Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 30. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
Yes, now I keep eos , I bought it recently for $ 2 and today still bought 1.6, I think this is the best investment in cryptocurrency at the moment !
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
Sure, because EOS is one of the best crypto currencies. During their ICO they have collected an incredible sum of money and I assure you, this is just the beginning of the EOS coin. We will see what happens to EOS in the upcoming years.

Yes, I remember it. EOS collected an extremely great sum of money in the shortest period. Now, the token is in the top-10. Although its price is low now, I believe that very soon the alt will gain well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
I currently hold several eos. and I have a plan to buy it again when their prices are cheaper than now. even though recently the position of EOS was salted by Stellar but that would not eliminate the potential that existed in this project. that's why I believe that eos will be the best
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 04, 2018, 11:15:10 AM
Sure, because EOS is one of the best crypto currencies. During their ICO they have collected an incredible sum of money and I assure you, this is just the beginning of the EOS coin. We will see what happens to EOS in the upcoming years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 06:42:47 AM
I currently watching EOS in my list of my favorite coins to grow this coming months after this year ends and I think it would make a great value of profit this year if I will started my journey in investing to it. That's why I am preferring to invest half of my savings that I have save in my regular job this few weeks.
Activity: 154
December 04, 2018, 06:34:34 AM
Personally, in my portfolio there is no EOS. But my friend invested in this coin, and now I have thought about it.
Activity: 602
December 04, 2018, 12:23:14 AM
For now I have not held an eos, but I plan to buy it because the coin price is still cheap, the eos coin is good and there's no harm in buying eos for now and I'll make it an investment for the future
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 08:07:35 PM
I don't hold eos coin. because I did not buy the coin before. and I did not get the eos coin for free either. but I read some information that the eos project is a good project. now is a good opportunity to buy these coins at a cheap price.
Activity: 168
December 03, 2018, 07:21:24 PM
No, I do not store this coin. It seems to me that long-term storage is not profitable at the moment. Maybe I will invest in this coin later.
I agree, now all prices are falling, and I think not the best solution to keep the tokens , I think we can see even lower eos, but as for long-term storage, I think you can look!
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 07:08:45 PM
Let's wait and see how EOS will do in the coming years, it's not yet time to compare EOS with ethereum, EOS still have a lot to prove in the coming years, So let's wait and see, though i am holding some of the coins for the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
December 03, 2018, 07:02:33 PM
yes, I hold eos. eos development is quite rapid, even though eos is a new platform. I think eos can compete with ethereum in a few years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
December 03, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
I heard EOS the end of last year and I read somewhere that EOS is similar like Ethereum, also operates as a smart contract platform. I bought few coins beginner of this year and I am still holding them now, if the price will go down further, I might plan to buy more. I think this is a good coin based on real usage like Ethereum, so it might have chance become the next Ethereum in the future.
I also believe that EOS is good and will continue to evolve, even now it is called the main competitor of ETH, and I think that it is.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
December 03, 2018, 06:53:44 PM
I heard EOS the end of last year and I read somewhere that EOS is similar like Ethereum, also operates as a smart contract platform. I bought few coins beginner of this year and I am still holding them now, if the price will go down further, I might plan to buy more. I think this is a good coin based on real usage like Ethereum, so it might have chance become the next Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 364
December 03, 2018, 06:23:16 PM
I sold this coin. It was the right decision because the cryptocurrency market continued its decline. But I believe in this project.
December 03, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
Well now I do not hold anything, because the market is falling and keep something very profitable , I think it's worth buying at the time when we reach the bottom and then you can buy it, but of course I like eos!
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 03, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
To date I'm not holding the coins the EOS, but I'm considering to buy it for her portfolio. Now the price of coins remain quite low, and so it is possible very soon they may become more expensive, as the development potential of the platform is available.
yes i think taht it is a good idea amd you will not regret it as it is necessary for you to know taut eos is really popular nowadays
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 03, 2018, 09:15:46 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
yes i am and i think taht it is a good decision ro do so as this cryptoxurrency ks going to rise up quite soon
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 09:14:06 AM
To date I'm not holding the coins the EOS, but I'm considering to buy it for her portfolio. Now the price of coins remain quite low, and so it is possible very soon they may become more expensive, as the development potential of the platform is available.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 03, 2018, 12:52:07 AM
I think that EOS is a good altcoin. I think it has a good perspective. But I like Neo more. Perhaps in the future I will invest in EOS.
EOS is a pretty good thing for now. well, it can be said that EOS has the potential to exceed ETH. well, right now I support the development of EOS, but I don't have it yet. maybe in the future, I plan to have some.
December 03, 2018, 12:44:51 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

I continue to believe that in the future EOS will have a really successful development, with good positions for success. Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum are my favorites for promising investments. But I also regularly invest part of the money in the purchase of EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: