Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you happy on what you've become today? - page 7. (Read 15591 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
me feel feel and happy when me may be today today because what what you have over through it for me amature in the life
Activity: 140
If honestly at 50% there is something to strive for, what to achieve. A person should always improve. If we do not work on ourselves, then we will not achieve anything

In my own opinion you're right because its hard to get a 100% happiness, but for me if you love what you do and you're satisfied of what you have happiness will just follow.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
No, I'm not to be honest. I have so many regrets in life and to be honest, right now I feel like I've been dropping so much and it's so frustrating. I feel like nothing is hapening in my life despite my attempts to change my situation. I hope someday I get back to my own two feet and be proud of myself. At the moment, I am working my ass to get there.
Activity: 185
yes, whatever ups and downs, in the end the decision was all taken by me.
So i don't regret anything
Activity: 6
Not yet please. I am still not part of the LAMBO gang.
Activity: 80
more than, I am finally in a place when i dont wait for the future, I just enjoy the present
Activity: 112
For me i will say NO because i have not achieve anything to my family that will make them proud of me
Activity: 112
If honestly at 50% there is something to strive for, what to achieve. A person should always improve. If we do not work on ourselves, then we will not achieve anything
Activity: 22
Yeah, I have a happy family
Activity: 22
I've achieved things I've planned. I'm supposed to be happy but I am not. Yeah greed is our human blood.
Activity: 99
This is not a matter of fun or displeasure. but under any circumstances we must remain grateful and trustworthy, if we ever feel unhappy with our lives, then it's the same as we are not grateful, if we are not grateful means we do not respect the creator.
Activity: 126
Yes, since I know in myself that I know what I am doing
Activity: 30
Really not. Want to become successful and make my family vhappy. But it not happens. But I will try
Activity: 70
I feel good about everything I've experienced today.
Activity: 57
who i am today? i have even wished for more success to add.
i want to attain more happiness by achieving success.
Activity: 14
Im very on what I've become, Im proud that I got into college without back subjects
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Not yet. i feel I need to learn more and more knowledge for my future. It's about my english, my skills. I think I need to try work hard more and more.
Activity: 56
I've left my 1st job. I've feel like I'm so useless on my family, so NO
Activity: 40
Senang...krna hidup harus di syukuri
Activity: 111
What a tricky question.  Not yet, because there are many areas where you need to work!
Pages:
Jump to: