Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 51. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2016, 06:28:56 PM
At this moment not, because i believe that the price will go down again. The market is very volatile at this moment. We don't got a stable support which makes it hard to count on 600 dollar.
So if the prices goes back to 550 dollar i will buy more agian.

I'm doing exactly the safe thing right now, I just wait on a nice price increase and I hope the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount soon or later.
The bitcoin has a very good worth so that is nice.
I'm also waiting on a price increase but we still have to see what is gonna happen with the bitcoin.
If it will lowers a bit I'm gonna buy some again.
well yeah everyone seems to be waiting right now but i think it would be way better to just buy now
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
September 28, 2016, 06:28:18 PM
Buying bitcoins is good but I think that its not worth buying right now because its something that will lower and than its better to buy, that is my opinion at least.
how do you know the price is going to be lower later. personally i feel like its going to smoothly go to around 750 in a couple of months and not go below 600 anytime soon.

I don't even think that the price is going to be lower enough but I'm thinking that the price today is low already so I'm hoping that the price is going to increase.

So I'm going to buy some bitcoins when there are still no movement to the price and if that happens I do believe that the price is going to increase in the right time. That is what I'm going to do, hold it.

My speculation also would be $750-$800.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 28, 2016, 06:12:06 PM
I am still buying bitcoin slowly cause i believe in the future of btc. I am stocking up for the future as i believe the price will rise slowly and it will get more and more hard to get more amount in the future. so i start now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 28, 2016, 06:08:15 PM
Buying bitcoins is good but I think that its not worth buying right now because its something that will lower and than its better to buy, that is my opinion at least.
how do you know the price is going to be lower later. personally i feel like its going to smoothly go to around 750 in a couple of months and not go below 600 anytime soon.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2016, 05:59:12 PM
Activity: 350
September 28, 2016, 05:56:41 PM
Yes I'm buying bitcoins but right now I already not did it for a time because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount but soon will first go to a lower amount.
September 28, 2016, 05:54:29 PM
yes. I bought because I'm using bitcoin bitcoin to invest, buy at low prices and sell at high prices. I also use to transact because bitcoin bitcoin easier to use than other payment systems
hmm i guess people buy bitcoins to do day to day trading also. i personally just suck at trading and always end up losing money whenever i try to expect the future price lol. i just gave up on it  Sad
September 28, 2016, 05:47:59 PM
well the main reason everyone buys bitcoin is to keep it as an investment. The price is expected to increase and people want to get in on the action. also there are people who just do shopping online with bitcoin because the anonymity is great.
Activity: 546
September 28, 2016, 05:36:07 PM
yes. I bought because I'm using bitcoin bitcoin to invest, buy at low prices and sell at high prices. I also use to transact because bitcoin bitcoin easier to use than other payment systems
Activity: 364
September 28, 2016, 05:12:38 PM

Yes I'm buying bitcoins but right now I'm not doing it, buying is good normally but with such high prices its not worth to invest right now!
September 28, 2016, 05:05:52 PM
Right now I'm not buying any bitcoins because I think that buying is not always good and its also that the bitcoin has a good future a head so I rather wait right now.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 28, 2016, 04:52:55 PM
i am not buying bitcoin long time beucase i invested enoght n+money in sites which i want invest and now i am using potential from that sites to earn more money withmy hardowk to become rich
Activity: 265
September 28, 2016, 04:51:45 PM
At this moment not, because i believe that the price will go down again. The market is very volatile at this moment. We don't got a stable support which makes it hard to count on 600 dollar.

I'm doing exactly the safe thing right now, I just wait on a nice price increase and I hope the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount soon or later.
I'm also waiting on a price increase but we still have to see what is gonna happen with the bitcoin.
yeah i think that the price should increase a lot pretty soon, because of that it will make me big money

What makes you so sure?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 28, 2016, 09:43:28 AM

yeah i think that the price should increase a lot pretty soon, because of that it will make me big money

The price will certainly goes up depending on the users and the adding up on the bitcoin productivity so I think in no time the bitcoin will goes sky rocket high in no time soon, but you gotta be ready to convert your bitcoin to fiat and keep a closer eye over it, cause you don't want to be let behind by this kind of opportunity!
Activity: 447
September 27, 2016, 06:53:12 PM

Activity: 239
September 27, 2016, 05:54:47 PM

Activity: 275
September 27, 2016, 05:51:51 PM

Activity: 714
SkyFall
September 27, 2016, 05:03:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2016, 04:03:22 PM
No I'm not buying bitcoins right now because its not worth it with this price, if it lowers what is highly possible I lose money.
Due to that I think its not worth buying bitcoins right now.
It is normal to see your fear about lossing so much in few $ fluctuation of bitcoin price however you have to know that the last time when price dumped hard from $700 range to below $500 is due to bitfinex hack so if no any similar things happens in future there is almost nil chance for price to get dumped like the way it have dumped few months ago.
September 27, 2016, 03:35:50 PM
No I'm not buying bitcoins right now because its not worth it with this price, if it lowers what is highly possible I lose money.
Due to that I think its not worth buying bitcoins right now.
Pages:
Jump to: