Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 01:15:49 PM
Crypto currency is the biggest fulfillment in my life in financial aspect. I have no regular job due to lack of degree but my passion in Bitcoin gradually made my dreams come true, proud to say some professional individuals begging help to somehow share my knowledge to them and I'm happy to impart to them just to show that Bitcoin has truely have big benefits to everyone's lives.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 21, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
I can fullfil many of my needs from cryptocurrency in my life.When my time goes critical and can't get any job then I find the way of income from crypto.It really helps me to get my basic needs.But nowtime btc suffering some problem that's tense me much and hope it'll overcome all the crisis to make relief for the Btc users.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
June 21, 2018, 11:58:56 AM
I enjoy learning about cryptocurrencies but I know that there are still many things that I don't know. I'm trying to spend a lot of my time on cryptocurrencies because it's something that makes me feel good. I'm also excited to be a part of Bitcoin community in its early state. I had no chance to become an early adopter but Bitcoin is still not as popular as it can be.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
that's right with what you say and I've done things about blockchain and cryptocurency, but on the other hand we need an income for everyday needs, so from some of my earnings from this account I drag for daily needs, we do not may freeze this income because of the necessities of life that will tear this stash.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
I am here from last January. And within this very short time, I am not supposed to be fulfilled. But I try to learn more rather than making post for the bounty. I try to do study daily for a certain time. I hope it will help me in future to gather more knowledge and experience.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.
Yes! I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency, though i just joined the family but i'm happy i'm a part of this great technology(blockchain) that is gonna change the world for better. I'm yet to earn in it but i believe that is happening soon with the knowledge i've been gathering about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
I invested in major projects of bitcoins and new technologies. Very good profit, for one month 14% of my budget has been replenished.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 10:21:20 AM
I started off late 2017 and I am fairly new to everything, so you can say I am not.
I still continue to acquire knowledge and understanding about the whole game so I can hopefully apply it successfully by making sound finance decisions on my own, without relying to anyone as you cannot really trust anyone in this game of money.
This forum is a great help and served as a foundation on my interest of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 123
June 21, 2018, 10:21:00 AM
Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?

This is the main target of me while I took the decision to be involved in crypto industry. Actually, I am not yet fully rich with knowledge. Everyday I try to learn something new. I think that if I can achieve sufficient knowledge, I would not think about my earning which is one of my objectives. But truly I found very few resources. Could you please share the resources in more details?
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 10:19:48 AM
Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
It is a pride for me to be part of this crypto economy. here I learned a lot about what investment is and also about the economy of this digital money as a whole. systemically this crypto currency gives me confidence in the existence of an economic revolution to me.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
One of the cryptocurrencies that caught my attention is the LEDU Token which gives emphasis on Education. It brings professional level to the next level.  I have a strong feeling that this LEDU token  will be the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 21, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
That's good, you have fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek, I need more knowledge to earn more tokens or bitcoins here. I am not good at trading and investing yet but I am willing to learn a lot to earn more. Maybe I also need some good income to have a good investment today for the future purposes.
Activity: 3
June 21, 2018, 10:06:46 AM
No - not fulfilled until I actually contribute to the community by launching my own crypto-related platform.
Activity: 118
June 21, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
I am very satisfied with crypto crypto when it gives more for me, but it depends on everyone.
Activity: 2
June 21, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
I can't say i am fulfilled yet because i know new technologies will still emerge, but i will say i like the knowledge i will get out of it considering am a brand new here, there are so many innovations that will come up as the years goes by. In all i will say its a beautiful thing to know there is always something new to learn.
Activity: 138
June 21, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
Yes,because of cryptocurrency many things l can be better in terms of making money ,but I would say for Bitcoin is the best  currency in terms of an income.Im so lucky to be a part of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 09:59:07 AM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency  you need to know its reliability and what type of crypto will you invest. There are so many crypto in the world which
are legit and scam.. The EDUCATION ECOSYSTEM token OR ledu oken is a legit token about educational development. Its platform focuses on professionals and different government projects.
Activity: 41
June 21, 2018, 09:55:02 AM
Yes, in doing something I never halfway. I always meant to do anything. With so the results obtained must be maximal. Likewise in cryptocurrency. From the beginning I knew then joined and until now, I do it all in earnest. Because I am sure, if we try hard, the results received will also be satisfactory.Trust me.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
It's far beyond fulfillment at this moment, I need more knowledge to grow in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I have not yet gained any profit and money by doing something here. I think there's is still a huge room for me to fill in.
Activity: 61
June 21, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Yes I am. I am also fulfilled and cryptocurrency really change my life the way it was. I have reach my dreams and I able to sustain the needs of my family.
Pages:
Jump to: