Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 24. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 26, 2018, 08:51:32 PM
lately eos is increasingly in demand and makes its market cap go up well and it's no wonder many speculators who say eos will defeat etherum. but I have no plans to buy it, I prefer ripple instead.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 26, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
I am going to hold EOS, but I would like to hold more coins for lower price, so I still wait for a worse market conditions to buy all in EOS for 1$.
I think it is a good price for this coin. Now EOS is overestimated
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 02:31:34 PM
For some time I was one of the EOS holders, however, I decided to sell the coins of this project 3 months ago at the same price as I bought. As far as my decision was right, time will tell.
Well now the prices are low and Vice versa I think it's better to buy than to sell , as eos is the best investment for the next 2 years , and I dumya when the price was below$ 2 could take a lot of coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
Yes I'm holding some EOS and I bought that when it was around 15$ , Yes i'm in a deep loss but it's too late to sell them off , I'm waiting for it and i'm not in hurry , I try to forget my money and try to find other ways to make some more money and make it up for myself.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 26, 2018, 02:22:57 PM
For some time I was one of the EOS holders, however, I decided to sell the coins of this project 3 months ago at the same price as I bought. As far as my decision was right, time will tell.
Activity: 504
December 26, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
This is the most promising project on the market! Behind EOS is a sought-after project, it is designed to eliminate flaws from the blockchain technology and create a platform that is unique in speed for transactions and project development. Yes, I keep in my EOS wallet, because he has quite a promising future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 01:45:16 PM
even though the price is still cheap, I don't have eos in the diversification of assets that I have, ethereum still dominates the assets huh I hold it, followed by several other altcoins
Activity: 546
December 26, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Yeah I'm holding Eos for long term, it is very good project and I'm expecting very big profit from it, still waiting and I will hodl minimum one years roughly, I recommend to research about it.
It is very correct that you do this. Because I also think that today investing in projects such as EOS should still be profitable. I think that investing in such projects should still be invested. I hope that today people understand.
Activity: 388
December 26, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
I don't have any coins. I don't think it is meaningless to hold a coin in a bear market. This will increase your risk. In fact, you can buy coins at a low price and buy them at a low price. This can reduce your losses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 10:28:40 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I like EOS because it is stable and it is still active in the market. I have trade EOS and I still want to buy this coins for my long term investment.You are true with your statement above it has the chance to surpass ETH because of its strong foundation coin. I hope I can buy more of it.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 10:23:53 PM
For now, it isn't. However, some time ago, I had taken an ICO program using EOS as its platform. I plan to retain EOS assets until the value increases and reaches a profitable and satisfying number for me to sell at a high value and in stable market conditions.
eos platform look good actually, but it need more marketing effort in order to make investors and developers team using this platform so become more popular.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 10:20:28 PM
For now, it isn't. However, some time ago, I had taken an ICO program using EOS as its platform. I plan to retain EOS assets until the value increases and reaches a profitable and satisfying number for me to sell at a high value and in stable market conditions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 25, 2018, 07:32:38 PM
Of course, EOS has enormous potential and support, I think time will tell, and if the cryptocurrencies move rapidly upwards, then EOS will be in the forefront!
Activity: 308
December 25, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
There are some controversial points for me in the EOS project. For example, it suffices to recall how the platform launched with bugs. Also history with the abolition of transactions. Now the creator of the EOS project goes to another project. The concept of the project itself is certainly interesting. But at the moment I have a negative attitude towards the project.
Each project unfortunately had at the beginning of their mistakes , but of course if the team will work I think eos can be a good coin, and of course I keep the coin!
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 25, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
I know for a fact that EOS is going to be one of the  biggest Altcoin in future of cryptocurrency market.  People will not want to believe a time such as we had where EOS was sold for less than $2! I am definitely holding EOS!
Activity: 462
December 25, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
I really like this project. But at the moment, most projects are going through hard times. We must be patient.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
December 25, 2018, 02:03:58 PM
Yes. I really like the project and I am one of the early investors of project. And I truly believe in this project. Eos is the biggest ICO ever happen in ICO history. And the team of eos is really good and they have some good developers who know how to go with the project. And they are delivering the projects as roadmap. And recently we saw some great project which is based on eos and more to come. So in future eos will be very big.
Activity: 336
December 25, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
Eos moved to blockchain soon we can expect smart contracts for Eos as well and recently china announced Eos blockchain as one of the best in terms of development so soon we can expect Eos price growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 25, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
Yeah I'm holding Eos for long term, it is very good project and I'm expecting very big profit from it, still waiting and I will hodl minimum one years roughly, I recommend to research about it.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
There are some controversial points for me in the EOS project. For example, it suffices to recall how the platform launched with bugs. Also history with the abolition of transactions. Now the creator of the EOS project goes to another project. The concept of the project itself is certainly interesting. But at the moment I have a negative attitude towards the project.
i have the same thing with you about the developer from eos, and i'm never trust anyone even they like a Larimer, Buterin vitalik, John mcafee.
but i think eos bring new technology even has a bug in the software, i'm still like EOS for holding in long time
Pages:
Jump to: