Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you guess a bull run in this year? - page 10. (Read 30422 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 29, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
there is no bull run this year. stop excessive optimism, only 2 days left in 2018, no bull run for this year. let's hope for next year. Hopefully there will be a bull run or at least pumping season for some coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 29, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
I don’t know whether the bull race will be, but I want to believe in it. I am ready for any outcome of events. But as the market dynamics for all years shows us, sooner or later the bull race will be.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 29, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
I think the market for the bull market will come in the first quarter of 2019, when most of the altcoins will rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
In my opinion this is just the starting point for bull run to happen, since the price is still going up and down.
Maybe that because some investors are just try to fish the big investors to make a move and pull the market up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 11:52:43 PM
Well, that year was completely bullish and bearish and this is unlikely to be the same mileage in the near future , I think you need to go to the forum no sooner than 2 years )
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 04:40:10 PM
Anything can happen, especially in this market. Cryptocurrencies themselves are not very static things, so if the bull market starts and ends this year, it will be within our reality.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
Short-term trend changes from bearish to bullish are possible. But I don't believe that this year the trend will change completely.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 10:48:45 AM
I don’t really know for sure but an expert predicted earlier this year that the price of Bitcoin will get to $25,000 before this year ends, but lately he has changed that to $15,000, saying that before this year ends that we are likely to see the price rise to $15k this Christmas. I don’t know if that’s really going to happen again this year cause we have only about a week before this year is over. But if it does happen I will be happy about that.
Do you still believe in the predictions of various experts and that Bitcoin can still reach prices by the end of this year, at least $ 15,000 Huh Personally, I was convinced that we do not need to trust various experts and rely only on our own experience.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
December 25, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
I don’t really know for sure but an expert predicted earlier this year that the price of Bitcoin will get to $25,000 before this year ends, but lately he has changed that to $15,000, saying that before this year ends that we are likely to see the price rise to $15k this Christmas. I don’t know if that’s really going to happen again this year cause we have only about a week before this year is over. But if it does happen I will be happy about that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 24, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
even though the market is currently on the rise, I still believe there is no bull run this year. this might just be a correction for another fall. I will not immediately believe in the current situation, before the market is truly in the uptrend
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 24, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
The growth of Bitcoin from $ 3,200 to $ 4,200, as well as an increase in crypto market capitalization to $ 142 billion, may indicate the beginning of a change in the global trend. I think in the remaining days before the new year, we can see the growth of Bitcoin and altcoins by 30-40 percent more.
Activity: 179
December 24, 2018, 05:46:29 AM
Well, the fact that this year, namely a week before the beginning of the new year, nothing substantial can happen this is already true
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
December 24, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
I guess no bull run in this month so I think in the next year will happen well hopefully so we can recover our losses.
According to me the bull run is start and the market goes to increase and there is more chances that the bitcoin price will hit 6000 usd in the next year of 2019 and i hope this year will be very luckiest for cryptocurrencies, so in last i want to suggest that don't miss this chance or opportunity and buy bitcoin now especially  to those people who want to have good capital.
Activity: 1358
December 24, 2018, 05:27:13 AM
I guess no bull run in this month so I think in the next year will happen well hopefully so we can recover our losses.
Activity: 406
December 24, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
2018 will end in one week and I guess we should not wait bulls this year anymore:) I have hope 2019 and 2020, there are good news and first we will see bakkt affect I guess, I hope bear market ends soon.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
December 24, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
Based on the news I've read this past few months about bitcoin/cryptocurrency. I don't really think that the market can recover that fast. I'm not expecting a bull run this year, even the bakkt launching have been delayed early 2019. So I think we can see bull run this early 2019.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
December 24, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
In last 2 weeks we have good raises in the market, could you say to bull run or not but usually every coins turned green and the hodler feel fine at the end. I believe that this raise will be Show itself in new year too. I think the bitcoin and the ethereum price went down too much and the raise won't stop soon.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 24, 2018, 04:29:58 AM
the market is indeed rising slowly at the end of this year. but is it going to be a big increase or pump sure thing is hard to predict. but at least there was some increase in this time of great impact and provide enough fresh aura for new investors who have long been waiting for and hoping to increase.
this year end give new spirit and confidence to cryptocurrency investors and trader.market moved gradually day by day and investors asset value slowly recovered.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 24, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
Not this, but next year (2019) I 100% believe in a huge bull run, we will a profits bigger than in 2017! Just develop your investment portfolio now.
If your words are justified only by "faith in the bright future of cryptocurrencies" then you should refrain from advice, since you do not provide any convincing arguments about the growth.
Activity: 378
December 24, 2018, 04:20:29 AM
The market finally came to life and began to show growth, so it is quite possible that the end of this year will please us!
Pages:
Jump to: