Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 77. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:10:48 AM
Yes, I bought some EOS coins and plan to hold them at least until they release their own coins, and then I'll look at the price behavior in the market. I hope this is a successful strategy. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 10:44:19 PM
Very good and simple review about EOS. I also notice this altcoin on the coinmarketcap. This altcoin is rising day per days and becomes growing.
Now, I'm not holding the EOS yet. But, it seems to be a good next coin to hunt.
Activity: 602
May 18, 2018, 10:38:42 PM
EOS is the new crypto. However, his appearance that was very interesting it can be trying to appeal to investors. These coins still have great potential in it even though his appearance has not been too long. new threats for the ethereum certainly yes. If EOS is increasingly growing and getting it running good team work to get ahead, then the ethereum could be increasingly left behind.
Activity: 17
May 18, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
 yes, holding EOS seems to be good choice, given the model of the blockchain, it looks like it has some interesting enhancements over Ethereum.
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
EOS will have very big development prospects in the future. I think that investing in EOS will be a very correct decision. Whether or not it can exceed Ethereum, as long as its goal is achieved, then it is a very promising currency.
Activity: 148
May 17, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
I didn't invest in EOS. I think the EOS promise to us is too perfect. I don't think it can be achieved. It doesn't want bitcoin and Ethereum to be able to participate in the whole people. This is contrary to the fundamentals of the blockchain, so I Not optimistic about it.
Activity: 34
May 17, 2018, 05:40:56 AM
Although many people are very optimistic about it, EOS is called blockchain 3.0, but I think there are only 21 master nodes. I think it is very maneuverable.
Activity: 129
May 16, 2018, 02:32:29 PM
EOS is a promising coin.  I do not have money now, but I would have bought some coins to invest in a long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 02:29:01 PM
Something recent EOS is not very happy. Luckily I managed to fix my profit before the coin went back down. I hope it will continue to grow.  On this coin, many people have hopes and prospects.
Activity: 7
May 15, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
I still not agree that EOS will surpass Ethereum. I also don't think EOS will be widely adopted as Ethereum did.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
The only problem about EOS is that they actually want to surpass ethereum and neo, and they want to leave the ERC20 Blockchain, otherwise, it is a beautiful project and i really like their idea.
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
Yes, I hold EOS. In the future I think it has a good development, but I don't think it can surpass/replace ETH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:28:12 PM
When I first read about EOS, I really liked it, after that I started to collect information about it and came to the conclusion that this is really a very interesting project that will be higher level than Ethereum and the nearest competitors. So I decided to buy now and continue to buy more, after which I will keep EOS and monitor its development and growth. It's always interesting to be a part of something grand.

This motivates me to check for the EOS and read about what it is and how good it is as you described, I have seen that EOS took a great attention from the users and that has been in Top10 in CMC.
To replace the ETH I am a bit skeptic because ETH is old and many tokens are developed above the ethereum network and I doubt they would move to another one if they could.
I dont have any eos in my portofolio and i think research about this would be very much interesting.
I know its increasing the market cap and all of this because the attention and intereating to eos is increasing too.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 11:28:04 PM
I am only interested to see a coin coin that is potentially like eos, but I am still not sure and have not been interested to hold eos coins. where the coin is now still a favorite of many traders, but I do not hold the coin.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 14, 2018, 11:26:35 PM
It's like an interesting review. I want to try analyzing this altcoin whether it is now very promising or not. I have done some research about this and planned to buy. But, I need more time to analyze. Hopefully, this EOS can be really a very promising altcoin with its great technology and concept as stated in this thread.
Activity: 602
May 14, 2018, 11:24:02 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
EOS is a coin with upgrades and developments that are pretty good and interesting. besides with this development is able to bring EOS into a reliable coin. so having EOS would be very profitable. to achieve greater profits, by holding will greatly help the growth of the future.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 11:10:15 PM
I do not hold EOS right now.  But in the near future I plan to buy some coins.  I think this is a promising coin.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 11:05:02 PM
I hear EOS is one of altcoin which is now touted as altcoin favorite. Where with all the advantages that exist on it. And I'm also a little disappointed because I do not have this coin. I hope to get EOS as soon as possible. because I think EOS will be able to bring great luck if we just hodl. So can invest on this EOS coin.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
May 14, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
It is not much of a coin yet, much hype, an endless ICO and just absorbing value from ethereum, but there is nothing solid behind. I don´t advise to hodl any EOS short nor long term
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I see EOS is the best Altcoin this year that has a fairly rapid growth. so that EOS prices are increasing and expensive. so by holding EOS helps to increase the price even more expensive. so holding it, in the long run, can provide a much greater advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: