Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 9. (Read 22838 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
I am not against same sex relationship in anyway. I am also not against same sex marriage as long as it’s not done in church. They can get married legally with a judge or a political figure but as long as marriage is not done in a church by a priest and not using God as witness. I think somewhere in the bible God does not support same sex marriage.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
Yes sir because single living person in this earth deserve to be happy and to be loved. If one of my friend gay get maaried here in the Philippines one the 1st to be happy for all of them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
January 10, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
And what about concluding marriage with an alien ? Smiley
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
January 10, 2018, 04:56:55 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
I strongly disagree with same sex marriage. Men and women were the only gender created by God. Marrying other person of the same gender contradicts the teachings of the bible, hence it is a sin.

Are you the religious police ?
Activity: 190
January 10, 2018, 04:37:15 AM
Same sex marriage is unbiblical and God frowns at such. Come to think of it, humanly speaking, is it not abnormal that same sex would be having intercourse with each other? It is illegal in my country and I do not support such engagement. My candid opinion!
Activity: 126
BTC forever
January 10, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
one person one opinion Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 02:06:02 AM
Same in my country. And I understand why. Young generetion repeats previous one in many aspects, they mostly act in way they think is normal. Public homosexual marriages may convince others to act same while people have to focus they attention on reproduction. I think homosexual coulpes may do whatever they want indoors and dont try to change the world to something they want.
Activity: 143
January 10, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
My religion clearly forbids same-sex marriage. Because it is Adam and Hawa created to be together and complement each other. If there is a same-sex marriage in my area and I am of the same religion I might tell him and advise him but if he is different from me then I will not interfere in their affairs.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2018, 01:49:32 AM

For me as my opinion. With regard this topic about in favor same sex marriages.i would see yes i will in favor this same sex marriages.. Because for me we have no right to judges people what they want's and descision in thier lifes...as long as they were both happy with thier companions...they don't have created trouble in our society.. Then why not give them a chance embrace thier feelings and loves as a couple.because for me happiness is our own choices.
Activity: 22
January 10, 2018, 01:35:39 AM
No because for me the same sex marriege is very wrong and it cause problem to our community because i believe woman is for man only and man  is for woman only.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 09, 2018, 09:15:15 PM
I am in favor of same sex marriage. If that's what makes the others happy I'm okay with it. Thinking too much about it will just lead to something negative and we don't want that to happen. Everyone deserved to be happy. As long as they are not in the way or being a burden to someone, we should just let them be. I pity those couple who will spend thousands of dollars just to be married abroad. It was a great experience but they felt that their country is not accepting on who they are. That should change.
Activity: 32
January 09, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

Marriage is hereby given by God only for a man and a woman who truly love each other. It is a sacred gift from God so we must respect it. I'm not in favor of same sex marriage here in the Philippines, but I respect those who have a same sex relationship because they do not harm or hurt other's feelings.
Activity: 152
January 09, 2018, 08:20:38 PM
Same-sex marriage? Since God is against it, then, I'm totally against it. It's even practically disgusting.
Activity: 26
January 09, 2018, 08:11:42 PM
Yes! I am in favor. I don't know why people would be against it especially when it has no effect on them.
Activity: 45
January 09, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
I'm not agree with same sex marriage. Even some countries make it legal, but I think that should not to do.
In some religions, LGBT is prohibited. When people agree with that, that's mean abandon the value and morality. LGBT is abnormal things. We shouldn't give place for the same sex marriage.
Activity: 364
January 09, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
For me personally I don't like and agree the idea of same sex marriage. This is me thinking about that and it's hard to elaborate my reasons for opposing that idea.
Activity: 136
January 09, 2018, 06:09:50 PM
Why not, any way marriage is means nothing, few signatures in a paper doesn't change anything! Marriage is a non sense thing that people do so, for me is 100% ok
Activity: 19
January 09, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
well is against plans for mankind but the drive is too much
Activity: 146
January 09, 2018, 04:50:52 PM
No. I'm not very supportive. What's great about same-sex marriage? In my country very much in denomination of same sex marriage. It is a disease that must be healed.
Activity: 224
January 09, 2018, 04:26:32 PM
The important thing underlined here is that the legitimacy of this kind of marriage is not about sex, but the civil and civil rights of citizens who pay taxes. Every citizen is equal before the law, including in terms of rights and obligations to the state. as citizens who pay taxes just like heterosexuals, LGBT also has the same rights derived from the state, especially legal protection of the state. When a similar marriage is associated with sexual legalization
Pages:
Jump to: