Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money in this bear market? - page 12. (Read 39847 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 05, 2018, 02:30:46 AM
I still made money when the bitcoin price was still about $6,000 on the beginning of last month. After the price of bitcoin decreased, I didn't make money yet. I have coins paired with bitcoin, so my income depends on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
December 04, 2018, 11:33:42 AM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
I'm still earning profit even the market is still bearish. I adjust my trading strategy for me to avoid loss. I allocate most of my time for me to gain knowledge that I can use in trading of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
December 04, 2018, 11:25:59 AM
I invest my money last year and also some in beginning of this year. I did lose most of them and some of them make even now, I could sell some of them for profit the end of last year, but I didn’t sell them and still hold most of them, I think that was one of my mistake that I saw the bull run last year, believe the price will continue go up, anyway everyone learn their lesson, I am still hopping all the coins I have bought will go up the price again.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
when my bear market always leaves 50% of my funds for BTC in exchange and that I use when there is a price decline on one of the potential coins that has a good trend and also trading volume above 200 BTC per day, this will be able to give a minimum profit of 2% and that can be done repeatedly and this is good for daily trading
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
It is true that it is hard to earn profit while the bearish market is occurring. Actually, I also lose big amount of money because the coin that I dropped so much. I studying different strategy for me to overcome all of my losses.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 04, 2018, 10:47:35 AM
Well, the markets are looking stable now. ETH, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are stable and didn't fall down based on specualtor's opinion where this month probably the worst month for cryptocurrency and such. So, we can earn something again with this stable prices.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
December 04, 2018, 10:34:54 AM
I can not make money in this bad market. It really made me obsessed and I lost a lot of money in this market. My strategies have changed and I've lost more money trying to change my strategy. The market has collapsed, I should find another job.
This is what I experienced during this bearish market that I could not earn profit. Almost of my coins was losing that I did not expected this year is bad for crypto market. Though I still had a hopes soon we could see a profitable value of our coins we had in our portfolio.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 08:57:02 AM
Most of us are holding and waiting for the price to reverse so that we can sell off. But those who have money are the one who are really making money from the bearish market. So we are not making any money in this bearish market but hoping the market price will soon change. But it is becoming more tiring and looks as we are losing the price war as the market is going down every day.

I will ask you the same questions, as I did it above? Why don't you take profit into stablecoins? Also, I noticed, that even in bearish market, some coins have growth. While BTC and other are red, very unique coins do a good raise. Maybe the reason in pumping and actions from the Currencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
Most of us are holding and waiting for the price to reverse so that we can sell off. But those who have money are the one who are really making money from the bearish market. So we are not making any money in this bearish market but hoping the market price will soon change. But it is becoming more tiring and looks as we are losing the price war as the market is going down every day.
December 04, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
During this red days! I spend my time in posting rather than to look on my assets. All of my coins even ethereum goes down and I do not want to risk them all. Bearish period kills our investment and money. Even I want to cash out my money in wallet, I cannot do that because anytime it may goes up.

Maybe you should change your assets to stablecoins?
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 06:35:26 AM
During this red days! I spend my time in posting rather than to look on my assets. All of my coins even ethereum goes down and I do not want to risk them all. Bearish period kills our investment and money. Even I want to cash out my money in wallet, I cannot do that because anytime it may goes up.
December 04, 2018, 05:48:15 AM
But even in "red" market, when alts suffering a lot, we can see. That some of them show quite good results- 5, 10 and even 25% growth?
Is it a pumping by currency owner or what?
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
December 02, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
 I can not make money in this bad market. It really made me obsessed and I lost a lot of money in this market. My strategies have changed and I've lost more money trying to change my strategy. The market has collapsed, I should find another job.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
The best way to make money in the bear marketing is by doing arbitraging for the same coin from one exchange to another. Meanwhile, You should keep on newly listed coins on exchanges by doing some research on recently fundraised ICOs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

It is actually hard to earn or make money during this kind of market situation. We could earn a little through day trading but not as much as what we earn before. I guess buying would be perfect for now and holding until the prices go back to normal.
Of course it will be increasingly difficult because prices will tend to decrease more often. you have to trade faster and make choices quickly so you don't lose because you are left behind. I also make a profit from here. just monitor more and be more observant

Indeed. Timing is essential though i think it's the same for a bull market, where the challenge is getting out at the right time. I think it's even more difficult to make money when the market is stagnant compared to a bear or a bull market where movement is constant.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 01, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

It is actually hard to earn or make money during this kind of market situation. We could earn a little through day trading but not as much as what we earn before. I guess buying would be perfect for now and holding until the prices go back to normal.
Of course it will be increasingly difficult because prices will tend to decrease more often. you have to trade faster and make choices quickly so you don't lose because you are left behind. I also make a profit from here. just monitor more and be more observant
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
Funny enough am actually  still making money but not as much as I would have expected but its still all good
Activity: 60
Focus on long term investing not daily trading!
November 26, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
It doesn't matter whether you are making money every day... you can be in red for the most part of the year, and than with one rally you make much more than someone who was trading whole year and was whole year in green...
You just need to invest at the right time, which is when everyone else is afraid to invest... and with patience rally you are waiting for will come... If you are not an expert you should also avoid very risky investments (read shitcoins) Smiley
Activity: 252
November 26, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
not making money yet right now. still waiting for the market to bull.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
November 25, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
I lost value in the market due to the price of Bitcoin because it is affecting other altcoin prices. Which it is impossible to make money because it is impossible to get the values.
Pages:
Jump to: