Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 8. (Read 30750 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 281
March 11, 2019, 08:41:59 PM
EOS has been able to seize market share due to Ethereum's struggles with scaling. Already, EOS has built the largest community of Dapp users. I think Ethereum will stick around and will recover from its woes, given that it's the first-mover with smart contracts. I believe both protocols will be around in five years.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
March 11, 2019, 08:40:37 PM
Yes of course i holding EOS, because that one of top 10 on cmc.
I believe if top 10 cmc will never make me getting a loss.
yes, that is very good. I also have the enthusiasm to hold the coin, but, I think at the moment I don't have enough capital to hold in large quantities. for now I can only monitor, but I believe that EOS is one of the coins that has great potential not even losing to bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 11, 2019, 08:36:06 PM
Yes of course i holding EOS, because that one of top 10 on cmc.
I believe if top 10 cmc will never make me getting a loss.
Activity: 434
March 11, 2019, 08:25:14 PM
I still remain one of the EOS holders. I believe that there should be competition in the crypto market, this leads to a better development. And I think that the market needs a competitor for Ethereum. EOS is the best option.
However, the development of the EOS has currently stopped. I would like this process to be quicker and EOS to finally become a full-fledged competitor to ETH.
Activity: 798
March 11, 2019, 07:46:37 PM
I'm holding some EOS for now because ill think this will be gonna be have some huge price coming in the future. And this token it is a potential coins and one of the top 10 coins in the market so it is must worth to buy some of EOS and holding it if we want to earn more profit.

EOS have potential to compete with ethereum because its more faster and cheaper. Many token move their platform to EOS and i think EOS will be profitable if we buying now. Its good time for buying EOS, the price very cheap
Activity: 921
March 11, 2019, 07:36:30 PM
I keep the EOS, because I think this coin is very promising, but for now, expect big booms from it is not necessary, as the Ethereum still has much the largest of the liquidity.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
March 11, 2019, 07:13:04 PM
for now I only have a few altcoin eos for the future and different from the number of altcoin ethereum far more than the eos I hold. but I also do not doubt the potential of Altos Eos, I think EOS has good prospects for the future.

if you see the potential of EOS it seems that in the future it will be quite promising and will be able to provide many benefits and many people are looking for if in the future the development can be better.
for now the market situation is still declining indeed ethereum is the main choice of altcoin as an investment, moreover the price is very very low.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
March 11, 2019, 07:03:42 PM
I'm holding some EOS for now because ill think this will be gonna be have some huge price coming in the future. And this token it is a potential coins and one of the top 10 coins in the market so it is must worth to buy some of EOS and holding it if we want to earn more profit.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 11, 2019, 06:49:58 PM
I see EOS quite promising coin. I keep it in my briefcase. Only it has a small minus, it is a problem wallet. I spent a lot of time creating it.
EOS is a good coin, it also has advantages and disadvantages, because every coin is nothing perfect.
EOS may be better in the future so that it can be profitable.
EOS also has good potential that is able to work to increase its value so that it will grow and increase.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
March 11, 2019, 06:41:01 PM
for now I only have a few altcoin eos for the future and different from the number of altcoin ethereum far more than the eos I hold. but I also do not doubt the potential of Altos Eos, I think EOS has good prospects for the future.
There should be no doubt to save EOS coins because the development of the platform has the potential to continue to compete with ETH even though the EOS price problem is certainly far behind ETH because of the popularity level that is still far from ETH but I strongly believe that EOS will be very strong in the future.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 06:03:45 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
March 11, 2019, 05:58:11 PM
I see EOS quite promising coin. I keep it in my briefcase. Only it has a small minus, it is a problem wallet. I spent a lot of time creating it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
March 11, 2019, 05:08:06 PM
The ICO of the EOS was successful. I believe that EOS network is competitive with ETH. Because when prices for  ETH and BTC was dump , EOS continued  to pump. I hold both EOS and ethereum.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 11, 2019, 04:55:16 PM
EOS has blockain technology such as its platform ethereum. I am sure that in the future EOS will be able to compete in the ico market. And the value will also rise soon. Suitable for short-term or long-term investments.
There is a lot of money have the platform like EOS, and selectively very few. Wave is better at this and even has its own DEX. On the other hand, when BTC will bloom, they will all gain. It does not matter as long as you select the firsts.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
March 11, 2019, 03:57:47 PM
Not right now,
But I am planing on holding some EOS since there are so many gambling sites that you could use EOS to earn a passive income.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 11, 2019, 02:56:45 PM
I keep EOS, though I don’t believe that it will become blockchain number one! But the asset is very speculative and a lot of noise is around it, you can make good money on it and get out of it on time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 11, 2019, 02:31:51 PM
Yes of course. Almost all the coins from the top 10 in different proportions are collected in my portfolio. And EOS takes up quite a lot there. In general, I advise everyone to buy the top 10 coins now, by the end of the year I’ll be in turn a good pump after Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
March 11, 2019, 02:27:04 PM
Yes, I am holding it for a very long time. Because I consistently saw the growth in it. And it will grow more in the upcoming years.
I agree , eos was the growth when all the other coins just fall , I think to keep the coin you need and buy more when you have free money!
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 01:57:16 PM
For sure I am holding EOS, because I am pretty sure that this coin is going to be in top 3 crypto currencies within several years. EOS has hold the most successful ICO in the crypto history and it has a long way in front of it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
March 11, 2019, 01:47:08 PM
EOS is one of the most promising cryptocurrency. In spite of so long, I would say slow development of the project, he has already achieved a lot. If you are a holder, EOS should be in your portfolio. According to many Japanese statistics, the EOS ranks first in the technological aspect among cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: