Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 17. (Read 30752 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 03:42:51 PM
Yes, I'm holding some EOS. I believe the project will do well in long term, considering the solid backings and products. Scalability is the watch word with EOS, even though we are yet to see real life applications with regards that. Without scalability, adoption will be a problem.

Everyone praises this project, but in fact, he hasn’t shown anything yet; they positioned themselves as Ethereum killers, but this has not happened and is unlikely to happen. I do not believe in it.
I'm happy that there are still people like you. There are really big problems with bigger adoption for the EOS in case of real decentralization and dev team trust.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 25, 2019, 07:50:44 PM
Yes, I'm holding some EOS. I believe the project will do well in long term, considering the solid backings and products. Scalability is the watch word with EOS, even though we are yet to see real life applications with regards that. Without scalability, adoption will be a problem.

Everyone praises this project, but in fact, he hasn’t shown anything yet; they positioned themselves as Ethereum killers, but this has not happened and is unlikely to happen. I do not believe in it.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 07:22:26 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 25, 2019, 07:13:04 PM
Yes, I added EOS, bought for $ 2 last month in my portfolio. Considering that now it is one of the most promising projects on the market, I expect to receive from it at least 5 times profit in the future. Ready to wait as long as necessary.
Activity: 283
January 25, 2019, 06:52:45 PM
I really don't like many things about EOS the best example might be a not real 'decentralization' of the project that may proceed to some problems in future.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 25, 2019, 06:49:06 PM
I still hold a bunch of EOS. But, truthfuly speaking I am ready to sell them at any time if I see any other bad news
Activity: 308
January 25, 2019, 06:43:56 PM
I am attracted to the very technology of the EOS platform,and I believe that this coin has a realistic potential for development and profit in the near future, so I think that keeping these coins in your cryptocurrency portfolio makes a lot of sense.
Agree, this year is very good news go on eos , I think those who invest in cryptocurrency should keep eos as the potential of the coin is very large
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
January 25, 2019, 06:18:18 PM
Eos is great coin and have future in crypto so I think it recommended to buy but still its up to you if you want buy or not. But for me I believe that eos will great future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 06:11:25 PM
I sold this coin. I have kept EOS for a long time, but at some point I lost faith in the fact that the price will go up.
Activity: 322
January 25, 2019, 09:26:13 AM
EOS is a great platform for developing decentralized applications, very similar to the functions of Ethereum itself. If the EOS developers take into account the shortcomings of the majority of Altos in this market, then this platform can produce very promising and profitable projects. In short, if the coin shows itself, the demand and further profitable business it provided.
Activity: 602
January 25, 2019, 08:39:57 AM
I used to have such interests, but then, when the market began to fall, I tried to buy BTC at cheap prices, and then everything collapsed altogether, so I don’t buy anything at all now. Now everything remains as it was before.
Activity: 294
January 25, 2019, 07:58:05 AM
Honestly, I do not hold this coin, because I do not believe that she will be able to achieve any heights!
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 24, 2019, 06:53:50 PM
Eos has prospects as another platform for creating new projects. She has an advantage over Ethereum - this is the speed of the network.
That is why I once bought a thousand EOS coins and hold them.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 24, 2019, 06:48:02 PM
Many people hold EOS and hope that it will fire very strongly, but I don’t see such a big perspective as other coins that have created cool projects.
Eos is also a good project which has a great team , I think this project can show good growth in the future, as a very good road team this year!
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
January 23, 2019, 11:58:54 PM
For now I have not held an EOS, and I plan to buy this coin because I believe EOS has good potential to be an investment especially now the price has not increased and this is a good time to buy it and immediately invest the coin
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 23, 2019, 11:50:22 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

At the moment I hold EXP tokens which is bound to EOS platform,  and I see EOS does well in the market, but Ethereum is far way more better than it I can say, more projects are coming out on the market through ERC20
Activity: 406
January 23, 2019, 06:47:53 PM
Many people hold EOS and hope that it will fire very strongly, but I don’t see such a big perspective as other coins that have created cool projects.
Well, no wonder the eos has raised as much money as other projects could dream of, I think eos has a great future important just to invest wisely and you will be in the black!
I also think that eos can show good growth in the near future growth, I think that in the next 2 years it will be a good investment !
Activity: 308
January 21, 2019, 07:28:43 PM
Well, no wonder the eos has raised as much money as other projects could dream of, I think eos has a great future important just to invest wisely and you will be in the black!
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 21, 2019, 07:08:43 PM
In general i believe that the crypto market will be fixed and much better in future. I also hold Eos but to be honest i’m not sure what to think about its future anymore. I just didn’t sell most of my coins cuz i thought it would be better to wait. So i’m still waiting Smiley
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 06:59:58 PM
I bought the EOS in summer and in October. So far, just keep it and hope that all the same I knowingly invested in this coin. Time will tell.

I think more if Bitcoin goes up again with a good price the coin will flow like water to rise again and get a big profit again. Please be patient where that time will come back again. This will be a long dry season.
If the eos and start to rise I think it can bring good money, even I think the price can be higher than $ 100 per coin, so I think this coin is worth keeping the next 3 years )
It's impossible with the total supply of EOS. This platform deserve nothing. $100 for each EOS is a dream and that will never become a real thing. lack of demand and this platform has no usefulness at all.
The price will remain the same.
Pages:
Jump to: