Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 6. (Read 22838 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:34:55 AM
No. For me marriage is a bound between a man and a female before God.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
No, I am against same-sex marriages. From one word I already feel bad. I do not understand how people live in same-sex marriages.
Activity: 24
January 17, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
No. Leviticus 20:13 ""If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

I am in favor, although I am a catholic christian I still am in favor of it.
I respect the different views and opinions of people, there will always
be two sides of a coin. Nonetheless if they are happy and they are well
I believe they should be worthy enough to be given a chance. Lets just
hope and pray they can work it out and the both families come into
terms.
Activity: 112
January 17, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
I can't say that I'm in favor but I don't mind it. People can do what they want, it's not our business to judge
Activity: 224
January 17, 2018, 05:59:54 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
Why would two men or two women get married in front of God or infront of the law? It is a great sin and should not be tolerated. Isnt it enough for them that they live together and love each other. I am not into same sex marriage because I still believe that man belongs to woman and vice versa.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
We are already in the 21st century and most people are open-minded enough regarding this topic about same sex marriage. I am in favor with it since we are all just normal people controling and having our own emotions, all we need to do is to respect those people who love each other regardless with their gender. Moreover, I support LGBT community.
Activity: 50
January 17, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
賛成ですね。
LOL, this topic isn't allowed speaking Japanese here. sorry.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
January 17, 2018, 04:54:09 AM
discussion about nothink
Activity: 184
January 17, 2018, 02:39:51 AM
I am not in favor of same-sex marriage, because I believe that marriage is sacred and marriage is created for man and woman. I am in the Philippines too.
Activity: 13
January 17, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
How is this thread still ongoing? Yes. Next question.
Activity: 179
January 17, 2018, 12:24:47 AM
i do not know why people are interested in getting married of the same sex, it is absolutely insane and weird,
marriage is an institutional base, it is the foundation of any society, without this bondage you can not imagine a family or society,
so it requires male and female for the purpose of regenerating the family.
Activity: 315
January 17, 2018, 12:20:53 AM
I think that's their right as long as we are not harmed and what advantages we argue about them .. those who live, because every human has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 30
January 16, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

In Brazil, same sex marriage is legal, but is not accepted by some people. I think that's ok
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
I'm okay with it. Can't understand why straight people care about it sooo much.

It's not really that natural.
What if man wants to marry his cat?
Activity: 64
January 16, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
I'm okay with it. Can't understand why straight people care about it sooo much.
January 16, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
What do they need marriage for? They can't have babies anyway.

The gay and lesbian couples can always engage a surrogate mother or adopt a child. When we speak about the same-sex marriage, this is well understand that they want have kids. If they have no kids, then it's surely useless.

You don't know for sure that they want kids. Maybe they just want to get married for their ego, in order to be recognized.
Activity: 36
January 16, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

The gay and lesbian couples can always engage a surrogate mother or adopt a child. When we speak about the same-sex marriage, this is well understand that they want have kids. If they have no kids, then it's surely useless.
January 16, 2018, 01:27:28 PM
Activity: 36
January 16, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

In Philippines the political influence of catholic church was built throughout our history where priest runs the community, their voice is very powerful and we raised from the word of God that they believe in. So as for controversial issues like this religious groups opposing it directly and politicians are afraid to take a stand against it because they know the influence of church in our society. But if we look at Latin America they are some country that legalized same sex marriage like Argentina, Brazil and Colombia we all know that majority of Latin America were Catholic. While Islamic region also opposed on this matter. As a believer I'm not infavor in same sex marriage but it doesn't mean that I'm against on LGBT's rights, I also have a close friend that belong to LGBT and I respected her/him. Kindly respect my opinion.

I don't know Lucario. Why would you refuse your friend the opportunity to build a happy family and adopt a chils. I'm not sure that he/she's really your friend. He/she's like a doll for you. And that's that the problem. The LGBT people are not dolls. They are just people with un-orthodox sexual orientation that want to make families and adopt children. Stop treating your friend as a doll, I guess. That's a human being, we are talking about. I'm not sure that we have several lives. So, that human being is goind to die in several years or decades and... that's it. He/she's just going to stop existing. There's no haven/devil, there's no God, there's no nothing. It's like when you iPhone dies. It's just gone. Accept this truth...

So, we need to be happy and really try to let others be happy as well. You, I, he/she are going to die in a couple of decades. And there will no afterlife after the death. That's why, it's so important to get a family and get a child. You won't get a second child.

If we can store conscience in the clouds, it's gonna chance everything. The minute we do that, we'll lose the gender and other physical stuff. But we are not there yet.
Pages:
Jump to: