Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 49. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 10:40:47 PM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
I Don't Buy Bitcoins For a Single Reason, I Bought Bitcoins For Many Reasons But Some Of Them Are Below:-
1) I Buy Bitcoins For Doing Bitcoin And Altcoin Trading And Also Sometimes I do Gambling With It....
2) I Also Buy Bitcoins For Investing Them Into Revenue share Or Some Hybrid Websites Which Gave Me Higher Profits.....
Actually you cannot tell that your method will also work for others, we do buy bitcoins for different reasons but one of them is because we wanted to earn and make profit in the future, so if you will just bitcoin to hold it for longer period, I think that is still valid reason to earn.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 04, 2016, 10:28:51 PM
I Don't Buy Bitcoins For a Single Reason, I Bought Bitcoins For Many Reasons But Some Of Them Are Below:-
1) I Buy Bitcoins For Doing Bitcoin And Altcoin Trading And Also Sometimes I do Gambling With It....
2) I Also Buy Bitcoins For Investing Them Into Revenue share Or Some Hybrid Websites Which Gave Me Higher Profits.....
Activity: 126
October 04, 2016, 09:48:06 PM
iam buy bitcoin because bitcoin iam use trading
with trading i want my money is growth
and bitcoin is choose the best investment is very fast grow my money
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2016, 09:07:35 PM
Price is above $600 level at a moment and its bit high for me so I will prefer to wait for sometime and will see whether it falls back to $570-580 level and if it does then will buy some bitcoins.

I'm planning the same thing, I just wait on a lower amount and than most likely gonna buy it because it has a nice amount but to buy it it would not be nice to have a lower amount.

Yeah but looking at current price trend I don't think price will fall at that level in coming days, in fact the price is rising slowly at a moment so I think it would be good to buy at current price as price may go higher in coming weeks.

I think you are right with it, the price is already stable on that range and if you aren't going to buy today you are going to miss this low price. And I think today is the right time to buy bitcoins and just hold it. Because if you are waiting for the price fall before buying, I don't think you are going to achieve that expectation.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 04, 2016, 04:40:28 PM
Price is above $600 level at a moment and its bit high for me so I will prefer to wait for sometime and will see whether it falls back to $570-580 level and if it does then will buy some bitcoins.

I'm planning the same thing, I just wait on a lower amount and than most likely gonna buy it because it has a nice amount but to buy it it would not be nice to have a lower amount.

Yeah but looking at current price trend I don't think price will fall at that level in coming days, in fact the price is rising slowly at a moment so I think it would be good to buy at current price as price may go higher in coming weeks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 04:37:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2016, 03:39:57 PM
Activity: 224
October 04, 2016, 03:19:19 PM
Right now I am sitting back but I may dive in later,my current motivation is watching the real estate market correct with the new foreign ownership rules coming into effect. If I see a drop of over 20% I may look to invest in some property long term. So I have money sitting on the sideline right now till I see a move one way or another that signals a huge swing. Hoping to see a drop but the problem there is the drop could continue as people get hit with mortgage issues and increased interest rates.
Wish I could speculate on both but right now I am more on the sideline and hopefully nothing to drastic happens in each field that makes it unattainable.
Activity: 812
October 04, 2016, 03:12:28 PM
I am trusting Bitcoin because I am using it for a while now and have never received any problems with it, it helped me to make some extra money also.
So there is not really a reason for me to not be buying Bitcoin when it is going to well.

Yeah bitcoin is good as an investment and its also helping us in earning extra money from it so I think we can put our trust in buying it at a moment hoping that it will bring good profits for us in future.

The bitcoin can be used as an investment. If you bought the bitcoin in the middle of last year, you have made some profits.

Even its not too late at a moment to buy bitcoins, price is at $600 level and if you can manage to hold it for at least next 1 or 2 years then you will be earning good profits even if you buy today.
If you are long term minded and plan to make a long term investment, then you can buy yourself some coins right now.

Just make sure you don't buy with all your money as you need to have some money aside for when the price goes down.

It will allow you to buy at cheaper prices and thus get your average buying price down.

Yeah either you buy or sell don't to it 100%, better to do in small parts so even if price falls in coming days you still have an chance to buy them and same goes when you are selling them.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
October 04, 2016, 03:08:29 PM
I am trusting Bitcoin because I am using it for a while now and have never received any problems with it, it helped me to make some extra money also.
So there is not really a reason for me to not be buying Bitcoin when it is going to well.

Yeah bitcoin is good as an investment and its also helping us in earning extra money from it so I think we can put our trust in buying it at a moment hoping that it will bring good profits for us in future.

The bitcoin can be used as an investment. If you bought the bitcoin in the middle of last year, you have made some profits.

Even its not too late at a moment to buy bitcoins, price is at $600 level and if you can manage to hold it for at least next 1 or 2 years then you will be earning good profits even if you buy today.
If you are long term minded and plan to make a long term investment, then you can buy yourself some coins right now.

Just make sure you don't buy with all your money as you need to have some money aside for when the price goes down.

It will allow you to buy at cheaper prices and thus get your average buying price down.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
October 04, 2016, 03:01:21 PM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 04, 2016, 01:45:36 PM

Activity: 938
October 04, 2016, 11:21:30 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 11:19:54 AM
Activity: 868
September 30, 2016, 05:59:31 AM
Yes I am buying at a moment as I have a feeling that price is relatively low at a moment and it can give me best returns in future as it is predicted that price will touch $1k in coming months.
Activity: 196
September 30, 2016, 05:52:43 AM
Yeah i am buying bitcoin in high amount for the future because its price is very good and i hope that bitcoin will be more and more increasing its price in the near future and i am i get a big profit from bitcoin and i hope that bitcoin increase its price to double value so its good time to buy bitcoin right now buy time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 30, 2016, 05:51:05 AM
I buy bitcoins mainly for two objectives, One is for investing in it and holding and waiting for a price improvement. it is the main objective for the current time, I also use it sometimes to conduct peer to peer transactions once in a while.
Activity: 812
September 30, 2016, 05:40:27 AM

Most of the people are buying bitcoins just for holding it and count me in with that. For I have bought bitcoins when the price is still $500 and somehow as of now I did got some profit already but still I am going to keep on buying if I can consider the price is still low. But there are also people who are buying bitcoins just to gamble and to trade.

No it's not the "most". People tend to buy coins for trading purposes but not to the point they will hold it for long. Just look at the volume of bitcoin traders and you can see they are buying coins to earn profit thru trading and not by holding.

And agree, if people consider that a certain price is reasonable to buy coins, then they can do it if they want.

Traders will never prefer to hold their coins for a long term, in fact they will take advantage from each and every fluctuations and believes in making regular profits instead of holding them and earning one time profit.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 30, 2016, 05:36:28 AM

Most of the people are buying bitcoins just for holding it and count me in with that. For I have bought bitcoins when the price is still $500 and somehow as of now I did got some profit already but still I am going to keep on buying if I can consider the price is still low. But there are also people who are buying bitcoins just to gamble and to trade.

No it's not the "most". People tend to buy coins for trading purposes but not to the point they will hold it for long. Just look at the volume of bitcoin traders and you can see they are buying coins to earn profit thru trading and not by holding.

And agree, if people consider that a certain price is reasonable to buy coins, then they can do it if they want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 30, 2016, 05:18:45 AM
Mostly as an investment, Collecting them and waiting for a price improvement to earn profit both on daytrading "for usd daily value" and as well as a long term investment to accumulate some btc on long term value.
the same for me to be honest, bitcoins are just an investment for me and that is why i hold it

Buying it for trading is an good choice as you will be able to multiply your coins in long run with trading, and trading bitcoins is always best in compare to simply holding them where you cannot make regular profits.
Pages:
Jump to: