Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 58. (Read 30785 times)

GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:32:04 PM
I think EOS is good criptocurrency asset and it is suitable for long term holding.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
I am currently aiming to buy some EOS, I mean, I already have some but the project does look promising, along with other altcoins like cardano and ripple.
Activity: 37
August 01, 2018, 06:25:08 PM
Indeed, EOS has an extraordinary future and astounding group. I added EOS to my portfolio as of late and I'll hold it as long as possible. I don't know why I didn't do this previously. This is an astounding venture that will have the capacity to rival Eth later on, yet for me, Ethereum is as yet the first.
Activity: 52
August 01, 2018, 08:27:08 AM
Investors are now getting interested to invest their money and join together with EOS. The value of EOS does still look very small, but with the passage of time and the development of the EOS community. EOS will be a valuable coin of high value. So by holding EOS and harvesting it in the long run, this will produce a satisfactory profit for the investor.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
Yes, I am holding this alternative crryptocurrency. I find it very promising and its trends show Eos's intentions to beat Eth and to become the first altcoin on the market.
Activity: 55
July 29, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
I'm definitely holding it, not only because the market is currently down but because it is a altcoins that looks totally promising and with a realible team behind it.
Activity: 616
July 29, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
The EOS project today has wild prospects, which will soon be paid into life, there is already news today that EOS has overtaken ETH by the number of processed blocks. Soon really surprises.
Activity: 232
July 29, 2018, 01:19:57 PM
Today, EOS has strong enough, and most importantly decentralized competitors. Do you believe in the centrality of crypto in the future? I personally do not. I think these products will not last long and their time will sweep away.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
July 29, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
Im not holding EOS and will not, i do not believe in this centralized coins, some many times passed but they still cannot make their 4 milliards usd blockchain working properly. I do not want to help Larimer get richer for such poor product
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 01:12:38 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
Studying the schedule of changes in the rate of EOS tokens on the market makes it possible to predict a confident growth in the value of coins in the future, provided all the claimed technological parameters are realized. Otherwise, the project is unlikely to be in demand.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
its a highly recommended coin to hold till 2020. Because always it was solid than all other crypto. but its already at huge market cap. so if you are looking for a higher ROI then its not a good choice. if you have big amount and want around 5X to 10X return then EOS is great to hold
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 29, 2018, 12:19:16 PM
EOS has just started its development. The network is being debugged. There are a lot of products on its platform. Soon, the quantity will turn into quality and people will realize the full power of this platform.
Activity: 226
July 29, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
Im hodling Eos, Steem and bitshares because of Dan, i didnt think about surpassing ethereum i just like this coins thats all and waiting my profit.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
yes of course I will always hold my EOS even though I bought it not too much but I believe EOS can be very successful because the technology they develop is very useful and the development of its blockhcain is very good maybe it can compete with ethereum.
Activity: 95
July 29, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
For now i am not a holder of this EOS coins but i was planning to hold this coins too because it looks promising to me and looks have a good potential in the future.
Activity: 102
July 29, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
I really don't have a lot of EOS. I hodl just a little. With so much market cap and the expectations on it, the price is only bound to explode. I think it will be a major currency in a few years.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
I now have quite a few EOS tokens and do not believe that now you need to buy more. EOS most likely will never surpass Ethereum, although the price growth will probably be due to a large demand.
It seems to me that EOS will really have a huge demand in the market. He may not be able to repeat the success of Ethereum, but he has enough of his own merits.
Activity: 116
July 29, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
I now have quite a few EOS tokens and do not believe that now you need to buy more. EOS most likely will never surpass Ethereum, although the price growth will probably be due to a large demand.
Activity: 395
July 29, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
For now I have not held EOS yet, but later I want to get EOS when I have enough funds to buy EOS. Seeing the development of EOS is pretty good and has a growing community.
I think the same as you, but i feel EOS is good , especially in recent days EOS price fluctuates basically EOS owns decentralized blockchain platforms to attract DApp developers. EOS uses the DPoS consensus mechanism. EOS started its journey on ETH but decided to create its own blockchain. The EOS blockchain recently claimed no transaction fees and provided real competition with Ethereum. I think we should keep the EOS because it's very potential.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
July 29, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
EOS is one of the coins i am considering to hold. I just checked it some days ago and i discovered it is not too late to buy now. Although, the delay i am having now is that i have also invested into other coins.

EOS is an interesting cryptocurrency with advanced technology, but for now I simply do not have time and extra money in order to invest in this coin and this project. Maybe in future I will buy EOS and will hold it. Or maybe will change some another alts to EOS.
Eos is a crypto type that can be said to have a high popularity for investors in this field, even this type of altcoin can be in the top ten position in coinmarketcap because it has a high trading volume, Eos coins are very good if able to be recommended for everyone involved in this field, even some of the money I have now I can invest on this type of coin, because Eos is one of the potential altcoin and I think Eos can survive for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: