Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money in this bear market? - page 8. (Read 39847 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 05:31:46 AM
My last trade is making me some money not much but it is better than to lose money, but I am really expecting to get one of those big trades but since the market is not really moving then I am really struggling to get that trade but the year is young and I am sure I will get plenty of opportunities to get that trade I am looking as long as I watch the markets.
for me, I don't make much money in this bear market. Well, I think that's quite difficult, because most people will only invest more when the bear market is in progress. most people don't sell their assets when this is the case. so far I have just waited for the price to get better.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
January 18, 2019, 04:50:55 AM
Last year market performance for me is really bad in which its just like i was back to nothing. During year 2017 market, my whole financial needs are all depending on my Bitcoin earnings which is i earned more than enough but last year was really difficult for me as i almost earned nothing from my investments making me to work hard again with my regular job.
last year be the worst time for all of us.our assets value decrease alot and till now on its not recovered yet and maybe we will wait it again.no other solution that we have to find new job to earn money monthly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 18, 2019, 02:36:07 AM
Last year market performance for me is really bad in which its just like i start for nothing. During year 2017 market, my whole financial needs are all depending on my Bitcoin earnings which is i earned more than enough but last year was really difficult for me as i almost earned nothing from my investments making me to work hard again with my regular job.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 18, 2019, 02:24:06 AM
In this bearish market, it is a very bad idea for trading because price fluctuation cannot be estimated. So instead of panic about the market, it is better to hold the coin which you have purchased them at the high value, the bear market itself hinting to us if you start trading you will lose money.
Unfortunately In trading if you are not good at money/risk management, it is better to hold the coin. Indeed, If you succeed and able to sustain in order to making money in this bear market, make sure you're good at money/risk management, that's all what's needed to become a good trader.
Besides that you also have to be smart in analyzing strategy, when to buy and when to sell, it is the most crucial thing
that you should to have especially when bearish, because prices change very quickly and tend to down..
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 18, 2019, 01:43:53 AM
Yes I am, I'm making money even the its bear market. If you really know the flow and cycle of trading, bear or bull is not the issue for us not to earn here. As I observe actually, if you know how to read the situation in the chart graph you can able to get profit for sure, though it may not big as you expect, but you can bring home profit when you get home.
That's impressive, I believe only the expert in the market can make money during the bear as obviously most of us will fail in the bearish market. With continued loses that we might experience, we better stop actively trading for awhile, instead just observe the market and wait until it will start to act bullish.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 17, 2019, 10:08:38 PM
My last trade is making me some money not much but it is better than to lose money, but I am really expecting to get one of those big trades but since the market is not really moving then I am really struggling to get that trade but the year is young and I am sure I will get plenty of opportunities to get that trade I am looking as long as I watch the markets.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 02:13:17 PM
Yes I am, I'm making money even the its bear market. If you really know the flow and cycle of trading, bear or bull is not the issue for us not to earn here. As I observe actually, if you know how to read the situation in the chart graph you can able to get profit for sure, though it may not big as you expect, but you can bring home profit when you get home.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 09:12:01 AM
For me personally, it is easier to make money on the bear market. As soon as you see a strong upward impulse, immediately impose a fibanacs grid and make a short

Yes, it is not that difficult to sustain in bear market. There are many alt coins which are potential like ADA, TRX, STRAT and many more.

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
January 17, 2019, 02:44:12 AM
In this bearish market, it is a very bad idea for trading because price fluctuation cannot be estimated. So instead of panic about the market, it is better to hold the coin which you have purchased them at the high value, the bear market itself hinting to us if you start trading you will lose money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
January 17, 2019, 02:02:41 AM
I practically do not trade on the stock exchange, all the more I do not want to engage in trade during this long period of the bear market. Now only experienced traders can still earn in such conditions. Now I’m still trying to make money from the bouting campaigns of the ICO, although this has become very difficult due to the large number of fraudulent ICO projects and the massive appearance of KYC checks against bounty hunters, especially at the end of the ICO or even after its completion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 01:46:15 AM
Right now the market situation is not accurate to predict because, like me, i don't have much experience towards trading. Right now the best job for me is to learn many things about the coins which have huge potential in the market. Of course, who has a very good experience will always make very good amount even though the market is in bearish mode.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 17, 2019, 01:15:01 AM
yes. but not by trading but by following the campaign bounty. because that's where the best way to wait for the market to go up again is as high as we can get profits even if not by trading
Activity: 228
January 16, 2019, 11:11:57 PM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
on a very bad market. We can't do much. we might be able to make small-scale purchases to release large losses, but we can still hope that in the future prices can show again that market potential is starting to improve.
 we can infestation because low prices still have opportunities to increase, so the key is not easy give up on trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 10:56:49 PM
nowadays I have not been able to make a profit in the trade market, when it was very difficult to profit in the trading market, looking for profits is now very difficult, I have not dared to invest in the trading market
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2019, 06:38:54 PM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
At any stage, we can earn money by trading. The important thing is whether you are a good trader or not and you dare to face the risk to get rich.
We can trade USDT in 1 day with a volume of about 100k $ and we can earn more than 1k $. It depends on market volatility and it requires your hard work and concentration.
Accepting decision based on experience can lead to success but market is always right with knowledge more than all of us. It is not easy to trade on market that moves sideways but joining trend can give higher returns. Trend is trader's friend and it gets more stronger with flow of smart money that sold to dump money.
Trend is trader's friend, trading according to it is more safe. However most high profits making when trad against the trend. But it requires to have good experience and flair.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 16, 2019, 04:35:35 PM
At any stage, we can earn money by trading. The important thing is whether you are a good trader or not and you dare to face the risk to get rich.
We can trade USDT in 1 day with a volume of about 100k $ and we can earn more than 1k $. It depends on market volatility and it requires your hard work and concentration.
Accepting decision based on experience can lead to success but market is always right with knowledge more than all of us. It is not easy to trade on market that moves sideways but joining trend can give higher returns. Trend is trader's friend and it gets more stronger with flow of smart money that sold to dump money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
January 16, 2019, 03:24:11 PM
It is not necessary to invest or trade when you are seeing market manipulation but still if trader think they are highly skilled and can find pattern to make profit then they are wrong in my opinion ,whales and big institution control market and not your chart.for someone like me who is not highly involved in trading as I have other things to do ,I prefer to hold my asset ,sooner or later price will rise. Grin
Activity: 490
January 16, 2019, 01:16:34 PM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 12, 2019, 11:41:42 PM
Other than you said scalping is the best way for me for making a money in this bear market eventhough this technique applies on some active market and a good coin. In this method you only know is to buy low and sell high even you can profit small it is good and re-try again the method and it is good than a day trader but on a risky part of this when you loss learned to hodl and wait for the next to pump.
This is the basis for trading, when the bear market, we only need to choose the right time in making a decision. remember that this condition must be faced with calm. do not determine a large gap in taking advantage, you can take small profits but you can increase the intensity in gaining profit. this is a strategy and the situation like a bear market must be dealt with in this way.
Always do the right thing, make an observation and if you are not making money then you have to relax and wait at the right timing.
Everyone has their own experience, maybe there are some traders who are making money in bear market but I'm sure most of us has a little chance to do that.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 12, 2019, 09:49:50 PM
Other than you said scalping is the best way for me for making a money in this bear market eventhough this technique applies on some active market and a good coin. In this method you only know is to buy low and sell high even you can profit small it is good and re-try again the method and it is good than a day trader but on a risky part of this when you loss learned to hodl and wait for the next to pump.
This is the basis for trading, when the bear market, we only need to choose the right time in making a decision. remember that this condition must be faced with calm. do not determine a large gap in taking advantage, you can take small profits but you can increase the intensity in gaining profit. this is a strategy and the situation like a bear market must be dealt with in this way.
Pages:
Jump to: