Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 49. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
Oh yes I do. Of course I doubt that some day it will replace ETH but still I believe that it has a big potential.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
Yesterday I decided to buy EOS. I think that the falling market gave a good opportunity to buy crypto-assets!  Cool
Activity: 185
September 30, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
Very amusing that I purchased eos around four months prior and I thought It would have been something great. At the point when the cost pumped I promptly sold it since I don't care for the publicity with respect to the undertaking by then. Turns out it's a decent choice as the dispatch is essentially terrible. Eos is an extraordinary coin potential insightful yet the execution is terrible so right now I am looking for another coin that has better or comparable potential.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 06:09:13 AM
I still keep my EOS, I am not going to sell it, because I think EOS has more potential, EOS looks more perfect! And my ETH has been used by me to invest in ICO!
Activity: 442
September 29, 2018, 06:08:50 AM
I don't think EOS has any way to compare with Ethereum. I don't know why many people think that it can go beyond Ethereum. These people have such strong confidence that I can't understand at all. Maybe they just think that such a slogan will be good for themselves?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
I'm definitely trying to save EOS. I received this coin quite some time ago, and I intend to keep it in a long queue. Moreover, the realities of the crypto-currency market are forced to deal with the altcoins in this way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 05:59:00 AM
I know this coin is potential, but I do not hold them because I believe in XRP rather than EOS, in my opinion the future of XRP will overtake eth's market capitalization so invest in xrp now
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
September 29, 2018, 04:12:31 AM
I'm not sure that EOS will be a good investment for the long term. But I like to trade this coin in the short term.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 03:54:58 AM
EOS is one of the potential currencies that many investors choose. In my portfolio, EOS is the preferred electronic currency of choice. Technology, features have been so increasing value for EOS.
Activity: 378
September 29, 2018, 03:52:16 AM
I have this coin, but I bought it in order to get a quick profit. At the moment I am afraid to buy coins for long-term storage due to the fact that the market is very unstable.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 29, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
yes I holding EOS, because I believe EOS will be very useful in the future and of course the price will increase very high, therefore I invest in EOS as my long-term investment.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 29, 2018, 03:48:14 AM
EOS is indeed one of the best altcoins today and can be said to be the toughest competitor of Ethereum because it has a clear concept and large volume. with the sophistication of technology and programs developed, it could be that in the future EOS will be the best altcoin and can replace Ethereum as the best altcoin at the moment.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
I have some EOS has one of my long-term investments. I think the project will deliver as promised and I will profit from that
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
September 29, 2018, 03:17:09 AM
Yeah i bought some EOS some time ago.I bought it mostly  for just in case scenario if EOS ever becomes next big thing,so i dont miss it out like it happened with BTC and ETH,but as the times go by,i dont think that will ever happen,that EOS will replace Ethereum.So basically,in my case it was nothing more than a bet,but ill keep holding and lets see what happens next.
Activity: 560
September 29, 2018, 03:11:31 AM
I invested in the EOS and I think that this is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market that can grow very much in price.
Activity: 490
September 28, 2018, 04:43:02 PM
I invested in EOS for the first time when one coin was worth $ 9 and the second time I bought for $ 5. I think that the EOS is a great project and the value of the EOS coin can grow strongly in the coming year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 28, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
Yes, I have a few of these coins. It seems to me that this project can bring me a good profit. At the moment I see that the development team is actively developing its project.
Activity: 219
September 28, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
I’m a cryptocurrency trader and I’m always follow day trading style but recently day trading is very risky so recently I’m hold some coin for a long time. Eos is a number list in my holding because this is a very nice platform and I’m always support this token. If you don’t know about this coin details so you can go coinmarketcap and you can get lot’s of source and result of this token.

Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 04:36:41 PM
Yes, I hold EOS. I really like this projects.
EOS in my portfolio in TOP 5
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 04:30:16 PM
I hear EOS is one of altcoin which is now touted as altcoin favorite. Where with all the advantages that exist on it. And I'm also a little disappointed because I do not have this coin. I hope to get EOS as soon as possible. because I think EOS will be able to bring great luck if we just hodl. So can invest on this EOS coin and all my friends give me suggestion to buy this coin
already quite a long time, compared to the life span of a crypto-currency business, is not only a coin but a real platform for creating tokens. Until now, I practically did not meet the ico companies that would use the EOS form.
Pages:
Jump to: