Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you guess a bull run in this year? - page 15. (Read 30422 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 04:09:26 AM
don't expect more to arrive in the bull run this year. focus on the recovery of the market only if it happened already is a good thing. current conditions and last year certainly different and this can not be directly made the conclusion that the bull run would come again. need a lot of time to await the real bull run arrived to help the market conditions get better.
Activity: 826
December 15, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
Certainly, no bull run for this year for sure, even I think more bear market will come in January-March 2019.  I feel BTC around $2500 or less in coming 3 months.
I have the same thoughts, bear market will continue and BTC price will show even more lowest price than now. I hope 2019 will brake the bear market and bullish trend starts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 03:49:36 AM
Certainly, no bull run for this year for sure, even I think more bear market will come in January-March 2019.  I feel BTC around $2500 or less in coming 3 months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 03:44:31 AM
I am not surprised because I know that the ICO market became popular last year and won a bull market, but there are no projects worthy of attention this year!
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
Give up, this view is entirely the hope of the self. In fact, this year the cryptocurrency market is very cruel. Perhaps the cryptocurrency market in 2019 has hope, but the price of bitcoin may return to 2000 dollars, which is very cruel. .
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 14, 2018, 09:23:04 PM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
No I don't expect a bull run in 2018. It was a bad bear market for all coins and we can only hope to be better next year. Many coins will die, but not important coins of top positions. A bear market is also good to accumulate more profitable coins like BTC.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 14, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
2 weeks and still nothing happen to the market there is no progress. Next year is our hopt and we want to see bull run.
So I hope everyone will be participated to hold and keep buying bitcoin so the market will rise soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 07:54:28 PM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?

This year, the growth of the crypto market, we will not see. Now coins are on sale much more. This is primarily due to the upcoming holidays.
Activity: 373
December 14, 2018, 07:05:10 PM
definitely the bull will not run this year or even in the first quarter next year,it depends on the performance of every team addressing the current situation.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 14, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

i think the bull will not come to crypto market in this year my friend
because, i don't  see a big sign from the bull in this last month of 2018
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
December 14, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
i have a lot of ideas and for some reason they seem so stupid. i expect bull run in february, what do you think? i don't think it should repeat itself throught even periods of time though
The bull run market didnt happen because the market correction is yet to be total executed while the crypto market is surrounded with so many kind of FUDs and the investors/cryptoneirs are yet to gain much confidence in the market. Therefore, it will past February before the bull market could really happen.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
It seems to me, or this year nobody guessed when the bull market will begin?) I think that while the market will only go down more and can be deployed when Bitcoin falls to the bottom, up to 2000 dollars, and maybe less.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 03:26:33 PM
i have a lot of ideas and for some reason they seem so stupid. i expect bull run in february, what do you think? i don't think it should repeat itself throught even periods of time though
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 03:16:07 PM
I think nothing could be the same, I believe in bull run BUT not in the end of this year, maybe in 2Q of the next year
Activity: 474
December 14, 2018, 02:57:41 PM
I doubt that by the end of the year the market will move at all, rather there will be a New Year's fall. The only hope is institutional investors, but no one really knows how they can influence the market. Let's hope for the best.
People who now have most of their funds in cryptocurrencies will have serious problems with this if they just lose their faith in it. It seems to me that today it would be best to do this way, because today it is normal.

Bitcoin market in particular and crypto in general, I think we are still fomo and many investors have bought at high prices. Should a big change in prices in this market early next year is unlikely event. Set long goals, and not be affected psychologically when the market does not meet expectations
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 14, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
The facts have proved that time does not make history reappear, because whether the bull market can come depends on purchasing power!
Yes, time does not make history reappear but I can assure that history does reappear in crypto currencies market and like now history still reappear. But, the only mistake some cryptoneirs and investors make is using the last year market move to predict this year market while the crypto market prediction in the year of corrections are different to normal years.
Activity: 504
December 14, 2018, 07:43:42 AM
I doubt that by the end of the year the market will move at all, rather there will be a New Year's fall. The only hope is institutional investors, but no one really knows how they can influence the market. Let's hope for the best.
People who now have most of their funds in cryptocurrencies will have serious problems with this if they just lose their faith in it. It seems to me that today it would be best to do this way, because today it is normal.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 06:13:28 AM
There will be no bull run this year.. forget it... the year is almost out.. we should all wait for next year market
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
good prospects and is additionally smart for investment. apart from that there are plenty of altcoins that have a stable value within the market. that produces lots of individuals curious about investment altcoin. however we have a tendency to additionally ought to be able to manage it well if we wish to induce the satisfactory results. in my opinion the longer term of crypto can grow even more currently as a result of we've got seen several new coins gift, this can be one sign that the crypto world is growing and has been well-known by many folks generally, currently the competition can increase and also the way forward for crypto will develop .
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:10:04 AM
The year is already gone. Any sign of bull run will be by secind water of next year.  Many investors are really afraid to invest in crypto now. But let see what next year holds
Pages:
Jump to: