Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money in this bear market? - page 10. (Read 39847 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 15, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
Even I have enough experience and knowledge about trading, I can't still make enough profit in trading while the market is still crashed. I still studying the best strategy that I should use for me to not lose my money in trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
A smart person is he who can take advantage of every situation that exists. The current bear market condition is indeed very difficult for most people, they think that when investing in a situation like this they will suffer losses. Though there are opportunities that can be achieved, bear market conditions like this certainly offer low price rates and this is the opportunity to be able to buy coins with the lowest rates. Investments like this do require a long time, but if we succeed, we will be able to get satisfactory results in the future.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
December 15, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

I am also one of the peeps that is loosing money at this moment but only in my long term holdings. But I do not care about that. My long holdings are ment as my savings and I do not have to touch it for the upcoming 3-5 years. So I do not care how the market is going so far.

but of course money has to be made. I need to support a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats  Cheesy  After quitting my business I became a full time trader . Since I started as a fulltime trader I managed to make profits during bull but as well during bear markets. Some people say that you only loose money during a bear market but I do not understand. Crypto is in a bear market for some time now but still I manage to make my daily profits to support myself and my family.

So my answer on your question 'are you making money in this bear market' is YES.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
December 15, 2018, 08:53:03 AM
Why not take advantage of bear market when you can enjoy the down, up, down, etc of the cryptocurrency. I know people who are making profit in the bear season. And many more if thecondition reverse. They are taking advantage of the bear market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 15, 2018, 07:27:24 AM
No i am holding and dont want sell my tokens at this prices hope we would see some green and market do comeback we would see that bull finaly its already 1 year we are in bear only.

I have also taken a position of a holder. In this case, the chances to lose a lot are not so high. Sometimes, it is better to wait and to stop the activities to win after.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
December 14, 2018, 07:11:30 PM
No i am holding and dont want sell my tokens at this prices hope we would see some green and market do comeback we would see that bull finaly its already 1 year we are in bear only.

Well i think most of who are left are not given much choice but to hold lol. I don't want to risk making mistakes trading in a bear market when the movement is more on the downward trend.

You're definitely right and I understand your intention but sometime it better to join the race than to get run over because the current market is the market of investment and if ones have enough $$ ones can still trade but my trade on an exchanges which support the TUSD or USDT because the mentioned are to be used all time to secure ones profit. However, this is current market price are usually determine by the price of movement of the weekend if you check every well.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 06:35:38 PM
Am not making any money in this bear market. It is very difficult to make money with this current market situation unless traders or maybe bounty hunters
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Well i think most of who are left are not given much choice but to hold lol. I don't want to risk making mistakes trading in a bear market when the movement is more on the downward trend.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 06:01:35 AM
When the market is in the flat, it is better not to take any action, and wait for signals to turn or continue the trend
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
December 14, 2018, 05:53:16 AM
I personally make little money in the current market, but the main thing is that I don’t lose money. An experienced trader can earn in any market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 05:39:26 AM
In the bear market is the real testing time for altcoins but in reality, we can make money in the bear market with the right development we can see the genuine pump in the market
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 02:57:46 AM
In the current situation of the market, it is impossible for me to make money, i even try to analyse the market but everything is failing due to because of Bitcoin is in a downtrend. Now it is not the right decision to sell them in the market too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 02:28:14 AM
Before I eaarn some but it's hard to get profit because market dumping. But I still believe they have some profit that you possible to get if you lucky to have a coin that increase even they have experienced dumping market.
I also get small profits in this conditions, it is not a problem rather than not getting a profit at all right ?
the most important thing is not greedy, do not hold too long, when there is an opportunity then sell it, its safest method you should do..
good points dude.holding too long and greedy could make our profits change become loss.if we could not controll our emotion and psychology we could not earn profit even in small amount.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 02:12:10 AM
I am making some money in this market but not from trading , I join to airdrops that have been added to some exchange , also try to join to trading competition or deposit competition that some exchanges holing up .
They are good ideas and in the current time, when you cannot make money with the business, better do it with the other ways. In the end what matters the most is your money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 12:29:52 AM
Before I eaarn some but it's hard to get profit because market dumping. But I still believe they have some profit that you possible to get if you lucky to have a coin that increase even they have experienced dumping market.
I also get small profits in this conditions, it is not a problem rather than not getting a profit at all right ?
the most important thing is not greedy, do not hold too long, when there is an opportunity then sell it, its safest method you should do..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 11:04:06 PM
i have a good broker so in this bear help still help me get money
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2018, 10:56:52 PM
I still make money on small trades and I don't risk huge amount of money at this bear market that we are currently experiencing. 1% to 2% gains per trade is enough for me and its not a day trade, I wait up to 3 days or even 5 just to gain that amount. At least my cons are not idle and growing.
well, I think a lot of people are still using the bear market to find income, whether it's%. well, it might be quite easy to take 2-3% profit from the bear market by making quick sales.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 13, 2018, 07:39:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 13, 2018, 07:25:23 PM
I still make money on small trades and I don't risk huge amount of money at this bear market that we are currently experiencing. 1% to 2% gains per trade is enough for me and its not a day trade, I wait up to 3 days or even 5 just to gain that amount. At least my cons are not idle and growing.
Pages:
Jump to: