Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 24. (Read 22838 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 10:56:26 PM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
In my country , homosexual marriage is not very common because there are not many homosexuals in my country, so my government does not have this regulation. Homosexuals in my country are still normal people
Activity: 337
Bet2dream.com
November 15, 2017, 09:56:43 PM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
Yes of course here in the Philippines we do not recognize it because God created heaven and earth also in humans , God created man and women only.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 09:53:08 AM
I support a good attitude towards all people...this is inadequate for me, because I think that there is a psychological problem in homosexual relationships...but I will never speak out against such people or try to forbid them anything...they are no different from others simply by their preference...like vegetarians, for example
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 09:21:13 AM
Im from Philippines
Of course im not willing to be the same man's marriage to a man or Woman in a woman,not in my opinion about homosexual but i just follow what the bibble says,that's Women are for male or Male for Women. Godbless😇
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 08:10:57 AM
I think you can love anyone but same-sex marriage is too much
Activity: 364
November 15, 2017, 07:59:58 AM
Who really cares, let them marry if they want it wont change my day.
It's only bullshit religious groups that's stopping them because some imaginary god has told them it's wrong.

Let's exclude the country,religions and Politics!
Even uneducated person knows and feels that same sex marriage is something untoward,abhorrent nor bizarre!
For such a person like you who doesn't believed in which you called "imaginary god" but have an open-mind with same sex marriage..,
i have one simple query for you...
Do you think you will born in this world if your parents belongs to same sex marriage?
Being open minded is good if you only know your limits as Human! Because if Morality lost in your Personality then Same sex Marriage can be easily adopt same as with Incest, Beastiality etc. till you find yourself doomed with this Immorality!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 07:48:06 AM
Just using logic here with no prejudice and preferences. If same-sex relationships are not legally prohibited in a country then there is no reason why same-sex marriage can be prohibited.
Activity: 392
November 15, 2017, 05:59:40 AM
No way. Ofcourse not. God did not said this in his teachings. those people who commit this kind of doing are absolutely defying his teachings and is contradicting to him
Activity: 229
November 14, 2017, 11:29:48 PM
I dont have favor in same sex marriage i dont feel anything from same sex.. i dont know what they feel
Activity: 154
November 14, 2017, 11:07:56 PM
We can all agree that some people prefer same sex relationships,they now have civil partnerships.Is that not enough to protect themselves financially.Why on earth do they insist on marriage or a blessing in the church.It goes against bible teaching.Maybe it makes them feel better.Does everything have to change to suit minority groups.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 11:54:16 AM
In my country it's also not supported legally, but I don't know any couples who would need it, so I don't think this is really the problem. As for me, I'm not against such marriages
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

very not, in my religion it is a very big sin. What is it like to marry the same sex, better to marry the opposite sex more firmly. if with the same sex we will not get offspring, if with the opposite sex ask how many descendants would be able.

I see, you're the type of person to let other decide what's right and what's wrong. No wonder you came up with that justification.
Don't you have your own judgement for things? your very own decisions? *sigh*
Activity: 198
November 14, 2017, 11:22:11 AM

very not, in my religion it is a very big sin. What is it like to marry the same sex, better to marry the opposite sex more firmly. if with the same sex we will not get offspring, if with the opposite sex ask how many descendants would be able.
Activity: 83
November 14, 2017, 09:45:40 AM
It is bad idea to try do that in Russia. What I thing about it. Take at least 50-s. There was not any country in the world in those time and before which said that unconventional sexual orientation is something normal. I am sure there is a reason why every nation in the world thought that way. And now you say that you are right and our ancestors was wrong. It is arrogant.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 09:30:32 AM
I'm not against in same sex marriage as long as they don't harm other people. They're just human who wants to spend the rest of their life with same sex and nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 420
November 14, 2017, 08:16:13 AM
No. Why? Because the same sex marriage is not in the bible.
Activity: 70
November 14, 2017, 06:05:48 AM
In a world dominated by humans we do not know what are the boundaries. Being one of the LGBT, I am not into it, because as a person (not a human) I have to respect the sanctity of marriage, wherein the holliness of the church has something to do with men is always for a woman and woman is always for a man.
Activity: 322
November 14, 2017, 05:50:37 AM
I support homosexual marriage, I think they are human like us, they do not harm anyone, they have their own freedom. We have no right to ban them.
Why do you ban them? do they harm you?

I agree with you. People have the right to enter into same-sex marriages. We can not convince them or correct them. If people live comfortably together, then it needs to be legalized
Activity: 68
November 14, 2017, 05:36:30 AM
I support homosexual marriage, I think they are human like us, they do not harm anyone, they have their own freedom. We have no right to ban them.
Why do you ban them? do they harm you?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 05:18:06 AM
no. absolutely no. why? because God give the authority for this holly ceremony, just for mam and women(Adam, means man & Eve means women). no more no less. unless He change His holly law of marriage. but impossible because He says it is finished. nothing gonna chance even heaven and earth are past away. not the smallest later, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the law.( Matthew 5:18,19) . that is the strongest statement from God. if we break that law, we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. would you?
Pages:
Jump to: