Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 7. (Read 17805 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
There are too many coins. I'm dreaming to close the most of them instead.  Smiley
There are lots of alt coins who has had delisted from some exchanges just because its value has not gave a profit to the exchange or to its holder itself. Usually, the coin will got interested by many people because its function and some feature who has different from other alt coins. But now, we can find a lot same feature and function from the new alt coin and of course this will make some investor reluctant to buy it. I don't know what OP's mean but in the cruptocurrency world there is no impossible to happen, someone has an ability to make the coin for himself and can be accepted by many users but it needs a a long process.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
If you have a good idea, then go ahead and create your own coin. But you need a lot of funds ready, for marketing and development purposes. And also, you need to build a good team, which composes of people with good reputation who will remain committed to it until the project is completed. If you go ahead without these, then your coin will end up like the thousands of dead or dormant coins which are not traded in any of the exchanges.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
actually I dreamed it was just not sure to make it happen. maybe if I want to launch my own coin, of course it also needs a process and challenges that are quite heavy because the severity of the world of coin competition is increasing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I think I would say yes, that's a legacy I want to have in Cryptocurrency.  But that's still a dream. I am still in the process of thinking what project will I create to help mankind. With the help of some colleagues and some investors, I think it is possible.
It is very good that you think from this point of view, because people need good ideas and their implementations. I hope that you still come up with something interesting and we will take part in your project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
No I don't see any reason why I would want to launch my own coin, We already have too many coins around and almost every place that crypto might be needed are already filled, we have coins and tokens already for airport, green energy , rewards ,ads ,traffics etc this is why many coins and tokens with no real use won't survive in the near future
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Truthfully, I wish to let my have ICO propose. Thither is furthermore a exclusive concept that I achieve not wish to unwrap on the other hand in my conclusion the propose desire be in exact close to the entire marketplace from a economic location of opinion! I would make a site on the other hand not deal coins over it. I would move ahead to the strain change and transfered the kitty that was planned representing trading and would deal money over the marketplace at its have cost which desire show in the ordering!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, I am dreaming of it, but you know, launching your own coin without any product isn't really wise idea, so I suggest you to create something valuable first of all and then you have to create own coin.
Remember, value is first of all
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
Yeah, I will be launching my own coin if I have so many friends which are interested in the cryptocurrency world.
so many processes and time of course the vision and mission that you convey must be precise and reliable and at the moment there are many coins that have sprung up but are useless and even have no value in the crypto market
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I think I would say yes, that's a legacy I want to have in Cryptocurrency.  But that's still a dream. I am still in the process of thinking what project will I create to help mankind. With the help of some colleagues and some investors, I think it is possible.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
Someday when I'm rich and influential I plan on launching my own coin.. but I don't think I will be doing a crowd funding.. private investors only
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
launching my own coins had occurred to me, I imagine my coins are in the top 100 capitalizations of cryptocurrencies  Cheesy. Dreaming is not wrong but must be quick to realize that making coins and launching them is not as easy as imagined, it needs a professional and solid team, creative thinking, very hard working smart and big capital investors. and I don't have the ability to do this  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
ADONX - A New Exchange Era
 It seems to me that it will be in the near future, when everyone will own their own coins and sell them to companies.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
I think that there are already so many coins invented that I can think of nothing better.  Because I do not dream about it.  I think that these coins are enough.
I think it's too long, difficult and unjustified. If you do not have any revolutionary ideas - it is better to leave this idea and help someone to develop his idea.
And I think that everything turns out the opposite. It has become a lot of people who have found a way to make their tokens and give out ideas that were before to new market participants and most likely they even get something. But I think that it will be punished very soon.
I do not know what is the point of making my own coin for myself.  The whole meaning of this Ania lived only consists in greedy intentions.  If of course there is a good idea. And a real project that will be in demand in society, then this is a completely different matter.
This is what I meant. Of course there is no point in making tokens or coins that will not be used, although often we see just such an action that most people still have such tokens today and they are worth nothing.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
There are too many coins. I'm dreaming to close the most of them instead.  Smiley
Activity: 504
I think it's too long, difficult and unjustified. If you do not have any revolutionary ideas - it is better to leave this idea and help someone to develop his idea.
And I think that everything turns out the opposite. It has become a lot of people who have found a way to make their tokens and give out ideas that were before to new market participants and most likely they even get something. But I think that it will be punished very soon.
I do not know what is the point of making my own coin for myself.  The whole meaning of this Ania lived only consists in greedy intentions.  If of course there is a good idea. And a real project that will be in demand in society, then this is a completely different matter.
Activity: 274
Thoughts that very often torment me about why I have not done some interesting project before have come to my mind many times, but now that the SEC has begun to seriously regulate this sector, I’m not worried. I think that sooner or later, many people will go to jail.
I also feel very helped by that, so that fraudsters will be more careful and that will make the project scam less so it will be very beneficial for us to invest in ICO.
so I also don't think about making coins myself but I prefer investing.
but sometimes I really am interested in the benefits of making an ICO and sometimes I fantasize about making an ICO.
Why fantasize if you can start doing your project? It is not difficult, all the technical moments today you can find on the Internet. I do not think that it is difficult, if there is a desire to do something.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
No, I assume 't look the location. Thither are proposals, actually great schemes that get possible. To create added currency and a modern ICO in ordering to advantage I achieve not look the location.
Pages:
Jump to: