Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 22. (Read 22838 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 02, 2017, 12:58:52 AM
Everyone has got their own freedom of life the way they want.So time to leave 'LGBT' alone and God be the judge.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 06:29:05 PM
It's disgusting. Everyone can love and fuck with anybody they want but they do not have to marry and introduce it into the social institution as the norm.
Even though i am a Christian, i think they should be given the chance to live their lives the way that they see fit but not in a way that infringes on my freedom. God is the only capable judge.

Yes.. they should be given the chance to live the life they want. But what is the need of marriage in this? A homosexual marital relationship is quite different from a heterosexual marital relationship. The partners seldom remain loyal to each other and an average gay individual will be having dozens of sexual partners every year.
Let them marry each other. But the problem is this:how can they even procreate? How can thry have kids that are result of their love?  I am not talking about adopting one. But how can they create their own? If they can't do this, then do not proceed.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 06:14:23 PM
I am not in support of same sex marriage, my country is strongly against it . Let look at it this way, if every one engage in same sex marriage who will give birth to the next generation of human race.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 08:00:34 AM
Just let them love each other and dont ask the church to  tie them its against the will of GOD
Activity: 238
November 29, 2017, 07:39:58 AM
My believe of the world is the world of rules, the world of systems and the world of functions. There are rules governing every aspect of life and as much as people will love to go contrary to the rules they will be prosecuted when arrested. It is not different with homosexuality. Humans are guided in ways to have sex and in this situation one of the man intimacy shared between a male and a female but if people of the same sex decide to have sex using other means then we i trust that is an anomaly. A negative anomaly that needs dealing with.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 29, 2017, 07:34:27 AM
I don't care, really guys, don't give even a mind about same sex marriages. Whatever.
What's the fuss about that? I think only gays and lesbians do care about that.
Activity: 19
November 29, 2017, 06:48:14 AM
I disagree about the same sex marriage by being a Christian. Because women are created for men. But as a person I'm no one to criticize. If they love each other I'm not going to say anything bad. But I just think it's wrong
Activity: 28
November 29, 2017, 06:04:32 AM
although in some countries similar marriages have been allowed but I still disagree with similar marriages because in religion I do not allow
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
November 29, 2017, 04:58:49 AM
The real question is which is the purpose of same sex marriage? Marriage is an economic contract which has been developed by humans to safeguard the rights of their children and who takes care of them. How does that apply to same sex couples?
Activity: 112
November 29, 2017, 03:13:43 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
I'm not in favor of same sex marriage because no men are born gay, that is a psychological problem with men facing insecurities throughout their life. According to Bible God create only man and women. By marrying a same sex is ilegal .
Sayimg that they are trapped in a different body. This was according to a television show that i have watched. They feel like the opposite sex but then they are trapped. I do nit agree with same sex marriage because marriage is only for man and woman.
Activity: 33
November 29, 2017, 01:41:36 AM
I am not into it,because as a person ( not a human) i have to respect the sanctityof marriage something to do with men is  always for a women  and woman is always for man.but this is not the closure of one thing ,that love should ,always be our first thing to remember do everything we do ,we were born not to be perfect but to be true.
Activity: 14
November 28, 2017, 08:05:36 AM
I think the question is how the adopted child can grow and develop morally well if he can only feel the truth of love from a similar kind of marriage. and what their parents can explain when they start asking questions about their parents' relationship and their contradictory school teaching.
waww .. this will be really exciting  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 28, 2017, 07:52:56 AM
Personally, I don't care. It's their choice to be in our hope they want to live. It's illegal in my country and the LGBT community cannot stand against the government. I think the governments should concentrate on more serious issues than looking after these things.
that's it. taxes, health, learning, terror... so many things need to be improved. but these assholes pester their marriages. live as you wish ...
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 28, 2017, 07:52:39 AM
For me is no, because you are in a same sex or gender and why so many people is in a relationship of this same sex , and this status makes you sin in God.
Activity: 42
November 28, 2017, 07:47:26 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
I am not supporting same sex marriage because basically according to bible  it is sacred it has to do only between man and a woman. Therefore I believe in same sex relationship because for me God is all about love as long as they know there limitations then they are freely love eachother no matter what they are.
Activity: 69
November 17, 2017, 04:35:08 AM

even though our country accepts the same sex marriage i will never accept those kinds. it is indecent and immoral in sense. 
Activity: 420
November 17, 2017, 03:45:54 AM
Why should there be male and female ... Men and women. If same-sex married ...
What will happen next regeneration ??
Activity: 588
November 17, 2017, 03:10:29 AM
Could not care less myself but i think our country (Australia) just passed a law to allow it
apparently among the government in most countries, a lot of people with non-traditional sexual orientation, because recently they are very much lobbying these laws and protecting the rights of these people.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
November 16, 2017, 11:18:10 PM
Could not care less myself but i think our country (Australia) just passed a law to allow it
Activity: 305
November 16, 2017, 11:09:40 PM
Definitely not, i am not in favor of same sex marriage.
Pages:
Jump to: