Pages:
Author

Topic: Are You Done Buying Cryptocoins? I AM. - page 8. (Read 1023 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
April 11, 2019, 03:44:09 PM
I'm done for now but will never stop buying when the right time comes again. (2.) Having no intent to sell means that you don't have any plans of taking profit and enjoying the money you invested.

(3.) There's many reason why an individual haven't purchased enough coins for his stash, it could be a monetary challenge or he's in bad situation for the moment.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 11, 2019, 03:40:36 PM
i choose number 5 but i do have collect cryptocoins for example btc/eth through development services such as create wallet, pool, coin, fix issues and others

5. Buying when extra money around, spending coins when finding stuff to buy via BTC and getting a better price, having a stash that I won't sell till I really feel the need to get out and one that I might sell earlier to cover some big buy (change of house, new car, etc etc).

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
April 11, 2019, 03:39:32 PM
i'm still doing my best to fill my bags, i don't buy no more just try to keep earning and wait for the next mega bull run.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
April 11, 2019, 03:36:25 PM
I'll just keep buying and buying whenever I get the chance, keep growing both my hodl stash, which is the stash that I won't sell until I reach my exit-point, and the other smaller stash which I use mostly to buy stuff online (fortunately, more and more merchants are accepting btc which is great), to trade some altcoins, but also to convert to fiat whenever I feel like spending some money outside.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 03:29:45 PM
I see that the market is growing. I am very happy because I was waiting for this. I have bought everything for a long time and have been waiting for the peak of growth for a long time. Now is the right time for holding.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 11, 2019, 03:23:04 PM
I don't see any valid reason behind your quit from crypto.But I still believe in crypto and still now I am holding btc for making big profits.Because I believe bitcoin still can change my life for good and I'll work hard to achieve that.I'll suggest you to keep holding and I can assure you that bitcoin wont disappoint you.Good luck    
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 11, 2019, 03:20:43 PM
2nd point is silly. Who in their right mind would want to purchase and never think of selling? That is completely silly and you need to get rid of this point op.

Coming to your question, I would say that I am a long trader and I tend to stay patient for a long period of time before selling unless there is an emergency.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
April 11, 2019, 03:12:19 PM
Your never done with crypto ; )  It depends, the older more established/older coins i tend to buy on major dips. The new comers or low ranked ones are more risky and comes/gos more frequent.
A mix of 5 and 6 i would say.
Activity: 200
Merit: 73
Flag Day ☺
April 11, 2019, 02:57:47 PM
Is too early to wish to stop buying cryptocurrency coin. Cryptocurrency still has so much to offer in the future and great coin would come in along the way.
This is more like a revolution that would engulf the world in the nearest future

Not for me, I sitting on amounts of multiple coins that if any reach my price target,
I easily have more than I can spend. There is no point to me buying any more.

So from the sound of it , you are in cat 3, still accumulating phase.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
April 11, 2019, 03:02:12 PM
i've been using bitcoin since late 2012 and i feel like i've accumulated enough at this point. i've got coins tucked away to sell in the next bubble and the one after that. i'm a trader so now that i've got my nest egg, i'm mostly intent on extracting fiat out of the ecosystem now so i can make a living. Smiley

Why would anyone buy any crypto or any other investment asset with no intention to sell?

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 11, 2019, 03:01:50 PM
what i'm not done though it the waiting. i'm not done waiting for the next bullrun. buying is always an option to do every day, i may decide to buy new coin or add more to the stash i have been holding. i think this is usual the case for some of us here and wants to sell for small gains or high. it all depends to how bulls are doing.

Flag Day ☺
April 11, 2019, 02:47:48 PM
2. Buying forever with no intent to ever sell.

Don't you think that point no. 2 is unrealistic? Why would anyone buy any crypto or any other investment asset with no intention to sell? This may happen only if a person had earned enough for the rest of his life and now saving up for his next generation!

Yes , I do think cat 2 is not bright , however there are those individuals on btctalk that buy and hodl and claim they will never sell.

I am in cat 1, so the 2 group make no sense to me either, but I do recognize there are some out there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
April 11, 2019, 02:52:47 PM
Is too early to wish to stop buying cryptocurrency coin. Cryptocurrency still has so much to offer in the future and great coin would come in along the way.
This is more like a revolution that would engulf the world in the nearest future
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 11, 2019, 01:25:15 PM
I'm perhaps included in an option that you haven't listed: continuously buying while the prices are calm and just waiting when the moment is opportune. This has worked for me in the wee months of 2014-2016 right before the bull run and I have been doing it again ever since the decline to $6000 down to $3000. Right now, I'm just playing the waiting game, adding something on the books just in case and hopefully get some more profits on the way.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
April 11, 2019, 01:16:02 PM
Let's face facts, many of us have been in Crypto for years now.

Aside from the very few instances where you need to send crytocoins and transact immediately.

How many of you are just done buying crypto as an investment?

I mean you purchased enough of multiple coins, that if any hit your intended price target for them in 5 to 10 years,
you be richer than you ever dreamed.

So are you

1. Done buying crypto and just waiting for your ship to come in.
3. Still not purchased enough coins for your ship to come in.
4. Crypto Trader buy and sell everyday for small gains

I am in the 1 category, literally no reason to buy any more, don't even care about new cryptos.
If it reaches my price target , I'll be rich, if not, I won't be spending any more money on it.
So Which are You?

Don't you think that point no. 2 is unrealistic? Why would anyone buy any crypto or any other investment asset with no intention to sell? This may happen only if a person had earned enough for the rest of his life and now saving up for his next generation!

I personally belong to category no. 3 and 4, but partially! I neither buy heavy amount of cryptos nor I trade regularly make small profits. I am just building up my crypto corpus fron various activities and the time for sale is way too far for me!
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
April 11, 2019, 01:05:20 PM
I buy in parts. Over the course of a year, I basically acquired altcoins. I tried to choose promising coins, but I also took coins from the top 10 cryptocurrencies. For example, I bought EOS, ADA, Stellar, BNB. When small savings appeared, which I could spend on various useless things, I tried to buy various tokens of promising projects. I always bought in small parts. Since the bottom of the market was hard to predict, I often bought tokens 2-3 times at different prices. This tactic still seems rather pragmatic to me and I try to stick with it. But lately I decided to diversify my portfolio more and buy more bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
April 11, 2019, 12:43:03 PM
So are you

I'm on the fourth category but I dont do it everyday, I do buy whenever I have some extra money and I do sell whenever the price is higher so I can make some profit.
Maybe you need to add one category 5. Keep on buying for long term holding till the price make us a millionaire Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
April 11, 2019, 12:16:29 PM
So are you

5) Buying when extra money around, spending coins when finding stuff to buy via BTC and getting a better price, having a stash that I won't sell till I really feel the need to get out and one that I might sell earlier to cover some big buy (change of house, new car, etc etc).

Oh, and btw, we are talking about cryptocoins , not crypocoins Cheesy I assume those are only for medical bills.  Grin
You realize that there are people buying and using BTC, right? Without usage..there would be no point in holding either,

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 11, 2019, 11:48:34 AM

Aside from the very few instances where you need to send crytocoins and transact immediately.

I mean you purchased enough of multiple coins, that if any hit your intended price target for them in 5 to 10 years,

So are you

I have to say that right now I don't have money to buy crypto, so I just hold my btc and altcoins and waiting for the price increase.
I also trying to collect more btc through signature campaigns.
Flag Day ☺
April 11, 2019, 11:44:00 AM

So are you

4. Crypto Day Trader buy and sell everyday for small gains
added
5. Buying when extra money around, spending coins when finding stuff to buy via BTC and getting a better price, having a stash that I won't sell till I really feel the need to get out and one that I might sell earlier to cover some big buy (change of house, new car, etc etc).
6. Long Trader: Continuously buying while the prices are calm and just waiting to sell high.

I am in the 1 category, literally no reason to buy any more, don't even care about new cryptos.
If it reaches my price target , I'll be rich, if not, I won't be spending any more money on it.
So Which are You?
Pages:
Jump to: