Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:57:53 PM
Same as you I fulfilled that I know this kind of digital assets because its really help us to grow more our knowledge and to help the economic growth of all the nations and this may be the way to be all together.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
Having received my first ever reward from bounty campaign is a great fulfillment for me as bounty hunter and a success here in cryptocurrency.I admit there were times when I do panic selling of my ETH,BTC and BCH coins due to bad news which in turn is a big lose for me.With my day to day learning in trading business I realized that this is how trading business works.The next time when market price is down,I still hold it no matter what.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 04, 2018, 07:35:34 PM
I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency because i can now earn while at home and i don't need to go to different website to do freelancing and deal with clients which can be a good client and a bad client so i don't have a boss to follow and i can just work hard in my own house and still even though i don't have a boss, i am still getting the amount of salary that i want.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Yeah, I am also proud to join this crypto currency although not all bounty campaign that I follow succeed. I am not sorry about that and I am grateful to be given the opportunity to join the crypto currency. I am also grateful to be able to earn profits through crypto currency. I am the type of person who wants to learn and be open with experience so I am very happy to learn about crypto currency. I am very happy to be familiar with this great technology, such as bitcoin, blockchain, trading. But I suggest for you all,  don’t  get tired of learning and always improve yourself with knowledge. Do not be the smartest person because it will turn off your fortune, especially in crypto currency.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 04, 2018, 07:10:21 PM
Well i am not fulfilled with the way the market is going these days. I am also, not enthused with the numerous ICOs projects that have that are in the system defaming the integrity of blockchain technology. Something needs to be done. Investors are killing the market on the exchange and some hungry hunters are selling cheep to dump all my coins. As for shit coins in my wallet, they are plenty papa.
For me,i am already fulfilled on how cryptocurrency affected my daily life and definitely changed it to a better lifestyle now.I am really much amazed with the potentials of bitcoin and even with some good altcoins.But i know i have to still continue my journey in cryptocurrency to gain more profits and to be able to help those charity people around.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 07:08:17 PM
I am fullfilled that I have learned too many things in this community, even in hard times and when you lose money you learn much more and can understand somehow how the rich think and act in finance.
Activity: 238
July 04, 2018, 07:01:17 PM
I'm new and I have little knowledge about ICO, bounty and airdrop. I know more about ICO than I have participated in many successful projects.
Activity: 174
July 04, 2018, 06:55:23 PM
Well i am not fulfilled with the way the market is going these days. I am also, not enthused with the numerous ICOs projects that have that are in the system defaming the integrity of blockchain technology. Something needs to be done. Investors are killing the market on the exchange and some hungry hunters are selling cheep to dump all my coins. As for shit coins in my wallet, they are plenty papa.
Activity: 147
July 04, 2018, 06:54:36 PM
Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Putting aside how much I have invested in cryptocurrency, I think investment is just one side of the iceberg. This is because all the cryptocurrencies are built on blockchain and it is with this blockchain that certain problems and gaps are been filled. I'm really thrilled to be part of this future changing development though there are more things to learn about it.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
July 04, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
I am fullfilled, thou yet to get to the level I hope to be financially, but since I join the space in 2017, I have been stable financially, with cryptocurrency, I can pursue my personal dream which is to own a farm and have a plantation, through crypto the vision has commence, the future is quit promising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
July 04, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
Yes, I am fulfllied in cryptocurrency. The moment that I have entered this industry I am fulfilled because at my agr I can gain my own money. I can help with my family expenses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:09:56 PM
I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.
Yes, I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency because of him my knowledge about the new technology of cryptocurrency it increase I understand more about in cryptocurrency I am so thankful cause not only profit I get here but also my knowledge in bitcoin. Because of bitcoin I earn profit to provide all the needs of my family.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
July 04, 2018, 06:03:19 PM
I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.
I am so much fulfilled in cryptocurrency I am so proud to be part of his family because of him I support all my family's expensive, and my knowledge are also in bitcoin it grows I understand more about to invest, trading and how it works in market.
Activity: 392
July 04, 2018, 06:02:39 PM
Yes financially speaking somehow i am fullfilled with the help of crypto for here i earn for real at home.. I buy things id love to i am fullfilled for i felt enjoyment on trading and doing bounties and investing on some good ico.. I helped my family too with my earnings here and also save some for tge future.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 05:55:45 PM
Yes, I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency to work here it's help me a lot to support my needs and my family's needs, and we know bitcoin is not only for earning of profit  but also bitcoin want us to gain our knowledge in the world of crypto currency to become more productive in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 05:34:15 PM
I am partly okay with cryptocurrency because with it I have been able to provide most of my needs surprisingly. I have also learned a lot from the crypto environment. It has really hardened me to face any surprise in life. So far I am happy with cryptos.
Activity: 22
July 04, 2018, 05:20:43 PM
Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Personally I have learnt from participating in bounties. I have been able to to monitor and follow bounties from period of launch, why the team did to promote and progress Ro ensure the success of the project.
Much knowledge we generate could help build us and empower us to use our talents and reach to achieve our dreams.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 04:51:21 PM
Not Yet, But I already invest in some coin and get good money from them, they make happy and i want more. I want to secure my life from here.
Cryptocurrency is really good to me .
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
I am not fully fulfilled in my earning and knowledge in cryptocurrency. MY aim is to be a professional trader and hoping to achieve that in the next few months to come.
Activity: 86
June 25, 2018, 11:42:40 PM
The electronic money you need to finish, you should remember every consumption accomplished, everything about bitcoin is making a profit for every participant, you should have a mind about it.
Pages:
Jump to: