Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 9. (Read 17805 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 15
The truth of the matter is, I don't really dream to launch my own coin rather I just want to help someone to promote their legit dream coin. That's what we called bountying. in other words what we are doing right now is helping someone on his dream to popularize his dream coin.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
I had a dream about it. Let me explain what happened next!   

The hardest thing is marketing, as we know that currently there are more than 2000 coins and tokens of course all competing to be the best, because many projects die.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
For now i am not dreaming to launch my own coin it hard for me since i have no experience yet so far how to run this or develop more in order to success in the future, for now i am enjoying doing bounties and making more investment here in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
As a software engineer in java language , i thought of going into blockchain developer to create something unique based on the experienced i had in cryptocurrency and software.  But the bear season got me discouraged and i don't think i want to go into such project.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I had a dream about it. I tried and gave up! Because launching a project is not easy.  Though I have enough experience to launch a crypto project, but what will happen then? another new coin without no future goal except some exchange listing! Then no need even my own coin. We have lots of coin already, the thing we don't have is mass adoption! Which the crypto industry needs. Lots of coins are being created every year and then they become dead. From technology to food, hundreds of ICO/STO/IEO projects are coming but they do nothing except some exchange listing! So, I don't need personal coin like them.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4

Do not plant to launch any coin but to tokenize the business could be an option. I think tokenization
will be mandatory for companies in the future if they want to be successful.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
yes of course I have that dream but unfortunately I can't do it myself. in my mind it's not easy even hundreds of new coins nowadays that don't have any further development, this indicates that making cryptoqurrency itself is very difficult, there are many other things that must be done so that that goal is achieved.
To run your own coin you need programming knowledge and start-up capital and a lot of proper time.
Activity: 61
Launch your have Altcoin with ICO is extremely hard as it desire included immense economic method and ability so that you could speed up a propose which is in prefer of the copious humans who are the valid occupation men hither of this hunger. Without method and ability so launch and composing your have currency desire be aloof a dreaming perpetually. I desire focus on ICO eats and lubricant design whether thither is an chance to create my have crypto currentness.
Activity: 38
Remain yr I was thought of launch single with a mates of familiar. It appeared similar a propose could move any purchase with all the more a slight site. Instantly that the marketplace has wised up a shred I look no location in it and no measure proffer.
Activity: 35
launc an have currency from a smartness agreement is extremely easy and returns minutes to achieve its. on the other hand, whether we get have currency over the ICO and the stocks are victimized correctly with the purpose of dedication to the propose were prepared it would be awesome.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
I had no such thought.  Because there are already so many coins that I think that I will not think of anything new.  And I do not want to duplicate others.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
There were such thoughts and sometimes such thoughts really come, because sometimes it seems to me that an idea occurred to me. which can really help to make our world better, but then after thinking this thought goes somewhere.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I'm not dreaming of launching my own coin but I have a few friends who are in the process of doing so. The market has been looking favorable so they believe that in the next few months they will launch their ieo. Keep on the lookout for the cravelancer project

Good luck to your friends if they are doing it because they want to contribute to the industry and development. But if they are just in it for a quick profit,,, then just like all the ICOs and everything else that followed, they are not going to do well. The industry is completely saturated with people trying to make fast money, not favorable as you think it is.
if investors are really interested and the project is interesting for society, then everything can be, even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, the situation may change for the better.  The main thing that the developers acted professionally.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I'm not dreaming of launching my own coin but I have a few friends who are in the process of doing so. The market has been looking favorable so they believe that in the next few months they will launch their ieo. Keep on the lookout for the cravelancer project

Good luck to your friends if they are doing it because they want to contribute to the industry and development. But if they are just in it for a quick profit,,, then just like all the ICOs and everything else that followed, they are not going to do well. The industry is completely saturated with people trying to make fast money, not favorable as you think it is.
Merit: 270
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

the question?
do you have knowledge of crypto, technology, ideas and how do you have management to develop your own crypto?
I don't think it's easy, there are many who create their own coins like tokens, but not all can develop and most of them only become shitcoin.
so I think this should be conceptualized periodically and gradually until you have opportunities in this industry competition.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I don't dream to launch my own because i stop subcribe to creating new coin all what i being advocating for is for existing coin to be developed.
Activity: 700
I dreamt about it, but I want not just ICO to gather money - but good and strong project with big future, even have some ideas and waiting for market growing
But all that is just fantasy. It is very difficult to actually build a project from the beginning to developing as you said above. If I personally want the project to be used by many people and on that project it can produce crypto in various ways. Examples such as walking or sports. Indeed, there are many projects like this, but this kind of project is what I want because it can be useful for others.
I am agree that its hard to built a crypto project. We should gather good programer and gather good marketing people. Beside that, we should focus on regulation because many country ban cryptocurrency. Many study field involve in crypto if we want build a good project and legit one
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
In the past when prices were still stable, my friends and I planned to launch the project, but when the market experienced a decline in prices, we all refused to do that because we did not want to work when the market was bad.maybe in the future when market grows again we will launch it
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
If I was starting any crypto project I would post a roadmap first then develop a project to a stage that can show people some demo of a use case at least. If this development would be in range with previous covered road map than this is already a good sign to investors this is a serious project. Then I would try to get some partnership.

After that, I would start a bounty but only when the project is ready to and marketing would have the proper impact. Starting a bounty, airdrop or any other too soon is a typical mistake of majority projects today.

Wasting an airdrop period is a huge waste of team energy and wasting huge power of bounty or airdrop as a marketing tool.

I found many project dead that had a good idea but simply started bounty or airdrop to soon and then getting crazy when bounty founds gone that they cannot attract community and investors.

Pages:
Jump to: