Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 28. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 10:14:26 PM
For now I have not held an eos, but by looking at the development of this coin which is quite good I plan to buy it and hold it, I am sure that in the future this eos will grow better and certainly for future investment is also profitable
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
Coins with good and active team and good usecase, have been my choice from the onset. So EOS is one of such coin. If i am buying it for just one reason, it is the team.
Activity: 462
December 17, 2018, 05:38:56 PM
At the moment I have no alternative coins. It seems to me that storing such coins is very risky now. I will invest in this coin later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 05:29:49 PM
One time about three months ago I bought the EOS, in the hope that it would be a very good investment for me, but when two months later the price continued to decline, I changed it for another currency and since then I am not an EOS holder.
Eos probably the best investment for the next 3 years , I think this coin can make a lot of money , and you have to enjoy this situation and keep as many coins as possible , for example, I store about 1500eos
Well, now is probably not the best time to store, eos fell very well from its maximum values and may still fall by the same amount
Activity: 262
December 17, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
A couple of weeks ago I bought 100 EOS. Now it has grown by more than 20%. I am very glad that I managed to earn after reading this topic)
Activity: 406
December 17, 2018, 03:50:20 PM
One time about three months ago I bought the EOS, in the hope that it would be a very good investment for me, but when two months later the price continued to decline, I changed it for another currency and since then I am not an EOS holder.
Eos probably the best investment for the next 3 years , I think this coin can make a lot of money , and you have to enjoy this situation and keep as many coins as possible , for example, I store about 1500eos
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
Eos is a pretty good coin to make long term investment. When we look at the news in the last few months, we can see that there is potential to make money for investors. I don't have Eos yet but i'm thinking make some investment Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
yes, at this time I hold 50 EOS coins. because I see EOS has a high level of accuracy and very significant price movements in the market. therefore I will continue to buy and hold EOS for a long time.
Now the price of EOS is very attractive. need to buy it below two dollars. This is a very good coin.

Hope, the market has already seen the bottom, and EOS also managed to drop to the minimum. Yes, I hold this altcoin, and I am going to keep it for one year or more until the crypto can add really much.

According to a recent analysis from legendary trader Peter Brandt. He said that the market did not have a precise bottom. And he predicts that the next bottom is around $ 2,500. Be prepared for bad situations coming

https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1074661446619930624
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 17, 2018, 02:15:11 PM
I am holding a few EOS, I will like to believe that EOS will continue to develop and inthe event that EOS stop develop and fail to release a workable platform like Ethereum, EOS  will disappear and other innovative coin will replace it. Ethereum however will keep leading in dapp and smart contract capabilities!
Activity: 280
December 17, 2018, 02:03:07 PM
I know that many people are suspicious of the EOS blockchain because of its excessive centralization, but it has quite serious advantages that can help it become popular among developers and users. Good scalability, lack of commissions, high throughput, etc. Time will tell, I think the EOS platform will be a compromise solution for the creation of decentralized applications.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 17, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
Yes, I bought some eos coins two days ago and as it turned out I didn’t lose) EOS is a great technology and I think it has a lot of potential to increase its market share in cryptocurrency market . I believe that ethereum will lose 20-30 % of users in nearest future and a significant part of this users will switch to eos .
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 17, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
I just bought 200 EOS yesterday. maybe I will buy it again if the price is cheaper than now. eos has good potential in the future. The platform is one of ethereum's competitors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
I have a few eos coins and I still hold them. I see if the potential of the current EOS coin will be at the best position, so I think EOS will continue to be in a good position and potentially besides ethereum.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
Honestly, I do not believe in the prospects of this coin.  In my opinion, this coin will soon show its real value, but it will disappoint so many!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
That is rational but Ethereum and other a lot of coins are better than bitcoin according to technology but the bitcoin has been basic coin of market and probably it will be a long time so sometimes other things can be more important.
December 17, 2018, 11:22:55 AM
The eos has a good road map for 2019 , I think in 2019 the price will increase well, as I see the results of the team I think the coin will be well appreciated in the future!
December 17, 2018, 05:58:22 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

In any case, EOS really has great potential for successful development in the future. Now is a great time for a bargain EOS, while prices are at a minimum. But you do not need to invest all your money here, because there are difficulties and risks.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 14, 2018, 07:26:50 PM
Yes Im holding eos right now. I bought last few weeks I go As I as remembered. I decided to hold it for more months or maybe few years depends of the progress of eos if still good to hold or better to sell.  And highly recommended for everyone to hold and buy more eos.
Activity: 336
December 14, 2018, 07:25:30 PM
I would call EOS one of those coins that have a chance to press Ethereum, in case he stops developing his technology.
I bought some EOS back in the spring of 2018.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
I invested in the EOS when its price was $ 9 and then invested again when the price fell to $ 5. As I now regret that just did not withdraw the money and did not wait until the price drops even lower...
Pages:
Jump to: