Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 48. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 05, 2016, 09:29:42 AM
i havent really bought any bitcoins since the price increased to above 500. but if i feel like if the price is going up soon then ill probably end up buying more bitcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 05, 2016, 09:28:47 AM
iam buy bitcoin because i want growth my capital money

Me too by buying bitcoin right now i am hoping to increase the value of my networth in the upcoming years because bitcoin should still be going up in value per coin.
Trying to invest as much as possible right now from my fiat salary so I can live from bitcoin in 10 years.
Just you bought some bitcoin it doesn't mean that bitcoin value will be increase maybe the demand of the bitcoin and the supply of bitcoin the needs of investors and you should still think that what are you going to do on that bitcoin if you are going to invest that then make sure that you can earn and your nvestment will return to you.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
October 05, 2016, 09:26:54 AM
bitcoin is getting more popular everyday. So should invest its the best way to do and its also easy, just have to wait.

Yeah if you have patience to hold them for a long term then you can afford to buy even today, as price will surely be higher in future which can give us best profits.

A lot of Patience is truly needed in this kind of investment you just need to wait for the value of bitcoin to go up and you can claim the good increase that you got well it all depends on how much bitcoin that you have the greater the increase on the value you can get, and you can still invest in some other stuff like Forex or other currency base of investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2016, 09:17:58 AM
bitcoin is getting more popular everyday. So should invest its the best way to do and its also easy, just have to wait.

Yeah if you have patience to hold them for a long term then you can afford to buy even today, as price will surely be higher in future which can give us best profits.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 05, 2016, 09:09:57 AM
Activity: 840
October 05, 2016, 08:55:24 AM
I'm buying bitcoin at today's price. When I have some more cash, I'll buy some more whether the price is up or down because in the grand scheme of things, these are early days and will be worth much more in the years to come

Yeah current price is a good price to buy bitcoins as if we keep future in mind then the price gonna be lot higher so I am trying to buy as much as I can at a moment to make higher profits in future.
Activity: 84
October 05, 2016, 08:51:53 AM
I'm buying bitcoin at today's price. When I have some more cash, I'll buy some more whether the price is up or down because in the grand scheme of things, these are early days and will be worth much more in the years to come
so true. so what if the price is up or down $50 today or tomorrow. if bitcoin will be still alive in a couple of years the price will be 3 times, 10 times or more what it is today and people will wish todays price back.
if you believe in bitcoin you invest and don't let a slightly higher price hinder you.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
October 05, 2016, 08:47:34 AM
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
October 05, 2016, 06:28:57 AM
I am waiting for certain price drop in next couple of weeks, if price falls then I will surely buy some of them as I think that current price is bit high for making an investment in it.
Activity: 78
October 05, 2016, 06:26:30 AM
The more I learn, the more bullish I am. Whenever you are feeling in doubt, you just need to start reading what the latest advancements in the software have been like, and you automatically regain trust. Of course that im going to be buying daily when so many good stuff is being cooked right now.
Activity: 812
October 05, 2016, 05:42:26 AM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
I am buying Bitcoin so that it can help me overall with managing my money. Bitcoin is really good if you want to make some extra money and save it at the same time.
I have been doing this for some time now and I am going to keep doing this.

If you can manage to buy them regularly then you will be holding enough coins in future and if price goes higher then you can expect huge profits from it and I think even current price is a good price to buy them.
Activity: 280
October 05, 2016, 04:14:12 AM
Nope i am not buying bitcoin. I can't see the future of bitcoin I don't know what's going to happen in future. May be price will drop or rise so better i am happy with my life. I am happy with bitcoin that my friends gifts me in my birthday and new year. Thanks my friends for your kindness. Hope this bitcoin would be jewel in my life at future if the bitcoin price rise above current price.
Activity: 350
October 05, 2016, 04:04:47 AM
I was buying bitcoins off course because i first had to start with a couple of bitcoins to make them even more you kno wbut buying them right now is not profitable so i am not doing it.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
October 05, 2016, 03:39:22 AM
I'm buying bitcoins because I'm doing it as trading. I'm buying bitcoins in low price and then I'm selling it in a high price, I mean I'm putting a little profit from it so that I can earn bitcoins from doing it. I also buy bitcoins for some other purposes like when buying something in the internet that I really needed and the payment that needs is bitcoin.
Activity: 420
October 05, 2016, 03:33:05 AM
I am buying Bitcoin so that it can help me overall with managing my money. Bitcoin is really good if you want to make some extra money and save it at the same time.
I have been doing this for some time now and I am going to keep doing this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 05, 2016, 03:21:58 AM
I am buying just for holding purpose and to trade with other cryptocurrency in trading sites which yields about $20 monthly. And for buying Goods with bitcoin i have no intention because that i can do with general paper money.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
October 05, 2016, 03:18:40 AM
iam buy bitcoin because bitcoin iam use trading
with trading i want my money is growth
and bitcoin is choose the best investment is very fast grow my money
Bitcoin is really a good currency for traders and it helps a lot. it is an ideal currency for trading because the price can't be stable at one mark which gives traders more chances to get profit. just need to play cleverly and wisely.
a trader need to have some basic knowledge of trading before start.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
October 04, 2016, 11:58:16 PM
I Don't Buy Bitcoins For a Single Reason, I Bought Bitcoins For Many Reasons But Some Of Them Are Below:-
1) I Buy Bitcoins For Doing Bitcoin And Altcoin Trading And Also Sometimes I do Gambling With It....
2) I Also Buy Bitcoins For Investing Them Into Revenue share Or Some Hybrid Websites Which Gave Me Higher Profits.....
Actually you cannot tell that your method will also work for others, we do buy bitcoins for different reasons but one of them is because we wanted to earn and make profit in the future, so if you will just bitcoin to hold it for longer period, I think that is still valid reason to earn.
No, you can buy Bitcoin from your own preference, its not always about buying bitcoin from multiple purposes. It can be for growth(investing), online gambling, online shopping and etc. Mostly people use Bitcoin for gambling or buying stuff online. But yes why will you buy Bitcoin if you have real money that can do more than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 994
October 04, 2016, 11:56:11 PM
Price seems to have taken a break at around $610 price range before another big pump, so i am thinking to place some long position in margin trading which is like buying bitcoin at current price.
Activity: 112
October 04, 2016, 11:52:33 PM
For now, i never made to buy bitcoins. But then in the future id like to do that because it is quiet good to buy bitcoins then used it as my investments. It is very good idea to buy bitcoins if the value of it will go down and ill wait that until the time will come.
Pages:
Jump to: