Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 175. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 02:49:30 PM
I am buying whenever possible as I feel that this is not a higher price so I can afford to buy at a moment and I really feel that we will see some best price at the time of halving.

I am doing the same. The bitcoin price is very low at the moment. So I will buy some and wait for halving.

What you do is exactly good. Even now $430 is a very low price when we think about the price after the time of halving. Sure everyone who buy right now is expected to get promised return on halving.

Exactly buying now is good at a moment as price seems to be quiet affordable and if if you buy now then you can almost double your profits by the time of halving.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 19, 2016, 02:35:24 PM
I am buying whenever possible as I feel that this is not a higher price so I can afford to buy at a moment and I really feel that we will see some best price at the time of halving.

I am doing the same. The bitcoin price is very low at the moment. So I will buy some and wait for halving.

What you do is exactly good. Even now $430 is a very low price when we think about the price after the time of halving. Sure everyone who buy right now is expected to get promised return on halving.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 19, 2016, 12:50:23 PM
No I'm not buying bitcoins because I already have them in 2 different wallets, I consider this as safe.
I'm mostly buying bitcoins because its simply very profitable without any long terms, I do not have the patience for a long term also..

And sometimes holding too much for a long term will just take you away the supposed profits that you can get when the price fluctuates many times. Greed is good but not always in some occasions.
But this time you will not be wrong place for being greed, his greed gave fruits as I have noticed that the price increased from $420 to $430 and now it is not going down so the journey towards halving has been started and the wait lasted. Yes greed will be good here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
April 19, 2016, 10:25:29 AM
I buy bitcoin as my investment in future, using my extra cash to buy bitcoin with hope they will get me good return in near future  Cool
I also hope that the price in the future will be high because I am also saving and holding on to my bitcoins for the future. I hope I can make a big profit over a coupe of years.

I think a lot of people have been recently saving and holding their coins for the up coming halving events and they are really expecting a lot of profit that they will be getting in this event.
Buying would still seems to be much ok for now because the price is still low.

Yes I'm buying bitcoins because I think there is a good chance the bitcoin is going to a high amount so I'm also buying and holding them for the end of this year.
I think we are all gonna make profit because of it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 19, 2016, 09:26:40 AM
I buy bitcoin as my investment in future, using my extra cash to buy bitcoin with hope they will get me good return in near future  Cool
I also hope that the price in the future will be high because I am also saving and holding on to my bitcoins for the future. I hope I can make a big profit over a coupe of years.

I think a lot of people have been recently saving and holding their coins for the up coming halving events and they are really expecting a lot of profit that they will be getting in this event.
Buying would still seems to be much ok for now because the price is still low.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
April 19, 2016, 08:44:09 AM
I am doing two things at a moment, buying and earning as much as I can as I am pretty confident that price will go higher at halving so will sell at the right time to make profits.
Yes, you are doing it right. If you have more money, I suggest you should but few more bitcoins before halving. This may change your life also. Because the recent article, I have read my changed my view on bitcoins: Many corporate employees decided to get their salary in bitcoin. So, there will be a consistent buying pressure on bitcoin to make bitcoin into moon.
Activity: 378
April 19, 2016, 07:30:12 AM
Still buying still holding, still waking up everyday hoping an the long awaited etf or another price booster will happen. Will I have wasted my time and money? Dunno I guess Ill let you guys know in 5 years.
Activity: 350
April 19, 2016, 06:33:23 AM
Activity: 350
April 19, 2016, 04:41:47 AM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
The main reason why I buy Bitcoins is because I believe that in the future they can be worth allot of money. I plan on saving my coins for when the price is really high and then sell them all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 04:39:54 AM
Im buying bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is at low price.
Then when the price is at high i sell it to gain more profit..

It is always good to buy whenever I can but recent theater was a golden opportunity to grab some Bitcoins unfortunately I didn't remain with enough money to buy some more.The halving element is what will not let the price down on long term basis.
Activity: 364
April 19, 2016, 04:16:00 AM

I'm also doing this because indeed the price is now pretty okay not low but also not high and with the upcoming events its also worth it in my eyes.
I think we can make a lot of profit with the bitcoin this year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 19, 2016, 04:14:15 AM
Im buying bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is at low price.
Then when the price is at high i sell it to gain more profit..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 19, 2016, 04:05:39 AM

Activity: 392
April 18, 2016, 01:37:08 PM
Activity: 840
April 18, 2016, 12:22:25 PM
Bitcoin can be made as a investment to get high profit. But over the coming years buying bitcoin at lower price is truly impossible as the price has started to rise from a stable price of around $410.

No it's not stable. If price are stable people can't make profits.

Buying bitcoin doesn't have the exact price to be considered.

That's true there is no perfect price to buy you can buy it anytime when your are comfortable with it, as if you feel that is good price and can go higher in future then you should buy it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 18, 2016, 11:53:21 AM
Bitcoin can be made as a investment to get high profit. But over the coming years buying bitcoin at lower price is truly impossible as the price has started to rise from a stable price of around $410.

No it's not stable. If price are stable people can't make profits.

Buying bitcoin doesn't have the exact price to be considered.
Activity: 952
April 18, 2016, 11:46:25 AM

If i m buying, when the price of bitcoin is low, because it is suitable for me, then i save it and when the price of bitcoin is going up, then i sell all my bitcoins, it is a just like investment, everyone should do this, but now i have already bitcoins, so i don't need to buy again, i m just waiting for halving.

Bitcoin is really an investment that we should do and plan carefully so that we will gain profit and buying low is essential to gain more money when we want to sell is at a higher price.

Yep, sooner or later the price of Bitcoin will go stead just as any other currency there is. Given that, it's best to play with Bitcoin now.

If you are looking for steady bitcoin price then that is not possible as it requires huge market cap to see the price stability in future, and that doesn't seem to be possible at a moment.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
April 18, 2016, 11:38:33 AM
i still didn't buy some bitcoins. I'm still working and currently paying some bills. Maybe soon when i already save some money.
I think todays price are still profitable and maybe soon it will rise and give you profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 18, 2016, 11:01:15 AM

If i m buying, when the price of bitcoin is low, because it is suitable for me, then i save it and when the price of bitcoin is going up, then i sell all my bitcoins, it is a just like investment, everyone should do this, but now i have already bitcoins, so i don't need to buy again, i m just waiting for halving.

Bitcoin is really an investment that we should do and plan carefully so that we will gain profit and buying low is essential to gain more money when we want to sell is at a higher price.

Yep, sooner or later the price of Bitcoin will go stead just as any other currency there is. Given that, it's best to play with Bitcoin now.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 18, 2016, 10:59:46 AM

Jump to: