Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 60. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

If you are now holding EOS then I guess you missed the chance of you life again.

I can only have few EOs in my account in binance and after some time, I got a ton of tokens for holding EOS. Must be amazing to see if those airdropped tokens will have good price too.

In my opinion, EOS is now very much overrated. How can the project, which in fact still did nothing to be in the top 5 crypto currency? This is very strange, because tomorrow the expectations of the investors may not come true. And then the price will collapse dramatically.

Dude don't be so bitter, you still can buy more its only $8 each.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
Results of the Week 1 EOS Network (EON) trading competition are out!

Official announcement: https://www.zeniex.com/notice/notice_15.html

Reminding you that Week 2 of the EOS Network (EON) trading competition is LIVE now

- Period: July 23(00:00:00 KST) ~ 29(23:59:59 KST)
- Top 10 users with the highest trading volume
1st place (1 prize): 8,000 EON
2nd place (2 prizes): 4,000 EON
3rd place (3 prizes): 2,000 EON
4th place (4 prizes): 1,000 EON

Official announcement: https://www.zeniex.com/notice/notice_14.html

Zeniex - Promoting sound crypto investment environment
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
In my opinion, EOS is now very much overrated. How can the project, which in fact still did nothing to be in the top 5 crypto currency? This is very strange, because tomorrow the expectations of the investors may not come true. And then the price will collapse dramatically.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
I surmise that EOS is a decent coin that merits putting resources into. It appears to me too that the EOS could overwhelm Ethereum in the following three years. Regardless, the EOS is a decent and promising coin, which is unmistakably worth invest into.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 10:51:39 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
Yes ! I am still holding EOS now.
My goal is to buy and take off,
Hopefully after a few years it will increase.
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
EOS has a good team, and EOS team is good at community building.I am waiting for next EOS dip to buy EOS.
Activity: 132
July 23, 2018, 03:28:39 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I think it is a good coin and to good investment for the long term. I hope its price will be growing again in this year. Its price will be pumped & dump in the future.
Activity: 52
July 23, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
of course keep and I advise you to look at it but it's like investment
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 03:07:57 PM
Although I do not have EOS, but I want to buy, because it showed that it is very good and competitive, since I like more than ETH. In the future, I will buy EOS for holding.
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
I know a lot of people are big fans of the project, but I'm not holding any EOS.  I hold too many other coins.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
I've got some coins. The project looks very attractive. I'll buy some more tokens soon
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
Yes am holding EOS. According to me EOS also great Altcoin and it has huge potential to grow in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 02:44:17 PM
I have a little eos to be dihold, I'm sure if the eos coins must have potential in the future, but we can not predict when that time will happen. because now this eos coin has not shown good potential and also significant movement.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
I do not currently have EOS. but I think EOS is a pretty good coin and has the potential to go up but I still have not thought to hold it. I prefer to monitor it first if it is time then I will buy it.
Activity: 406
July 23, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
No, I do not hold this coin, but I wanted to add it to my long-term investments and it's very good that I did not do it! After the release of the main network, the coin fell to the bottom, the developers failed their release and now they will have to prove to the whole community that their project is worthy of attention, in the near future I do not plan to buy this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
July 23, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
I bought  EOS on the ICO and do not intend to sell it in the next 2-3 years. I think this will be the top 2 coin soon.
Activity: 152
July 23, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
No I do not hold eos at all because I do not understand about eos price changes so I never hold up never even plan to hold the eos and again I do not have the capital for eos
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 23, 2018, 01:37:50 PM
Yes, I keep EOS in my portfolio.I think this is one of the most promising coins at this time.Very soon it will become a very strong competitor to ETH
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 01:29:54 PM
I fully agree that real implementation and operation is not the same as written on paper.
So far, at the moment the project Block.one lacks accurate and direct evidence of active and successful development of its blockchain.
What exists today is clearly not worth $ 4 billion. Although the development is underway for at least a year.
Time will show how professional the developers of the EOS blockchain are and whether this project will be able to catch up with the number of applications of the Ethereum blockchain so quickly.
indeed the possibility to pursue the existence of ethereum or equate it is still very small but do not rule out it will happen in the next few years, so we must hold this coin eos, so that later can achieve big profits
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 01:08:43 PM
I fully agree that real implementation and operation is not the same as written on paper.
So far, at the moment the project Block.one lacks accurate and direct evidence of active and successful development of its blockchain.
What exists today is clearly not worth $ 4 billion. Although the development is underway for at least a year.
Time will show how professional the developers of the EOS blockchain are and whether this project will be able to catch up with the number of applications of the Ethereum blockchain so quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: