Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 22. (Read 30787 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 05:00:00 AM
I bought the EOS for a long time and I am sure that he will have prospects.
Ethereum recently very much fell in price.
I decided to keep the EOS until it is at least 10 times more expensive.
In general, the situation is very pleasant and good, but I think that now it would be best to start or continue to invest in EOS and not only in EOS, I also hope that people will continue to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
January 01, 2019, 04:52:02 PM
Huobi is gonna launch its own EOS exchange soon.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/huobi-launch-eos-exchange-add-150124217.html?guccounter=1

It also added EOS to its contract services.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2019, 03:55:37 PM
I bought the EOS for a long time and I am sure that he will have prospects.
Ethereum recently very much fell in price.
I decided to keep the EOS until it is at least 10 times more expensive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 03:49:24 PM
The EOS has a great future, and the potential,and I believe that the developers will remove all the cons that are now, and to activate the growth of the market, will put everything in order and this project will give good profits,it is by the way very much recommended in China, where it is in the ranking of 1-2 place
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 01, 2019, 03:28:17 PM
I personally hold my EOS, as well as many other promising coins. I hope some of them grow well

Yes, I am also holding EOS as soon as I understand that this altcoin is going to gain in the nearest two or even three months. I Suppose, EOS can gain a lot, even more than the other tokens can do it.
January 01, 2019, 11:56:34 AM
I am holding EOS coins. From what I have read and researched, EOS has great potential to make it big in the crypto market. Others even predict that it has the potential to overcome ethereum as among the top cryptocurrencies in the coming years. Especially when it decided to have its own mainnet last June.
This is, of course, a very important matter in general, but you should also be interested in the methods of encryption and in general the network operation of this coin, as long as I understand that most of all today you can only transfer them, but the blockchain does not look like cryptocurrency.
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
i think that EOS is absolutely one of the few coins that you better hold for the future , i was to late to buy them very cheap , but decided to hold a nice amount of them for the future which i still believe in for crypto
EOS has a very good product and is currently often used for new ICOs so that EOS has great potential in the future.
and the decision to choose EOS for long-term investment is a wise decision in my opinion.

chances are that after the market turns bullish, I will immediately buy EOS
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 31, 2018, 04:05:42 PM
Personally I do not hold the EOS. And last years I have more optimistic thoughts about this coin. And read a lot of good and positive thoughts about it. Even was going to buy some of EOS. but this year I saw more not so optimistic thoughts and opinions about it. There are lots of points that are problematic and that are should be worked through in order to make this platform to be really good as it was promissed by the team. But it seems to me that the team makes its best to get the good result. So will see.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
December 31, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
i think that EOS is absolutely one of the few coins that you better hold for the future , i was to late to buy them very cheap , but decided to hold a nice amount of them for the future which i still believe in for crypto
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 31, 2018, 03:27:23 PM
I just have some few amount of tokens I am holding, I wish to buy more while its still cheap, but I have to study the market before I make any move now.

I think that there is not much to study. The prices of all cryptocurrencies are at the bottom, so if they fall a few percent lower, selling it now would be too risky.
Of course, we should hold them and wait for bull run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 31, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
I just have some few amount of tokens I am holding, I wish to buy more while its still cheap, but I have to study the market before I make any move now.
Activity: 560
December 31, 2018, 02:06:11 PM
Yes, I do. I would not say that much, but there is. They are able to reach the 3rd place in the top 100 cryptocurrency. And the price for such a project is now very low, it's time to buy it
Activity: 280
December 31, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture

wrong, EOS is not a blockchain.

answer to thread's question: No, of course I do not hold EOS
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
December 31, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
I am holding EOS coins. From what I have read and researched, EOS has great potential to make it big in the crypto market. Others even predict that it has the potential to overcome ethereum as among the top cryptocurrencies in the coming years. Especially when it decided to have its own mainnet last June.
December 31, 2018, 09:33:38 AM
I keep the EOS, but I bought it in exchange for a few Ethers when their price was $ 5, now I think to buy them even more, as I think the EOS is a very promising project.

The idea as a whole is very cool, because many who understand that the market will have growth in the future today are beginning to invest and do it very secretly, for some reason they think that they can provoke a wave of interest in cryptocurrency.
December 30, 2018, 06:13:32 PM
I keep the EOS, but I bought it in exchange for a few Ethers when their price was $ 5, now I think to buy them even more, as I think the EOS is a very promising project.
December 30, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
So far I do not hold but I want to buy it , I sold it for$ 15 and now I'm waiting for the moment when to buy I think about $ 1 will be a good entry point
After reading many comments, I still understand that it is probably better to buy, as I said earlier. The thing is that today it is still better to start investing in EOS, since this project is clearly undervalued by its capabilities.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 10:23:36 PM
Very good insight on EOS project. I'm holding some EOS, about 20% of my portfolio. Holding coins with potential for the long run is OK, but we all know it's still risk taking. EOS promises very superb scalability solutions which are achievable, considering the team behind it.
Merit: 185
December 29, 2018, 09:49:18 PM
I sold all my EOS a few weeks ago, I think I spend 4 hours just to send my eos from my ledger to the exchange, no block producers wanted to include my EOS in any block that day, now I have my last 2 eos staking in my wallet.
If I buy more eos again, it will just be something I hold on an exchange
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 09:31:57 PM
I'm holding some EOS. Very nice post on EOS blockchain, but I detest the lines where you compared it with ETH. Yeah, EOS is a great project, ETH too is great. Let's learn to appreciate some cool projects rather than bringing in comparison. Ever heard of Constantinople? If the rumor is true, then ETH will move a milestone in development.
Pages:
Jump to: