Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 10. (Read 30750 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 09:48:49 PM
For now, I have not held it, but I want to hold it, because I see the development of a good eos, and it looks like it has the potential to become an investment in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
March 01, 2019, 07:52:47 PM
Am still looking at the project to see how far they go since obviously they have collected quite enough during their ico they should do some impressive work and also for now they seems to just lack behind most of the time
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 01, 2019, 07:42:28 PM
EOS has too many procedures in opening the wallet. That is the wide challenge people have in storing the coin otherwise EOS is a good coin to buy.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
March 01, 2019, 04:06:29 PM
EOS and Ethereum platforms making sense only for gambling DAPPs now. I can not say if it is good or not, but gambling DAPPs proved to be successful. Most of players are rewarded by playing these DAPPs which makes is it really cool!
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
March 01, 2019, 04:04:17 PM
I had a little bit but started looking into other platforms that could compare to EOS and I found that Moac peaked my interest a bit more in terms of their decentralization efforts and crosschain interoperability. Things also look to be heating up for them with partnerships in China
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 01, 2019, 04:03:14 PM
I think this is one of the strongest coins. I like this project and I think that in a few years this coin will be much more expensive than now.
Yes, of course it will be stronger in the future, Eos is currently in the top 4 in the currency market and the price is quite stable. In terms of the overall Eos including strong and good coins for our investment, we are just waiting for a stronger market. I am sure that the price of Eos has increased rapidly and can even rival the ripples of coins.
Activity: 392
March 01, 2019, 03:30:04 PM
I think this is one of the strongest coins. I like this project and I think that in a few years this coin will be much more expensive than now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
March 01, 2019, 03:22:00 PM
Yep. At this moment I don't have much eos. But I already start to invest in eos. Its not just eos I invest in many coins and eos is one of them. I think eos has a great opportunity in this market. They have a great team with good deva, good advisory board, good team members. And they are just doing fine as a platform they are very good and capable of everything. After main net launch they got many project is already working on eos platform . I think in near future they will be very popular and one of the best platform.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 01, 2019, 02:42:26 PM
Yes I am holding eos. I am one of the early investor of eos. And I am still investing in eos. Eos is a very good platform. At this moment ethereum is the most used platform. But I think eos have the potential to become one of the best platform in this crypto ecosystem. It already launched its main net successfully. And many project is already started in the platform. And some of them are really good. They have some good team members, some deva from ethereum team, and good advisory board. So in my opinion it is still worth investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 01, 2019, 02:33:38 PM
I keep my EOS from stage 1 of the ICO and will keep it for several more years Because Ethereum also did not grow in price for several years, and therefore there was a very strong growth and therefore I think it is worth keeping for a very long time.
if I read the features offered by EOS I think that the coin can get a useful message on crypto, even though at this time I haven't tried investing in it but it can be used as a reference for me in future investments because even now EOS has a lot of trust from crypto users
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 01, 2019, 02:26:27 PM
I holding 340 EOS almost 7 months but i waiting for good ico project to invest. When i got few very promising project but ultimately i selecting EOSex project which is actually hybrid CEX & DEX exchange platform. EOS now highest growing coin in the recent market capitalisation gainers in coinmarketcap. EOS holders must should be keep store for long term because i think middle of the year it will be touch 10$.                         
Activity: 350
March 01, 2019, 01:50:50 PM
At the moment in my investment portfolio there is no this coin. It seems to me that now there are more interesting and promising projects.
Activity: 490
March 01, 2019, 12:54:57 PM
Without a doubt, the EOS project is a worthy project that can be an object for investment. However, for me at the moment it is not authoritative, the reason why I am not interested in top coins is their high capitalization. Projects with a very large capitalization grow in price much more slowly than those whose capitalization is small.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 01, 2019, 10:23:37 AM
I keep my EOS from stage 1 of the ICO and will keep it for several more years Because Ethereum also did not grow in price for several years, and therefore there was a very strong growth and therefore I think it is worth keeping for a very long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 01, 2019, 10:00:55 AM
EOS future is really great, it is in the process of surpassing Ethereum, fast and technically sound blockchain and excellent team with its upcoming projections for future makes it one of favorite coin for investment.  I have some EOS, which I have hold 1.3 years, not sold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 01, 2019, 09:37:28 AM
No, I do not think that today it makes sense to keep this particular token, because today there are a very large number of projects that I think are very, very low today. Therefore, I think that everything will turn out only after investing large investors.
I prefer to hold ETH or BTC because it has more potential to bring big and safer profits because both are very strong coins.
and besides the two coins I think XRP is better to have than EOS because it is suitable for trade and also long-term investment different from EOS which I think is only suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 01, 2019, 09:30:20 AM
No, I do not think that today it makes sense to keep this particular token, because today there are a very large number of projects that I think are very, very low today. Therefore, I think that everything will turn out only after investing large investors.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
March 01, 2019, 09:08:05 AM
Yes I still hold my EOS and I have no plan to sell them in the near future, it's a great project and after you have set up your wallets basically it's free to use to blockchain.
The speed in the blockchain also makes EOS useful for dapps in a way ETH will never be.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 01, 2019, 08:56:55 AM
EOS is still a potential Coin in cryptomarket so it's future is very bright and this is the best time to buy EOS because EOS price is too low now this is bottom value of the year so don't wait buy more EOS.

So you just claim that this is the bottom for EOS? Can you let us know what kind of analysis you conducted? Or do you just spread information that comes straight from your gut?
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 02:38:58 AM
I don't hold EOS because I don't have enough funds to invest in EOS. I have only invested in four altcoins, and I am not really familiar with EOS. I'll try to do more research about it if I have enough funds to invest again in alts. As what I've read here, it's a great coin. It seems like it's an interesting coin.
Pages:
Jump to: