Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 16. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 02:23:01 PM
I don't think so, I am just having warm up on it.  Just starting in other words.  I will still have to try every possible ways on how to understand everything about cryptocurrencies, if this doesn't really work out, then we'll see.
Activity: 93
July 13, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
I'm pretty confident in this cryptocurrency platform. I'm not going to leave it. Time will tell.
Activity: 280
July 13, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

The crypto market is constantly changing, but there is nothing to worry about. If you are holding some tokens, please wait patiently for a while, and the price will increase again when the market goes into a stable. It will not be long. Everything will be fine.
Activity: 103
July 13, 2018, 01:48:25 PM
No, I still keep buying more lol. Trading bots etc are used in every market, crypto is no different.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 13, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
I just started making a crypt currency, and I'm not going to leave. When the crypto currency will not work, I will leave. I think that patience is justified.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
As long as I make a profit from cryptocurrency, I will not leave the world of cryptocurrency. I'm sure many people think the same way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
July 13, 2018, 01:43:34 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

This is a strange market. As soon as you say that a coin is died, you' ll see a little/big pump/dump and often the market reborn from scratch
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 01:43:02 PM
I will never leave cryptocurrency because i can always make good profit through trading, the only problem is those people who cannot handle the pressure in the market when the price of their coins are melting, they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price which makes the value of coins in the market to dump.
Activity: 101
July 13, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
Exit is not a solution. I think you should wait and do more market research. You will gain confidence if you remain calm and practice your knowledge.
a good thought for all of us if we abandon crypto because the price for a long time does not rise it is a personal matter because in the world of crypto a market price must change at any time, thus the right soluli we have to find out more so we remain calm and not easily give up investing in a project.
Activity: 293
July 13, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
Just cause there is no future in small market cap coins doesn't means that the crypto market is over. And this isn't the first time that the crypto market is going through a bear phase. If you are in the crypto world just for the money then maybe you're better off just leaving it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 13, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

"There is no future..."
You have to think very carefully about what has a future and what doesn't.
If you've done your research, you know that blockchain tech is by far one of the greatest technological innovations to come out in decades.
It has serious power to transform the way markets are run and make them better and cheaper.
To say that blockchain has no future would be like back in 1990, saying the internet has no future.

The current market though, yes, I agree that it has no future.
The wild speculation and volatility is totally unsustainable.
I am bit more positive though, because I believe there will be one or two more bull runs before it comes crashing down.

So take advantage of it, then move everything to just two or three projects that you know will last when it all burns down.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
I really dont see the essence of me leaving crypto. Though crypto is experiencing a lot of setbacks especially pricing depreciation but i know good times lie ahead
Activity: 62
July 13, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
Exit is not a solution. I think you should wait and do more market research. You will gain confidence if you remain calm and practice your knowledge.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 13, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
No, I want to say I till in here, even the many scams or trading bot in the exchange, I have lost my money in this time, and I believe the market will be recovering in this year, now wait and keep patient until the market growth again.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
As for me I can't exit crypto now, I will rather invest more than thinking of exiting. Though I av not lambo but with the testimony of those that av really lambo, mine will not be less
Activity: 69
July 13, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
Leaving crypto now will be a big mistake for anybody, cos this is d right time to invest not time to exit. Gone are d days when ethereum was about 23$ then my friend introduced it to me, I turn def hear but when it later increased to 1000$ in 2017 my eyes was widely open. So take d chance now and stop procrastination
Activity: 75
July 13, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
All tie market now is very unstable, all crypto currency is jumping up and down. And for a lot of people it’s a very stressful time . For me this is something new and I really enjoying it, for me it’s spending my free time in something that one day can be big.
So I don’t think I will leave, all the way.
Activity: 65
July 13, 2018, 12:42:26 PM
In crypto currency, there are many opportunities to make a big profit, leave now, this is a bad decision.
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 12:22:52 PM
I think i will never leave in crypto currency!! Because This is the only chance to get or to earn more money by doing this in seriusly!! and change my path in the future and to get rich here and now!! so i dont want to leave this crypto Currency forever!!
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
no I will not leave, I am a faithful friend of cryptocurrency, I agree that times are not the best and were frustrated, but I continue to believe and continue to work. You can always quit, then start difficult. For me, patience is the key, we must be able to wait for better times.
Pages:
Jump to: