Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 8. (Read 17805 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Are you low on shitcoins? I believe that the number of cryptocurrencies has already passed the critical line. When you are not familiar with the cryptocurrency market and come to it for the first time, you will easily get confused in such a number of coins. It is not better to join the team of the popular altcoin and try to make it better.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

I am dreaming to launch my own coins before that is related to travelling but as far as the new ICO status now, its so hard and it scary to introduce new projects to people knowing it can be judged as a scam on the first sight.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
to launch coins requires a lot of preparation and lots of funds and has a reliable team in each field and I don't have it all so I never thought of launching my own coin
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
crypto currencies is a part of blockchain and a way to use it, so of course even when we think the building of a new web site, we think if we connect that website to the blockchain and a coin later. but its not an easy job.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I have it in mind before to launch my own project but I don't think am going to do it again since people's interest in ICO is waning down daily. What could be profitable now is IEO and STO but I think it will need a lot of attention and paper work which am not ready for now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Of course I was thinking about launching my own coin, but I really looked at the situation and realized that I didn't have enough money, a team and a better idea to start making my own project
Activity: 700
Thoughts that very often torment me about why I have not done some interesting project before have come to my mind many times, but now that the SEC has begun to seriously regulate this sector, I’m not worried. I think that sooner or later, many people will go to jail.
I also feel very helped by that, so that fraudsters will be more careful and that will make the project scam less so it will be very beneficial for us to invest in ICO.
so I also don't think about making coins myself but I prefer investing.
but sometimes I really am interested in the benefits of making an ICO and sometimes I fantasize about making an ICO.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Launching a coin is pretty simple, but having a great project and product to foster the use cases of the coin is the issue. If I'm to launch my own coin, it will be used to pay for domain names, the project itself will be geared towards a decentralised internet. I picked so much interest in this field but I'm yet to put my mind to developing a coin. One also needs team mates with similar vision to succeed because a tree can't form a forest.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
I dream that as few people as possible launched their coins, a huge number of shithcoins scares off people from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Thoughts that very often torment me about why I have not done some interesting project before have come to my mind many times, but now that the SEC has begun to seriously regulate this sector, I’m not worried. I think that sooner or later, many people will go to jail.
Activity: 364
I am dreaming to launch my own coin one day but I later came to realisation that it is not easy because you need money to promote it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
ICO is not having a good success now for many investors are not having good experience with the ICO projects and instead it is the opposite. Many are seeing this as a scam because of its higher percentage of failure. Now, there are new crowdfunding to which investors are more comfortable with and that is the EIO (Exchange Initial Offering) to which in my own opinion is good like those project that are being launched in Binance Exchange.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I dreamed and had a wishing whether the eth cost reverted to $ 1,400 so I would purchase a residence and a modern auto so move matrimonial, I get any coins from ico that I yet mastery until instantly
Activity: 35
No, I achieve not dreaming, it requires to be accepted in scheduling. From airdrop thither is no impression. Although whether you amble the propose as single or a little group without support, you buoy create airdrop to pull humans and make liquidness.
Activity: 62
I'm not fascinated of launch my currency.I'm fascinated of working my corporation which doesn't provide whatever sort of currency on the other hand is ready to admit whatever formation of currentness that is transformable to my regional cash.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I have dreamed of launching my own coin but I stopped fantasizing about that because it is not as easy as it seems. Your concept might be good and superb but it goes beyond the concept. You have to have money to back it up and promote it. And in my part of the world raising money is very hard because nobody is willing to support you. I think it is only for does who have all it takes financially to launch and back up their coin, unless you want to run a scam project which is unethical and illegal.
Activity: 276

adding your coin to an exchange isn't as easy as it is back when ethereum weren't widely used. voting and getting listed  on cryptopia isn't even worth now. forking is the new game now but that is if you get support from miners
and community.

I have this friend that tried embarking on this journey sometime ago. I just laughed when he told me that. He just made calculations and thot its as easy as just making calculations and seeing profits. Hahahaha.... It takes a lot of hardwork and funds for one to get own coin. Anyone up for that? I will appreciate to be among the team.
Activity: 35
Various crypto investors rather or next dreaming of launch their have currency later requiring themselves in infrequent ICOs. The outcome of low-priced launch of have money over smartness agreement similar element, neo or astral has brought to the many buncos in presence.
Activity: 72
Allows to achieve dreaming equitable instantly, whether I get the oppurtunity to get my have corporation and desire come in on the crypto planet. I would similar to make a production which is apply close to each gamers round the planet. Allow to add this currency desire be the centre cash representing everyone pastimes. That so large on the other hand it aloof a dreaming so no issue hehehe, corporation with garena, inventor of motile novel, combination of fable, dota, and whatever public gamey. The currency desire be the mean of expenditure in rival and not aloof almost it, thither desire be also apply of it
Activity: 38
Had a anticipate of launch something myself. On the other hand did capture a looking how various coins / currency are thither, aloof assume 't want outpouring marketplace with added shitcoin =D Whether had alot of plain cash to pament developers, definetly would create something usefull. Who understands, possibly in forthcoming desire create something. On the other hand presently thither is as well various shitcoin away thither =D
Pages:
Jump to: