Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 5. (Read 30750 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
April 03, 2019, 05:42:14 PM
I doubt EOS will ever surpass Eth.. The supply is another factor one needs to consider.. Eth is around 100m while EOS is 1 billion.. The EOS team will need to conjure some miraculous invention for it to ever happen..
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 05:17:27 PM
Yes, I have EOS in my portfolio and am holding it for long term investment and believe so much in the vision of the platform and its potential and am going to hold for like 5 years to come as I continue to monitor its development
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 05:07:05 PM
Yes, yes, and yes again. I have been a holder of EOS for a long time, and you know what I want to tell you? There is no better coin for hold than this one, it will grow in value so everyone will have eyes on their forehead, remember my words.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 25, 2019, 07:35:00 PM
It seems to me that EOS should be kept for a very long time, though the development is slow and he did not become the killer of Ethereum as promised. But the prospect of the project is very big and therefore it makes sense to keep it for years.
eos growth is in a long time. we know that in the near future the eos platform has also developed far better and faster than the etheruem growth when it appeared. all need a project, eos travel is still very long.
Activity: 658
March 25, 2019, 07:31:36 PM
I hold the EOS ICO Platform token, hoping that EOS will remain stable.
this is my first token, because usually I hold an erc20 token.
this is a different sensation.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 25, 2019, 05:54:09 PM
It seems to me that EOS should be kept for a very long time, though the development is slow and he did not become the killer of Ethereum as promised. But the prospect of the project is very big and therefore it makes sense to keep it for years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 25, 2019, 04:49:46 PM
I believe EOS is a new coin that has been introduced into the crypto system however, it has a potential. I'm not holding EOS but I intend to hold some in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 25, 2019, 04:46:10 PM
does EOS already launched its mainnet platform? I'm not very updated on the cryptocommunity as i only holding some tokens. one of it uses eos blockchain.

Yes, the developers have already launched the main network and the project is developing. But today I think the development detacher slow and lots of errors in the network.
Competition grows day by day and this competition will lead to bigger problems than we think. EOS is developing but some bugs on the network don't let them beat alternative platforms.
Activity: 371
March 25, 2019, 04:44:25 PM
I bought some EOS coins when it was 0.1 USD each and still holding to it.
I use the STELLARPORT wallet in storing it, as the website also has its own exhcange.

Just a question is there any coin under EOS contract which is on bigger exchange?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
March 25, 2019, 04:24:26 PM

even if at the moment the price of eos is low seems to me an altcoin with fairly constant values, i am steadily accumulating it a little but not in a particular way in the same way as eth and neo...
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
March 25, 2019, 03:38:47 PM
does EOS already launched its mainnet platform? I'm not very updated on the cryptocommunity as i only holding some tokens. one of it uses eos blockchain.

Yes, the developers have already launched the main network and the project is developing. But today I think the development detacher slow and lots of errors in the network.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
March 25, 2019, 03:15:48 PM
Eos hodl did not have a gain. It's always the same price. I don't think the prices will increase until the bull season comes.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
March 25, 2019, 02:22:18 PM
Several times I participated in airdrop. But it is not enough. It would be nice to buy more. Since apparently the project has a future. EOS impresses with a huge number of transactions and unprecedented flexibility that is absent from ether. But the overwhelming number of proposed EOS transactions affects security, since this system does not have Merkle's evidence protection, which inevitably leads to the fact that ordinary users lack the ability to audit the functioning of the site.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 25, 2019, 02:21:18 PM
Lol
Yes I am hodling eos
Tho it’s jhst 1 eos; am willing to hodl until something comes good for eos
I used the eoslynx app for storage
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 25, 2019, 02:15:22 PM
No, I am not investing in an EOS coin. I do not understand why this coin can be expensive in the future. As a platform for creating projects, I prefer ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 25, 2019, 02:13:08 PM
No doubt Eos is a big and promising project. However, putting it at Eth's level isn't objective enough. The simple truth is that Eth's currently at a level coins like Eos, Ripple are still looking up to.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 25, 2019, 02:10:08 PM
I hold some eos because when the next bull run happens eos like many coins will pump.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 25, 2019, 02:07:59 PM
I not hold EOS, but i think is a good investments and i will invest something next month only if possible, but only small amount as i not afford to much for now. In future is possible to have a good grow.
Activity: 371
March 25, 2019, 01:57:13 PM
I had EOS when it was 16 usd per EOS and sold them at 10 usd a long month back, now i dont have cryptos except some altcoins which are of no values.

I think its time to get back more EOS and wait for the rise again.
This STELLAR is really something and climb that market so high and back down again.
But i think that is due to the bear season, the project is good and it wallet is very nice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 25, 2019, 01:50:46 PM
Of course eos I have in the first list of investments stood, I think it can grow very much and even above $ 100, you need to keep it !
Pages:
Jump to: