Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 178. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 16, 2016, 07:16:03 PM
I am doing two things at a moment, buying and earning as much as I can as I am pretty confident that price will go higher at halving so will sell at the right time to make profits.
wow method of collecting and dumping the bitcoin pretty good. continue to keep earning and buy bitcoin at a certain time. and waiting for the right time to sell. I'm sure if you have many bitcoin now you'll be a big profit
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 16, 2016, 06:51:39 PM
Yes, I am still acquiring bitcoins because the $1000 level is near, and it will be a right time to grow benefits, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2016, 06:49:20 PM
because bitcoin has speed in various transactions. I bought a lot of my bitcoin for financial transactions. buy goods of daily needs. bitcoin provides convenience for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 06:17:06 PM
I am doing two things at a moment, buying and earning as much as I can as I am pretty confident that price will go higher at halving so will sell at the right time to make profits.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
April 16, 2016, 06:07:38 PM
Gotta grab a few more before halving  Grin

Already priced in. Price won't jump
Activity: 924
April 16, 2016, 05:25:16 PM
Yes I am now buying bitcoin not just because I expect it's price to go up but also because it has utilitarian value for me.I can pay anyone internationally without any middle man in a jiffy

Exactly, bitcoin has made our lives easy, as it takes fraction of minutes to send money across the globe with the least fees and I don't there is any other better option then bitcoin at a moment.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 16, 2016, 05:07:41 PM
Yes I am now buying bitcoin not just because I expect it's price to go up but also because it has utilitarian value for me.I can pay anyone internationally without any middle man in a jiffy
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 16, 2016, 03:05:03 PM
I am buying hoping that the price will rise in future and we will be seeing good price at  the time of halving and if it doesn't then it will be very bad news for majority of us.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2016, 03:00:36 PM
Gotta grab a few more before halving  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 02:55:29 PM
being bitcoiners is the best, if you have bitcoin you feel that your rich.. bitcoin is like a gold..
It can grow sameday Smiley

Agree Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42
April 16, 2016, 11:12:21 AM
being bitcoiners is the best, if you have bitcoin you feel that your rich.. bitcoin is like a gold..

That's true but gold is best in compare to bitcoin, and yes I think price is good at a moment to buy some coins and hold it till the halving occurs.

am buying coins now but I never spend my fiat here to buy coins. You can make your btc earning method to acquire coins then that will be the one you will used to buy coins by exhanging it first in USD.
Activity: 868
April 15, 2016, 05:11:54 PM

That's true but gold is best in compare to bitcoin, and yes I think price is good at a moment to buy some coins and hold it till the halving occurs.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
April 15, 2016, 01:44:41 PM
Activity: 938
April 15, 2016, 01:40:28 PM
Nowadays everyone is buying bitcoin, as everyone know that in the coming future the halving will occur and the price will increase to a high level, and everyone will get a double amount of return with bitcoin.

Nothing is guaranteed at halving as anything is possible with the price of bitcoin, but lets hope that price will go higher at the time of halving and we enjoy higher profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 01:31:59 PM
Nowadays everyone is buying bitcoin, as everyone know that in the coming future the halving will occur and the price will increase to a high level, and everyone will get a double amount of return with bitcoin.
Activity: 840
April 15, 2016, 01:05:13 PM
I am looking into buying maybe 20 bitcoins at the end of the month after I do a little more research into the price fluctuation and find some one that does not ding me with high percentages to make a transaction.
Reason I am buying is I would like to have a little investment in case bitcoin flies up in a unicorn fashion.

20 bitcoins? Wow you really have a big capital for this. If you want to make a test you can start at 1btc then see how trading goes that will include the price monitoring and hows the average price movement daily,weekly and monthy.

Yes its better to start with a smaller amount at initial stage, as you can gain some experience and can know what are different trends, and once you get aware you can go with the bigger one.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 12:51:58 PM
I am looking into buying maybe 20 bitcoins at the end of the month after I do a little more research into the price fluctuation and find some one that does not ding me with high percentages to make a transaction.
Reason I am buying is I would like to have a little investment in case bitcoin flies up in a unicorn fashion.

20 bitcoins? Wow you really have a big capital for this. If you want to make a test you can start at 1btc then see how trading goes that will include the price monitoring and hows the average price movement daily,weekly and monthy.
Activity: 7
April 15, 2016, 12:48:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 12:13:49 PM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
just like other people,i buy bitcoin for hold it and waiting for price increase,simple and safe way to make profit,but this is also like gabling,we dont know what will happen to bitcoin price next week or next month,

And that is the exciting part of doing holds or exchanges. Because we don't know what will happen , our trading strategy really tests us if it's effective or not.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
April 15, 2016, 11:30:36 AM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
just like other people,i buy bitcoin for hold it and waiting for price increase,simple and safe way to make profit,but this is also like gabling,we dont know what will happen to bitcoin price next week or next month,
Jump to: