Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
June 24, 2018, 07:48:40 AM
Not yet. I believe that I gotta make more money out of this and I should be a millionaire out of this. I believe that I can do it as an individual to be fulfilled.
Everyone who loves cryptocurrency will succeed at the right time. I'm proud to become a hodlers, and this situation cannot change my goal for me to have a brighter future. So many challenges, up and down but I'm here continues to invest because cryptocurrency already help me a lot and I will not leave the market right now, will support this all the way to the moon.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?

There is a never ending stream of knowledge to be had with crypto. We can never stop learning about this potentially life changing market. Being fulfilled may only be momentary because there is always something new that we have yet to grasp.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Of course, the bounty can be a great deal even though the work of many people here in the forum is great for money.
It's a lot of work in a number of countries that are permanent jobs but you earn more money so they can not be proud of them and be proud of your work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 07:30:23 AM
i m well pleased with cryptocurrency, since i joined this platform that is how my thinking capacity have just changed and i m thinking how develop great tools to use and facilitate/promote the system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 07:27:10 AM
Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?

Human as I am no great fulfillment yet the reason I enter into cryptocurrencies to find a fulfillment here two ways in financial or emotional I noticed that here in bitcoin a fulfillment in knowledge and new technologies as already grab by new generations and hoping I will be fulfilled also in terms of financial needs.

Yes i am, though sometimes we are disappointed with the current situation with our holdings but in fairness we are still earning. That is why i never stress myself i just do the tactics to ensure no bigger loses.
copper member
Activity: 482
June 24, 2018, 02:56:43 AM
I am happy I got to know the cryptocurrency and for being a part of the community and investor.. My fulfilment will be in two phases: the first is for blockchain technology and cryptocurency adoption globally and second is to reach my hard cap profit target .
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
June 24, 2018, 02:48:26 AM
I'm satisfied to work in crypto world and as part of the technology we now in the time goes by there will be an updates that I'm lucky I choose to learn in crypto rather than to learn into waste my time in gaming. Also I meet new friends thru crypto around the globe.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

I can say Yes I am fulfilled with bitcoin because i learned so much in cryptocurrency.I earn and at the same time I do not waste my vacant time to other nonsense social medias.And looking forward to have a better life with bitcoin someday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:14:34 AM
Yes I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency because nobody can get the knowledge from what I got here, I am very grateful that I had learned about bitcoin because it gives me chance to have a better life in the future because of the earnings that bitcoin can give to me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

Human as I am no great fulfillment yet the reason I enter into cryptocurrencies to find a fulfillment here two ways in financial or emotional I noticed that here in bitcoin a fulfillment in knowledge and new technologies as already grab by new generations and hoping I will be fulfilled also in terms of financial needs.
Well actually being in crypto will really make you satisfied but not fulfilled. I'm still far from that because as of now I'm still having a craving for fulfillment. It's still not enough for me and I know that crypto has still a lot to offer. I'm not at that point of satisfaction when it comes to crypto cause I know one day it will give me the best I could get from it.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
June 24, 2018, 02:00:43 AM
I'm totally happy with bitcoins, it's given me a new lease of life and I'm ever thankful for it. Bitcoins is the best thing to ever happen to me, I learnt so much and was able to make good amount of money. I can't even imagine what would have happened had bitcoins not come in my life, I'm ever thankful for it. So yes I'm more than fulfilled.
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 01:55:41 AM
Not yet. I believe that I gotta make more money out of this and I should be a millionaire out of this. I believe that I can do it as an individual to be fulfilled.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
June 24, 2018, 01:53:57 AM
Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Yes, I am very proud to be part of bitcoin family cause it gives fulfilled my life cause in bitcoin I earn a big profit and also my knowledge about the new technology of cryptocurrency it increase it gives me confidence and trust to my self. 
Yes i am also proud to be part of this family (BTC). It develops my skills to be more practical in dealing this kind of digital coin. I cannot say that i already fulfilled but i am on the process of achieving it for the future.
Activity: 216
June 24, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
Well i came into crypto long ago and so i cannot draw conclusions at the moment but i must say i am having a very nice experience in the crypto community and this forum also. I am learning a lot and i hope to gain from crypto like others have.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 12:28:09 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 24, 2018, 12:10:33 AM
Cryptocurrency is good but the market is way too bearish at the moment so I think many people will not survive at all in this market condition. I am thinking if this bear market continues I may not be able to work in this type of field full time anymore and I will need to secure some other form of income for my family. So far until January things we going well, I was being rewarded decent amount of money for my work, nowadays what I earn from bounties, if I am lucky one in ten tokens actually gets listed n an exchange, half the jobs don't even pay me so I may have to emigrate to look for other work in a few months if the situation does not improve and just do this part time.
Activity: 325
June 24, 2018, 12:05:33 AM
I'm not fully focused on bitcoin I share my time with my real job following a campaign by dividing my time with what I do day-to-day
As a senior member of this forum you have been here for long and at least by now you should be making something worthy from crypto than even your day job. I hear a lot of full members upward can make more money in their bounty hunting than even their normal salaries from their jobs.
I think the rank isn't that important to the earning income in this forum because there are a few people who just want to use their account for gathering information, their business is in the real life not in this forum and that business could give them more than this definitely, that's why they didn't care about some pennies which were giving in this forum through bounties.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 11:54:05 PM
I'm not fully focused on bitcoin I share my time with my real job following a campaign by dividing my time with what I do day-to-day
As a senior member of this forum you have been here for long and at least by now you should be making something worthy from crypto than even your day job. I hear a lot of full members upward can make more money in their bounty hunting than even their normal salaries from their jobs.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
June 21, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

Aside from the profit, the blockchain technology itself already fulfilled me.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has open many opportunities for many peoples to learn about advance money system.
Activity: 616
June 21, 2018, 01:36:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: