Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 179. (Read 307735 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 09:14:29 AM
No I'm not buying bitcoins because I already have them in 2 different wallets, I consider this as safe.
I'm mostly buying bitcoins because its simply very profitable without any long terms, I do not have the patience for a long term also..

And sometimes holding too much for a long term will just take you away the supposed profits that you can get when the price fluctuates many times. Greed is good but not always in some occasions.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 15, 2016, 08:31:52 AM
i hope they'll increase in price in the future so i am buying bitcoins.I hope that in the future the price will go up and I will make a lot of money. I also use Bitcoin for online shopping. It is extremely safe and convenient and I like it better than Paypal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 07:24:00 AM
No I'm not buying bitcoins because I already have them in 2 different wallets, I consider this as safe.
I'm mostly buying bitcoins because its simply very profitable without any long terms, I do not have the patience for a long term also..

You should have a big patient to want a big profit too after bought bitcoin and hold your bitcoin for a while. I know waiting is feel so tired and boring but if we wait the price of bitcoin increase in the last we will get happy because earn many profit.
Activity: 546
April 15, 2016, 07:08:19 AM
yes, I buy bitcoin. because I make bitcoin as an investment so I bought it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 15, 2016, 07:02:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 06:58:06 AM
I will not buy bitcoin. I just have to earn it if I can since i don't have enough cash to buy bitcoin. Earning bitcoin is only free and I have to save it for future use.

You can buy bitcoin even you don't have enough cash. Use your earnings and profit that you will get from selling your coins. After that buy every dip then you will acquired more coins and value when the price increase again. Just don't be greedy when it terms of taking profit.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 15, 2016, 06:54:14 AM
Most of the people are speculating the price increase. and they can get disappointment this time. Because everyone has kept their bitcoins save and when they all start to sell, price can Dip very quickly

I think the price should stay high (at least for a long while) after the halving. If it dips suddenly then most of the investors will likely cancel their sell orders, causing it to rise again.

I should agree for the price remain high because when i start doing bitcoin the price for that time is around 200$ and now it reach to 420+$  so i can say halving my get the price increase to bitcoin. And im buying bitcoins now to save for future halving more profit i expected and also so i can invest on various programs so i can earn more money. And also i buy bitcoin to pay my transaction on my job needs.
The reason is that people want to buy some Bitcoins is that they want to make profit with it and that can takes also a long time because it needs time to rise and that can takes a long time.
You can also gamble with Bitcoin and that is becoming also popular so that is nice for Bitcoin itself.

All of our reason is that is to earn but some are buying bitcoins is to pay for the service that they want to be done. Some are buying so they can gamble online and hopping to get more bitcoins for gambling and other also is they are buying bitcoin hoping to get profit and invest it to hyip and other more. And me my reason for buying bitcoin is to save it to my wallet now and wait for halving amd get profit with it i will not invest for now to avoid scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 04:38:20 AM
Most of the people are speculating the price increase. and they can get disappointment this time. Because everyone has kept their bitcoins save and when they all start to sell, price can Dip very quickly

I think the price should stay high (at least for a long while) after the halving. If it dips suddenly then most of the investors will likely cancel their sell orders, causing it to rise again.

I should agree for the price remain high because when i start doing bitcoin the price for that time is around 200$ and now it reach to 420+$  so i can say halving my get the price increase to bitcoin. And im buying bitcoins now to save for future halving more profit i expected and also so i can invest on various programs so i can earn more money. And also i buy bitcoin to pay my transaction on my job needs.
The reason is that people want to buy some Bitcoins is that they want to make profit with it and that can takes also a long time because it needs time to rise and that can takes a long time.
You can also gamble with Bitcoin and that is becoming also popular so that is nice for Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 14, 2016, 11:46:36 PM
I will not buy bitcoin. I just have to earn it if I can since i don't have enough cash to buy bitcoin. Earning bitcoin is only free and I have to save it for future use.
Activity: 672
April 14, 2016, 10:46:39 PM
I buy some bitcoin when the price is very low. And then I hope that bitcoin have a good fluctuations and increase the price rapidly. If it happens i will get many profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
April 14, 2016, 10:32:58 PM
I am buying at a moment and the reason is I really feel that price will be much higher at the time of halving so I am buying now and will sell when the price goes higher.
the price will most probably grow because the interest of the people will be huge in bitcoin and everyone will follow the price carefully in order to make even more money not only from holding

im buying my coins too because i believe that the halving event will definitely push it up significantly and even though anything can happen i believe that bitcoin will be stronger than ever

Yeah but honestly speaking I feel that halving is the last hope for the majority of us and if the price doesn't go high then it will be very terrible situation to face for all of us.

Exactly, there will be panic selling, good time to buy if you still believe in it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
April 14, 2016, 10:18:52 PM
Yes I'm buying bitcoins because the bitcoin has a very good future a head this year and I think it also has a good future in a long term.
I'm buying bitcoins right now only for the profit, I also sometimes buy digital goods with it but not a lot to be honest.
Fine decision, this will be the good time to buy coins, as you can obtain good profits at the time of halving. Also you can buy digital goods later after halving.

Everyone is saying halving will make bitcoins rise. Market knows this. there won't be a big jump in price. Maybe some people may panic and will sell their bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 14, 2016, 10:14:43 PM
Yes I'm buying bitcoins because the bitcoin has a very good future a head this year and I think it also has a good future in a long term.
I'm buying bitcoins right now only for the profit, I also sometimes buy digital goods with it but not a lot to be honest.
Fine decision, this will be the good time to buy coins, as you can obtain good profits at the time of halving. Also you can buy digital goods later after halving.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2016, 06:51:57 PM
Bitcoin price is down yet again.I opine that this definitely is the right time to buy for price is surly going to shoot again next month.I am also buying in small amount on a regular basis

Good decision as the price is comparatively low at a moment and we can afford to buy with this price as the price is surely gonna high at the time of halving.
Activity: 350
April 14, 2016, 06:18:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 14, 2016, 05:54:45 PM
Bitcoin price is down yet again.I opine that this definitely is the right time to buy for price is surly going to shoot again next month.I am also buying in small amount on a regular basis
Activity: 812
April 14, 2016, 05:49:44 PM
I am buying at a moment and the reason is I really feel that price will be much higher at the time of halving so I am buying now and will sell when the price goes higher.
the price will most probably grow because the interest of the people will be huge in bitcoin and everyone will follow the price carefully in order to make even more money not only from holding

im buying my coins too because i believe that the halving event will definitely push it up significantly and even though anything can happen i believe that bitcoin will be stronger than ever

Yeah but honestly speaking I feel that halving is the last hope for the majority of us and if the price doesn't go high then it will be very terrible situation to face for all of us.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2016, 04:33:24 PM

Activity: 364
April 14, 2016, 04:33:01 PM
I already bought some bitcoins, so right now I do not, when I do I mostly do this because there is a lot of profit you can make with it plus it also has a very good future if you ask me right ?
Activity: 798
April 14, 2016, 04:10:50 PM
Jump to: