Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 104. (Read 247079 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
My BTC position is long and strong. I'm betting that it will reach its boiling point this year. If that's a bad or good thing we'll just have to ride it out this year and see.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
Of course I do. Everyone is also doing it.

Bitcoin price is rising slowly, but sooner or later it will reach $600 or more

With this current price of Bitcoin, its better to hold for few more month so to get a good profit as the block halving is near. As said by above mate the price might reach $600 or more.

I am not buying now because i expect the price to go down again.
But when the price goes down again i will make sure to buy some bitcoins to hold. In 3-5 years the price should be high enough to sell.

Yeah, and looking at the present scenario I think that price will drop more in next couple of weeks, so if you are planning to buy, wait for few weeks, or present price is also a good to buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
not really holding . i use it to make a little bit profit .
and im not always speculated
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Yes, I will continue to hold my bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

With this current price of Bitcoin, its better to hold for few more month so to get a good profit as the block halving is near. As said by above mate the price might reach $600 or more.

I am not buying now because i expect the price to go down again.
But when the price goes down again i will make sure to buy some bitcoins to hold. In 3-5 years the price should be high enough to sell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Well i believe too that the value of bicoin will cross the 600 dollars before the halving moment,and during and after it will go hit 700 dollars ending near the 750 -800 dollars value this year as there will be 50% less coins avaible.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

hso
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey Guys, I am working on a project for statistical trading algorithms software for Bitcoin. So basically this is a software platform that you put a trading algorithm and the software runs for you the actions put in the strategy. But in the first version only notifications will be available. So, I was wondering if this kind of software is needed by the Bitcoin users. What do you think? There are big price variations in Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am starting all over again because I had to use my bitcoin to live on when my husband lost his job so my plan is to try and make at least one bitcoin a month to save for long term as we don't have a pension and also the rest to grow my own digital currency and invest. Then maybe when I have plenty of bitcoin i can then use some to spend as well for necessities or other tangible assets. My ultimate dream would be to exchange bitcoin to buy land and build my own home as living on rent makes me feel quite insecure, especially in this insecure job market.
Activity: 434
Yes I think that the most people that will do. And that is very smart, you can never know what will happen of course.
But we all hope that the price will rise and that the people who made an investment can make some profit.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
Yes, I will continue to hold my bitcoin and I will sell when it reaches the highest price

For now, yes, that's the good thing to do, price is not very low, but might be below the price when we bought our coins, so it would be really good to just keep it and wait til the price is good again...
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
of course i am holding it, i can not wait for a huge price increase, i hope i will make some money from it

you can't get money with hold it, trade your bitcoin , sell at high price then buy back at lower price
if you just hold it you can't get money from bitcoin

people hold to see the dollar value of their coins increase. it could be for plenty of reasons. especially if you use bitcoin as store of value. and others just sell when they think they have made a decent enough profit. that's how they make profit.

you forgot there is another group of bitcoin holders that has a lot of people in it. and it consists of those who believe in the future of bitcoin, and see bitcoin being used in the future as much as fiat is being used now so they are gathering bitcoin as much as possible while it is cheap to spend it like cash in the future.
Activity: 546
Yes, I will continue to hold my bitcoin and I will sell when it reaches the highest price
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
of course i am holding it, i can not wait for a huge price increase, i hope i will make some money from it

you can't get money with hold it, trade your bitcoin , sell at high price then buy back at lower price

people hold to see the dollar value of their coins increase. it could be for plenty of reasons. especially if you use bitcoin as store of value. and others just sell when they think they have made a decent enough profit. that's how they make profit.
Activity: 742

Lol that's funny picture, i think that holding bitcoins nowadays could be profitable if you sell then with high price and so you could buy every thing you need not only foods , so it's true story  Smiley
Activity: 672
Nowadays i hold some coins already for the price increase and i think the price will increase soon so we can make profit
Activity: 518

lol yeah it looks like this thread already has an answer, of course everyone held bitcoin for a price increase and get profit, there is no other answer
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Jump to: