Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 18. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
organizing the future is in every decision we take, because in capitalization no one promises the future, then in this case we must be good at taking the opportunity to organize the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:05:44 AM
Thanks to the crypto money market, I made money very quickly. The market is not as alive as the old one, which is why there are too many tokens. There's no money on the stock market as much as the old one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:05:10 AM
Never, this is a potentially technological platform. What I worry about is that many people who do not trust the crypto platform because of the many bad news that affects the normal market should be a market that is not conducive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
July 13, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
I'm sure the trading bots are indeed milking everyone! But I don't believe it is doomed to be a small market cap that is just pumped and dumped to exhaustion.

At some point a clear winner will emerge and adoption will take place, I'm in it for the long run, for when that happens, and if it doesn't I'd rather watch it all burn down around me then wish I hadn't taken the chance!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
I am not leaving it for good but I did cut most of my positions in the last couple of months. I dont really believe anymore.
This I will hold for rest of time: POWR. WPR, OMX, OPEN, PPC, ETH, THRT...
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
no need to leave crypto. crypto is the future. dont be fear about crypto. be strong and hold your crypto. do more trading and buy more alts from profits. you will be successful. leaving is a shame. never give up on your dreams
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 03:59:46 AM
I see many people leaving crypto when the crypto situation is declining like this, while they will probably rejoin the crypto by the time the crypto has reached a high price. I do not think that is the right strategy and certainly can not provide the maximum profit for them. Precisely with this decline makes the opportunity for us to add as much investment with the best coins in order to get the maximum profit when the price of crypto later has soared.
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 03:49:42 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

I do not know, I still have some crypto coins that are still stuck. Maybe if the market stabilizes I will continue, but if not possible all should be immediately terminated and move on to a more promising business.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 02:12:36 PM
I really hope it never comes to that . At this point I haven't even thought about leaving crypto
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 05:54:52 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Maybe you see only one side of the crypto industry, and do not pay attention to the others. Now more and more companies are using cryptocurrency, do you think it's all done just like that? No, they know that crypto will be the future of our exchange, replacing cash.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
Again, I think that such feedback from people who did not work. Realize yourself in the field of crypto currency. I think you just need to calmly leave, if not yours. And do not write here that it's all a bubble. Well, that's what I think.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 04:58:40 AM
at least until the end of 2018, I will definitely stay in the cryptocurrency. I am interested in how the price and new technologies will develop in this market. while cryptocurrency is able to bring good profit, there is no sense to leave it.
Activity: 33
July 12, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
Cryptography strongly influenced my material condition and my inner views, and I understand that without crypto, I can not live anymore, it's interesting and it's addictive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:51:33 PM
I see how good cryptocurrency is for many people. I believe most people also pay attention to it. I really have no reason to leave crypto. Although crypto suffered a lot of setbacks especially the price reduction ow the good times lie ahead
But to invest in ICOs, maybe I will stop it for a while until all of the issues get more stable
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 07:21:04 PM
No. this year the price of crypto has decreased. it is very interesting and good to buy from now and hold it for 2 or 3 years.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
July 11, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

No, not leaving crypto but below is how I am 'coping' with crypto 'mentally' and in HODL mode yet on all my alts and BTC.

So my 'coping mechanism for myself...(such as it is) with (in my view) an expected 'doozy' of a recession in the USA in the next year or so...I myself

and simply trying to stay debt free and am 'assuming' all my assets, house, stocks, crypto are gonna go down 1/2 and plan accordingly

If I am lucky, BTC and crypto will act like a store of value like gold and go sideways in price or up...on such an event...but still...

mentally, it is more prudent to think this...if I am right...I'm prepared..if I am wrong, I am pleasantly surprised...

but IMHO, the whole human race is somewhat dorked lately, so just a waiting (hopefully debt free yet) for the likely 'backlash' and

being a 'minimalist' on my expectations...seems prudent..in that I am 'confused' by most things in the real world now..including crypto

so hell with it, just gonna go with the above view 'everything is a bubble' and plan accordingly

lousy coping mechanism...but seems to keep me calmer or at least the 'illusion' of such

peace of mind..sometimes you can't 'buy' it ...but I can damn well try and 'fake' it Smiley

brad

Activity: 190
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
I had to leave from some areas , for example, from mining. But in addition, there are many other areas - investment, trading, participation in bounty campaigns, etc. I do not plan to go anywhere from the crypto-currency sphere)
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
July 11, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
I can not leave crypto because i am a crypto lover. I think it has a bright future. So i will always continue to hold until cryptos will make me rich.
Activity: 322
July 11, 2018, 04:24:49 PM
I have always doubted whether to use me cryptocurrency as a wallet for savings or not. And now I don't believe that I lost the chance to earn a lot of money without doing anything. Wish.
Activity: 608
July 11, 2018, 03:51:56 PM
I wonder why you are so skeptical?
I believe that the crypto-currency, decentralization and blockchain technology is our future  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: