Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 14. (Read 22838 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 07:20:49 PM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
I am completely against such marriages. Especially, when recently it is so propagated. And more and more it becomes unconventional couples
Activity: 135
December 30, 2017, 06:55:40 PM
All I know I'm not favour because god's give men for women and women give for men
I do not support. first you cannot born to be child born regularly because of the same sex marriage male for male is the illegal of my country.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2017, 11:24:14 AM
For me in my country it's illegal , idont care it's their choice to be in our hope they want to live but god's made men for women and women made for men.

I think it's not like that at all. Certain religions have their own beliefs when it comes to same sex marriage. If you're a gay couple, i think its just right to stick to civil wedding and don't force a church wedding if your religion doesn't allow such. I'm all for civil union for gay people so they can have equal civil rights for married people but forcing what you want against a religion's beliefs are not okay
Activity: 44
December 30, 2017, 11:04:12 AM
I strongly disagree with same sex marriage.It is against my morals and marriage should be between a man and a woman.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 09:24:40 AM
For me sex is sacred and I do not support same sex marriages. I do not find it normal, especially that they now can raise children.
Activity: 55
December 30, 2017, 09:13:26 AM
I am not in the favor of this.
Activity: 92
December 30, 2017, 09:10:30 AM
For me in my country it's illegal , idont care it's their choice to be in our hope they want to live but god's made men for women and women made for men.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 30, 2017, 09:03:50 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
You are right, its not yet legalized in our country but the LGBT community is already pushing through the legalization of Same Sex Marriage. However, there are still many challenges since we are a strong christian country. Also, the politicians or lawmakers in our country feel that this act is forbidden and unconstitutional.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 30, 2017, 08:51:39 AM
How can I abandon our beautiful girls and go have another man as my wife. It sounds nasty to me. I will never support same sex marriage. There isn't any justification for it.

Who says you're not the wife? Joking.
Activity: 112
December 30, 2017, 08:36:30 AM
How can I abandon our beautiful girls and go have another man as my wife. It sounds nasty to me. I will never support same sex marriage. There isn't any justification for it.
Activity: 27
December 27, 2017, 09:09:31 PM
In my country it is issue, namy people drug in one or opposite side, but me personaly think it doesn't really matter. If two people want to do something with mutual agreement- who cares.
Activity: 114
December 25, 2017, 07:18:42 AM
We can all agree that some people prefer the same sex, they now have a civil partnership. It's not enough to protect themselves financially. Why on earth do they insist on getting married or blessing in church. This is contrary to biblical teaching. Maybe it makes them feel better. Everything must change according to minority groups.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2017, 04:31:44 AM
I am a tolerant person. But seriously it really disappoints me when people approve of same-sex marriage. That's so unnatural it just cannot be true that people feel themselves more attracted to homosexual relations rather than to the normal ones Cry

Its unnatural for us and i don't when it started becoming unnatural but even the people who made mark in history we're ok with same sex union. I'm not in keen as well in seeing peple of the same sex being married mainly because that's the society i grew up to, but i believe that respect and equal civil rights should be given to them
Activity: 241
December 24, 2017, 01:11:59 PM
I am a tolerant person. But seriously it really disappoints me when people approve of same-sex marriage. That's so unnatural it just cannot be true that people feel themselves more attracted to homosexual relations rather than to the normal ones Cry
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 24, 2017, 10:03:45 AM

We are in the same country Smiley but for me same sex marriage is ok, because they are human to and deserve to have a happy life and happy family.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 08:15:02 AM
I am against same-sex marriage. I am also against the propaganda of same-sex marriages and same-sex love. I do not despise such people, but I can not support it .
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 23, 2017, 02:08:52 PM
Same sex marriage is a thing that we must give to LGBT community, they must have their happiness and peaceful in their minds.
everyone's happiness is the priority of our creator so we must give them their happiness as long as they don't hurt other people!
I am in favor of these, most of same sex couple help the world to give an abandoned child to have a parents who will give hugs and love to them.
Activity: 182
December 23, 2017, 01:50:07 PM
No! Male is not for male. Female is not for female. There is wrong when you accept this kind at thought. Male and female is th best marriage ever.
Activity: 28
December 23, 2017, 09:15:19 AM
Marriage is about mutual love, respect and support. I do not want to match marriage to same-sex, but to me, I believe the same kind of marriage is to Understand Marriage as it is. But for some people once they use the marriage by force, they can not escape from it. and they are required to love their spouse no matter what. So marriage is a mutual agreement with both parties regardless of what their identity is.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
December 23, 2017, 05:49:38 AM
Of course I'm not.In my country there are few same-sex marriages.They have their own special places where all of them are gathering together.I could never be with such a person.
Pages:
Jump to: