Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you happy on what you've become today? - page 6. (Read 15591 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I'm not very happy with who I've become today. Many mistakes made which can not be corrected.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
yes i'm happy but not satisfied.
Activity: 30
For me, its yes because I finish the task that i need to do this day and also i have time to play games.
Activity: 23
actually i'm not. anxiety kills me everytime i'm alone. I've been so disappointed to myself than I wanted to end my life...God knows how much I hate to have this but i'm already here so..
Activity: 84
Actually, I've planned to become somebody different. But the awareness that everything depends on my actions and decisions and actions higher today then it was 5 years ago. Dreamer died and doer just born Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
After all the events I had to survive I'm really proud of who I am today. And there is still a lot events waiting for me in the future which I'm eager to meet!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Yep. Just plain and simply yes.Yet that does not mean I am not looking to better myself, face challenges hopefully not failing but not being unhinged if I do. If you don’t like bits of who you are, work towards changing them, small bits at a time.
Activity: 3
Today, I'm a bit depressed because of the deadlines are tight me. But, as I always do when I'm in a such condition, I go to have a bath or at least drink an ice tea.
Activity: 17
Yes, yes... I am really happy for what i have become presently and how far i have improved... Now i own most things i never dreamth of having and i met people i never ever thought i would meet.. But yet am not satisfied, i still feel unfulfilled and like there is more out there i needed to explore.. But I know its a gradual process.. Would get there soon.  Grin
Activity: 126
yes i am and i hope to improve every day. Improving is prior to success
Activity: 126
I can become better. Actually I have to be. Or else everything I worked on up to now will be for nothing.
Activity: 41
No... May be better
brand new
Activity: 0
Life is too short to live with sadness so we should always be happy whatever the problem facing happily it is obligatory.

you took it out of my mouth - I completely agree
Activity: 224
No if I could return in the past I will change a lot of things
Activity: 112
I have been under the care of my family for most part of my life. It hasn't been long since I took charge of my own decisions. So far so good but hoping to become a better person than now.
Activity: 6
If honestly at 50% there is something to strive for, what to achieve. A person should always improve. If we do not work on ourselves, then we will not achieve anything

In my own opinion you're right because its hard to get a 100% happiness, but for me if you love what you do and you're satisfied of what you have happiness will just follow.

You both nailed it. Once you are opportuned to be doing what you like. No matter the obstacles, you will be contended.
Activity: 150
Life is too short to live with sadness so we should always be happy whatever the problem facing happily it is obligatory.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Yes... there's no regret of what I have become today
Activity: 98
I am very happy with my life because my family loves each other and I have a stable job
Activity: 14
Yes, I'm proud of myself
Pages:
Jump to: