Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 26. (Read 22838 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 05:28:30 PM
I think the same sex marriage has recently been again forbidden in my country.
Personally I think this is stupid and I know that the decision has been influenced by the Church as well. I get that religious people are against it, but also, I think that not letting people be happy the way they want is also considered a sin in most religions Grin
Activity: 62
November 08, 2017, 05:01:58 PM
Who are we to jUdge. As long as they love each other and they dont hurt other people, theres no problem about it.
But they just have to prepare the judgement of our God.
Activity: 112
November 08, 2017, 04:31:26 PM
If two people are in love and being together makes them happy and better, then this makes the world better regardless of their sex organs.  yes I am in favor of same sex marriage.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 03:41:23 PM
I will repeat what I always say about it:

IF YOU'RE AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE, DON'T MARRY A PERSON OF YOUR SEX.

Easy as that.

I'm bit more divided about adoptions for gay couples, but marriages? Who cares.
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
November 08, 2017, 02:48:09 PM
Some countries have legalize same sex marriage. I am not in favor of same sex marriage, but I am totally against any sort of discrimination.
Activity: 194
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
November 08, 2017, 02:19:07 PM
100% and 100% it should be allowed always
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 08, 2017, 01:45:10 PM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

I;m not quite sure on the status of same sex marriages in my country but I, personally, don't have anything against it and nothing against those couples adopting kids. Why? Well I believe that a child would have a much better childhood and with growing up with a loving parents, who can provide him with the necessities, will help him achieve his goals a lot easier rather than growing up in foster families or similar to that.

I agree. In this day and age, we should drop the discriminating ways of seeing people and how they see themselves and the relationships they want to pursue in life. As long as they don't do any harms to others, it's their freedom to do what they want. However, I think what's stopping most countries is their religious stand on how relationships and marriage should work. In the Philippines, being that it is a Catholic country, many people are still not open in the idea of same sex marriage.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
November 08, 2017, 01:23:59 PM
I, personally not it favor of same sex marriage. First is you cant regular born kids because of being same gender. The process of pro-creation is not done in the irght way.

I am against homosexual marriage, but the inability to produce children is not the reason behind it. The religious clerics are busy urging their followers to produce dozens of children each. But who will feed these children? The countries with the highest birth rates are all dirt poor. Look at nations such as Niger, Chad, Sudan, Afghanistan.etc.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2017, 01:17:01 PM
for me personally strongly disagree with same marriage, and for my religion it is a very sinful repentance, so also my country indonesia, do not legalize same marriage, really very pity for those who behave very, very bad for everything, you my opinion
Activity: 217
November 08, 2017, 12:57:20 PM
No i really dont like the thoughs of marry someone same sex, it is so unatural and against god will is the life between men and women.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
November 08, 2017, 12:26:47 PM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

This is a big a sin in the sight of God, same sex marriage was really an immature and abnormal things in the eyes of almighty one. A country who is tolerating this crazy things will accountable to God too.
Activity: 380
November 08, 2017, 11:49:59 AM
I, personally not it favor of same sex marriage. First is you cant regular born kids because of being same gender. The process of pro-creation is not done in the irght way.
Activity: 91
November 08, 2017, 10:49:23 AM
for me no, this is a biblical based. We know that God created only a two gender (Male/Female) so being a christian same sex marriage is a sin because we did not obey the bible.
I have a question to ask you, if the god created only male and female sex, the same sex where they come from? Who created them?
Activity: 77
November 08, 2017, 10:12:06 AM
no, gay marriage is not good. every person should be a dad, a mother and a normal parent) Children should be in a full-fledged family) There are only two sexes, a man and a woman, and same-sex marriage is already a sin
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 08, 2017, 06:48:24 AM
How does it matter? Why do we even care? I am not even sure why anyone cares so much as to why others are the way they are. Isn't is supposed to be limited to good behavior and being nice to ourselves? If yes, then why are we forcing others to follow our perception of good and bad? I feel there is enough hate in this world already and we do not need to add reasons to hate more. Lets just accept people for who they are and who they love. Lets all be peaceful and nice to each other.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 08, 2017, 06:40:38 AM
yes! let the people be happy on their  choice it is a much okay than than fix marriage, marriage are for 2 people who wannts to live together because they are inlove with each other and you will see them happy together than the marraiige of fixing,, you can tell that it will be broken sooner !
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:30:12 AM
In my country it's illegal too.
Actually I'm really confused abot this question because I don't care if people same sex love each other and get married but I'm against children in families like that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 06:28:02 AM
I agree with same-sex marriage, I think we have no right to interfere with the love of others, this is their private life, enjoy the right, so I can understand.
Activity: 364
November 08, 2017, 06:03:45 AM

For me, this is a very sensitive topic, here in my country, same sex marriage is not yet accepted and is being criticized by our government and the church. As for me, I'm not for it, but I think they have the right to do as they please, if a guy wanna marry a guy then go ahead and do so, just be ready with the consequences of your decisions.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2017, 05:39:30 AM

I am in favor of same sex marriage. I believe there is nothing sinful or wrong about it. The only concern I have is the act that a couple does. A thing only becomes bad if we incorporate an act or any element that makes it wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: