Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you happy on what you've become today? - page 5. (Read 15591 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
yeap im happy
Activity: 79
Yes! Though I look forward to greater heights to come.
Activity: 26
yes I am happy today. cz the past days help to get this today and today will give me the future .
Activity: 22
maybe today is the worst day of my life so I do not really like what happened today because the Brazilian team lost in the world cup and today my girlfriend is angry because I can not accompany her to leave.
Activity: 38
We should be happy what we have
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
My childhood went badly. We lived badly. Now I have everything.
As a child, my sisters and brother studied in an expensive university. It was difficult for parents to make money.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
My life is much better now than ever. When I was a teenager and fell into the circle of drugs, and liquor, I was so thankful God gave me guidance. Right now I am free from illicit goods, and keep trying to get closer to God
Activity: 43
yeah I am happy  Cool
Activity: 151
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Yeah, very happy with the man I've become but not yet at where i intend to be.
#TeamLambo
Activity: 5
I learned a lot of experience in this market, I'm happy with what I've achieved, you know how happy it is
Activity: 31
no because tody i have nothing and i want every thing.
Activity: 140
Yes I'm happy because I'm a christian today. being a christian gives my life peace.
Activity: 56
For me, it's a yes because I've learned a lot and experienced a lot from my past and it helped me develop on who I am today.
Why not ? But you do not need to delude yourself to work every day on yourself and then there is a chance to succeed. Success is 99% of work and 1% of talent.
Activity: 4
I thank God, because today I am in good health and gathered with my family
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I am happy if what I become today, but I am still not fulfilled. I still want to have my own house and to have a good business for our families future. It is also good to have big dreams. It is not bad to have a dream, but it is better if you will also do something to fulfill those dreams of yours.
Activity: 495
Yes.  I am who I am because of past experiences.  I rejoice in my successes.  I learned from past mistakes.  I live life to the fullest and with no regrets. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes, because i have been able to attain a state of self sufficiency with the financial capacity to provide other peoples needs.
Activity: 34
To some extent...
Activity: 122
Yes I am... but that doesn't mean I want to remain at this level o...
Activity: 171
Yes I m happy to be who I'm today.. I m still happy to be what I will be in the future to come
Pages:
Jump to: