Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 13. (Read 17805 times)

copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 6
wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade
For the way to see if most of the ICO are absolutely insane and most of them are actually scams and shits. IEOs too.
Fully agree with you brother. 90% ICO is a scam. Why is everyone so fond of investing in these scam projects? A lot of really good and honest projects. Such as Sound Money Coin for example.
Agree, if you want to invest in an ICO make sure there are developers in the team and that at least there is some sort of MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to make sure there are tech people behind it. Recently I think there are better projects now overall.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am not dreaming have my own coins because I have enjoyed with many altcoin kinds from ICO, I think its not easy how to created new coins without have good planning and procedure for listing in greatest exchange market.
For the way to see if most of the ICO are absolutely insane and most of them are actually scams and shits. IEOs too.
I would not speak so sharply. study completely many ICO and IEO projects and you will understand that there are so many good projects
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Yes, I am dreaming to launch my own coin. I mean I want to lunch my own cryptocurrency in the future. I saw many people launch their own cryptocurrency and it's going well. So now I'm planning to create my own cryptocurrency. If I can create my cryptocurrency, then I will hold my own coin. In order to increase its value in the future. I have seen many ICO cannot succeed But I'll do my coin's ICO successfully. I will use Blockchain Technology in my cryptocurrency. Because all cryptocurrency is based on Blockchain Technology. But yes, for the promotion of new cryptocurrency, I'll arrange Bounty and signature campaign.

Thank you
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Well, clearly not the next cryptocurrency exchange. How many of them (10-20 projects per month). Nothing more. I like the industry aimed at a large number of people. This product should benefit users from regular use. All other problems while blochkchayn can not solve. Unfortunately, I do not have enough knowledge to create something of my own. And in my country there are regulators. Even when creating a project, I will have to carry out the main work abroad.
copper member
Lets do dream right now,  if I have the oppurtunity to have my own company and will enter on the crypto world. I would like to create a product which is use by all gamers around the world. Let say this coin will be the core money for each games. That so big but it just a dream so no problem hehehe, partnership with garena, creator of mobile legend, league of legend, dota, and any popular game. The coin will be the mode of payment in competition and not just about it, there will be further use of it

Seems that you don't have PMs open. Right now I am creating my own company and planning to do an ICO for a Crypto Gaming Arcade. If you are interested in joining the team let me know! You can see some of the open positions available: https://arcadium.games/team/ Also, if you have any recommendation please let me know what do you think.
Activity: 258
Lets do dream right now,  if I have the oppurtunity to have my own company and will enter on the crypto world. I would like to create a product which is use by all gamers around the world. Let say this coin will be the core money for each games. That so big but it just a dream so no problem hehehe, partnership with garena, creator of mobile legend, league of legend, dota, and any popular game. The coin will be the mode of payment in competition and not just about it, there will be further use of it
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I thought about it not so long ago, because I have really good opportunities to solve very important problems. But I think that today the market is just gaining strength and you and I need to try not to scare people and not to deceive them.
Activity: 201
Well i have plans of developing a project based on linking data all across platforms or industry. For instance, a platform where all the industries of a country can share information upon request. There are going to be some classified information that can only be viewed by request from the holders of such information but for general biographic details of any person within the country i believe it should be within the reach of every governmental institution.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Fully agree with you brother. 90% ICO is a scam. Why is everyone so fond of investing in these scam projects? A lot of really good and honest projects. Such as Sound Money Coin for example.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
We have thousands of coins out there that has been created for certain issues of the world and as i see it,all of the problem they are already answered ,means in future if they are legit then all service and product will be available

But asking me about what would i like if having a chance?i like to focus kn medical side either service or profuct but purely for the health and development
Activity: 602
I am not dreaming have my own coins because I have enjoyed with many altcoin kinds from ICO, I think its not easy how to created new coins without have good planning and procedure for listing in greatest exchange market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
For now I like the IEO more. I have some ideas about making ICO and the product is more about social activities where we can help some people who are in disaster or establish a social organization. I also have an idea about an auction site that has its own cryptocurrency as a media transaction.                                                      
Activity: 532
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust

adding your coin to an exchange isn't as easy as it is back when ethereum weren't widely used. voting and getting listed  on cryptopia isn't even worth now. forking is the new game now but that is if you get support from miners
and community.

I guess you need initially to fund your coin because if you've created a coin and launch it directly to an exchange then what would be its market price? Still, there is a need to ensure that market price of it will going to be competitive. In addition, I don't think that a single entity aside from bitcoin creators has the ability to launch their coin without team or project that will going to support it for a long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
no im not . im verry addicted to cryptos and i can say to myself that i am a solid crypto enthusiast but it never cross to my mind that i will create my own coin . why ? its simply because i think creating a coin was too hard  . im aware that there are service that can done it for you but they are not free . even if i say that i have the cash to afford paying for my own coin , i dont still see a purpose on why i should create my own coin  .  i guess im already comtented this way  . the market is already polluted with bad coins , i dont want to make it even more worst .
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Launching a coin will be as easy in the future as  having an own website.
We will have a crypto Go Daddy which enables tokenization of the companies ( small and medium ones ).
There are working projects out there like ShareNode offering  to each company to be tokenized.
In the future a not tokenized company will be like a company today not having a website.

Right now, in ethereum network, anyone can create and launch their own coin with smart contract. But the difficult part is on the project what we want and i think its require a lot resources and bussiness knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
One of my major dream is to creat AYC, this will incentivize EVERY creator no matter their area of specialization. I want to produce the currency of uniqueness,  minable only with your talent or works.
I may do bounties,  but hunters must be ready to do what they like to do in an acceptable way....
copper member
Launching a coin is hard! I am in the process of launching my own token for a gaming platform. If you are interested in joining the team PM me. Even if you are not interested in joining would be cool to share ideas with others that are launching their own companies too. I an currently working on the MVP, so software development or marketing knowledge would be recommended at this stage. You can take a look at https://arcadium.games
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Launching a coin will be as easy in the future as  having an own website.
We will have a crypto Go Daddy which enables tokenization of the companies ( small and medium ones ).
There are working projects out there like ShareNode offering  to each company to be tokenized.
In the future a not tokenized company will be like a company today not having a website.
Activity: 420

If only project associated with bookmakers or poker. Here is a gold mine where you can pump money and forget about how to earn it. Pretty cool product I would have)
Pages:
Jump to: