Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you guess a bull run in this year? - page 14. (Read 30422 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
Currently this year there wont be a bull run but still there are changes in the next year some  of them it can be february but for  me it is still unclear but i am sure  that it will be on 2019 so lets wait for it to happrn
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 02:16:22 PM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
i have a lot of ideas and for some reason they seem so stupid. i expect bull run in february, what do you think? i don't think it should repeat itself throught even periods of time though

What makes you think that the bull run can come in February? What did you think about this time last autumn? I guess, your hope was to meet the bulls in December, right?  Embarrassed
Activity: 504
December 15, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
I doubt that by the end of the year the market will move at all, rather there will be a New Year's fall. The only hope is institutional investors, but no one really knows how they can influence the market. Let's hope for the best.
People who now have most of their funds in cryptocurrencies will have serious problems with this if they just lose their faith in it. It seems to me that today it would be best to do this way, because today it is normal.

Bitcoin market in particular and crypto in general, I think we are still fomo and many investors have bought at high prices. Should a big change in prices in this market early next year is unlikely event. Set long goals, and not be affected psychologically when the market does not meet expectations
Do you think it's time to put long positions? It seems to me that this is very early, although you may also be right, because today a situation must still occur, which nevertheless serves the right purpose. Today, the market should show attractiveness to investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
I don't think so. Also we shouldn't expect much from next year. We need to be patient and just wait.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 15, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?

2 weeks left before 2018 ends and the market is not showing a good sign for a bull-market. So, I think we cannot expect something good to happen in crypto this year. Let's hope that 2019 will give us something good. Let's hope that the market recovery will start since there are a lot of things that is scheduled to happen in crypto currency that can boos the market demand.
Activity: 812
December 15, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
We been facing a very bearish market right now and the only thing in my mind is how can regain all my losses and this year to do not expect for the bull run. I just lose my hope for the bull run for this year and I have been waiting for many months but nothing happen so I think bull run might happen somewhere in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
Well that was last year, this year is totally a different thing altogether, and i don't think we will see what happened last year to repeat this year again, this year has not really been a good year for cryptos in general
Activity: 594
December 15, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

No one knows when will it happens? If can be done at any moment, but for now since the market was too unpredictable we never know.

But I know that majority of the believers of bitcoin and crypto are hoping that bull run will come to us sooner or later.
Activity: 271
December 15, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
I could hope for more that bull run will come this year. Are we confident that market is confident in running bull on 2019?Perhaps some believe it more than I do. lets just leave it at that and hoping to continue its continual growth
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 15, 2018, 08:33:04 AM
many people are waiting and hope that the bull run will occur this December, but I don't think that will happen because the market is still bad and maybe the bull run cannot happen this year and we have to wait for next year
Activity: 612
December 15, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
For someone bounce back to 6000 will be like bull run. And someone is waiting 10 000 - 20 000. Everything is relative.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 15, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
I think, there will be no bull run in December because the market is still at a far price to get to the bull run, maybe that will happen next year, so be patient
Activity: 644
December 15, 2018, 08:06:32 AM
Everything can be, or we will see until the end of the year, but it is not clear what it will be in terms of power and lift?or only at the end of February 2019 will see, well, there is no sense to guess, endure and wait!I really hope that the market will go up to the numbers of 17-20 December up
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
A lot of people ask this question since the market went down, and a year has passed. The answer is probably people already know, but almost no one accepts it
Activity: 462
December 15, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
I do not think that this year will show us something good. There are only two weeks left until the end of the month, so we can hardly count on a growth rate.
Activity: 560
December 15, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
The tables has turned this year round. With just two weeks more left for the year to end, bull run is highly impossible. Maybe we should expect it early next year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 06:02:39 AM
I think this year we should not expect anything like that!  I hope that next year will finally turn around!
Activity: 462
December 15, 2018, 05:19:44 AM
No, I don't think it will happen this year, may be a small up trend, but it is not significant for my portfolio.
I think there is a probability to jump in a last week of december
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 15, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
Bull run is not likely to happen this year, the reverse is the case in cryptocurrency market now and I believe early next year may not be any different from what we have seen this year. I only hope that  market will not fall any further in order for the market to avoid a case of fail market!
I agree. So far, price won't fall really in dip. Bull run is not going to happen this. If many got profit last year now people are having opportunity to choose a coin and invest on it while waiting to the market to bull again on the following year. This year is about to end and we do not see the green movement on the market.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

So far we have not waited for the emergence of the Bulls, and I am sure that the Bulls will not appear this year. It is of course good for crypto, but if we can analyze it sensibly, we will know that crypto is not yet available reach the bottom, it will drop further. I am considering selling my coins. This is not because I lost hope, but because I can't stand the longer waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: