a drawdown you need to buy!
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Activity: 197
January 25, 2018, 04:46:43 PM
I stopped with buying bitcoins at this time. Because I waiting BTC going downtrend and if BTC will go down then almost all altcoins will drown with btc too. But I think about buy bcash because of rodger ver looks like preparing ddos blockchain btc network again.

I'm still buying solid alt coins because bitcoin is expensive and getting it with huge sum of money is not good for me. Instead, I get many of the altcoins and have change for big returns.
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 04:45:47 PM
of course, I buy. especially now, the most suitable time for buying altcoins, since the bitcoin has grown very much.
During bitcoin correction, all altcoins will grow well and it's not a secret.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
January 25, 2018, 04:42:52 PM
Activity: 1050
January 25, 2018, 04:33:20 PM
Yes, of course.. with unstable prices at the moment, makes me more eager to buy some ETH and some altcoin which I think has enormous potential when the price is back stable
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 25, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
I constantly buy and sell altcoins. I'm a profiteer and make money on it.  Roll Eyes  I am very glad that I have such an opportunity.
Activity: 196
January 25, 2018, 03:54:25 PM
Yes, of course, I buy altcoins. Especially if it's a good price. Altcoins price is very unstable recently, it fluctuated so quickly, so this is a good time to buy altcoins right now. This is an opportunity for you to buy altcoin at low prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
Back in late December, I bought a few altcoins. In my portfolio bitcoin absent, it was very over hot in December. Now is the time to buy more, but I have not free money for.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
January 25, 2018, 03:32:01 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Definitely i'll buy some ETH but wait for another another month and market is really unpredictable! Sad 
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:29:50 PM
With all that's going on bitcoin right now, i can see great potential and more opportunitys in altcoins! Example, waves is at 3$ and many other tokens which are underpriced presently!  By the time bitcoin price will become stable, altcoins prices will also grow!
Activity: 252
January 22, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
Yep, I keep buying sometimes but I am thinking to stop it and just hodl for a long time for sure. This following charts thing is tiring.
Activity: 98
January 22, 2018, 01:16:41 PM
If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 22, 2018, 12:42:35 AM
Obviously  yes because as you can also see that altcoin price start rising  in 2018. So i thought its good to buy some portion and now its in profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 12:30:28 AM
I'm just looking at the coins, in the near future I plan to buy a few altcoins for cold storage.
Pages:
Jump to: