Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money online? - page 4. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 23, 2021, 02:12:19 AM
In our lives, it is not enough to rely on just one income, because when that income is constrained, we have no other alternative to meet our daily needs.
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
3. printing/stationery business
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
And this work is what I routinely do until now
during a pandemic like this, people who have double incomes like you certainly don't really feel the impact. I agree with you that we can't just depend on one source of income. You're lucky to be able to do all that much work well. Real world jobs can be used for daily needs and online jobs can be used for urgent needs as well as for investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 23, 2021, 01:37:08 AM
In our lives, it is not enough to rely on just one income, because when that income is constrained, we have no other alternative to meet our daily needs.
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
the job will definitely take up most of your time. How do you divide your time between family, work and vacation?
I honestly find it very difficult to divide my time between activities in real life and work online. I applaud you for being able to divide your time between real world work and online work even though it must be very difficult to do.
Activity: 205
Merit: 80
August 22, 2021, 04:13:04 PM
I resigned from my job over five years ago in order to focus on learning and perfecting my website development career and my major source of income during this learning period have been online, ranging from bounty to cryptocurrency trading. Thanks to bitcointalk.org for creating a forum like this.
So did your career as a website developer paid off?. If you are here on the forum and join bounty campaigns and set as your main income is not a good idea unless you are hired as the web developer of any site that needs one. You have to be better to compete with others just like you so it will be a challenge for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 21, 2021, 08:08:02 PM
There is a lot more opportunity In online although it will be very tough competition right now I like it. Do your work at home and there is no pressure was running under the boss. In my country, on social platforms, there is a lot more to do where I can get my pocket money from it. I am trying to get entrepreneurship in my own country's product. Make some good stuff and making this will run on my country working On it. Hardworking may lead to a successful path. I have seen many Online platforms like Fiver, more Freelancingelancing sites.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
August 21, 2021, 06:39:10 PM
Most of the works i do are online jobs. I am a very busy college student with a very low level of income to start any form of business at that time before joining fiverr almost two years back currently all my ways of making money now are online i get pretty decent amount fom fiverr,bitcointalk and my t-shirt store.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
August 21, 2021, 06:26:18 PM
I resigned from my job over five years ago in order to focus on learning and perfecting my website development career and my major source of income during this learning period have been online, ranging from bounty to cryptocurrency trading. Thanks to bitcointalk.org for creating a forum like this.
August 21, 2021, 04:34:17 PM
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
These are quite a lot of activities to fit within a day/week. If you do not mind me asking, how are you earning money from YouTube, though? Do you have an active channel with advertisements set up? If yes, with what is it related? Cryptocurrency, gaming, DIY? I'd subscribe to help another user, if you'd share it.
That's what it should be if it's about YouTube. If you have one, you'll need to meet the requirements to be eligible in youtube partnership program. In short, your videos will have advertisements for each video that had passed the no copyright check after uploading the video. For more income, some. YouTubers have their own clothing to sell online and earn money.
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 21, 2021, 04:29:21 PM
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
These are quite a lot of activities to fit within a day/week. If you do not mind me asking, how are you earning money from YouTube, though? Do you have an active channel with advertisements set up? If yes, with what is it related? Cryptocurrency, gaming, DIY? I'd subscribe to help another user, if you'd share it.

Most of the people here on this forum are probably fine financially, but when I see events happen like in Afghanistan where within seconds you have to give up literally everything you have, money, a small business you built with hard work, some of them even their families when not all of them can escape. That is the moment where I think how rich am, not living in a country that will ever force me to flee and leave everything behind. It is disturbing to see people lose their everything and they have to start all over with essentially no chance to make it. Germany isn't all honey and butter when you meet a new culture, don't speak the language and are a parent of three or even four. That is hard!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
August 21, 2021, 03:45:27 PM
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2021, 01:57:22 PM
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
You must be a really busy person to have all of these done in a day/week. You still have some life outside work hopefully, I mean you can't just dedicate all of your soul to work, get some vacation man because I feel like you need with that many work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 21, 2021, 01:34:45 PM
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
Activity: 700
August 21, 2021, 12:59:57 PM
In these times of uncertainty, much needs to be done to keep finances stable. One of them, by creating a side business online.

Extra money can be tempting and needed by anyone.

This method is known to be able to be done from home and is not too restrictive so it will not interfere with main activities.

For now I do some additional work, such as; Become a freelance writer, photo and video editor and manage social media accounts.
Activity: 966
August 21, 2021, 12:41:54 PM
I did earn money online but I didn't earn that much as I visit this forum seldomly as I focused on my real job and not long ago I was quarantined when I got positive with covid19 virus and thank god I am now okay. Most of us here replying on this thread have earned money on signature campaigns and bounty campaigns.

the same thing happens to most people, they make this work part of the side activity when they have free time. but not a few are willing to leave their main job and make this job their main job. they join airdrops and bounties then use the money they earn to trade. those who are successful with this job will definitely choose this job and leave their old job because they can make money from home and earn more money than their previous salary.

I recall those days when I was working and doing this side hustle at the same time. I wanted to resign from my job at the time and work full-time on my side hustle, but my girlfriend said it was too risky and we didn't know what would happen, which made me think twice, but I still wanted to take the risk, so I wrote a resignation letter and handed it to my boss, but she spoke highly of me, so I decided not to resign. After that, I was really disappointed because it turned out that I still lost my job because someone fired me, and the second is that if my resignation was accepted, I believe I would have made a lot of money because there were so many opportunities at the time that I missed because I was so busy at work.

I have also experience the same. But after that, even if it was at that time when crypto is not yet mainstream and just beginning to reign, but I have always believed on its potentials so I decided to focus on it. And now, here I am, enjoying the decision that I have made back in the day.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
August 21, 2021, 12:26:33 PM
I did earn money online but I didn't earn that much as I visit this forum seldomly as I focused on my real job and not long ago I was quarantined when I got positive with covid19 virus and thank god I am now okay. Most of us here replying on this thread have earned money on signature campaigns and bounty campaigns.

the same thing happens to most people, they make this work part of the side activity when they have free time. but not a few are willing to leave their main job and make this job their main job. they join airdrops and bounties then use the money they earn to trade. those who are successful with this job will definitely choose this job and leave their old job because they can make money from home and earn more money than their previous salary.

I recall those days when I was working and doing this side hustle at the same time. I wanted to resign from my job at the time and work full-time on my side hustle, but my girlfriend said it was too risky and we didn't know what would happen, which made me think twice, but I still wanted to take the risk, so I wrote a resignation letter and handed it to my boss, but she spoke highly of me, so I decided not to resign. After that, I was really disappointed because it turned out that I still lost my job because someone fired me, and the second is that if my resignation was accepted, I believe I would have made a lot of money because there were so many opportunities at the time that I missed because I was so busy at work.
Activity: 1092
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 21, 2021, 12:08:39 PM

August 20, 2021, 03:32:52 PM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
August 20, 2021, 02:00:47 PM
Yes I really thank all the campaigns and their managers for this opportunities to earn from this signature campaigns for past five years. The journey was really awesome with lots of ups and downs. Besides the signature campaigns, I had some dollars from bounty campaigns.

Other than this, I have invested around $2k on top coins on trading. So mainly, Crypto currency and its forums, exchanges are the ones, giving me incomes. I don't do any other online activities. 
Activity: 966
August 20, 2021, 01:36:59 PM
My last source of online income is signature campaigns, I've been in one for quite a while and I wish I had more time to post more, but I do not, I'll prefer to not post crap all around the forum just to get my post count up.

I have previously shared my experience with this but let me share it again:

Living in a third-world country is very challenging especially if you're brought up by single father of 5. When I first joined this forum, I had nothing on my pocket. When I got the opportunity to participate in campaign signatures back in 2018, this enabled me to fund for my own school resources and books. With this, my dad was able to prioritize my younger siblings with the money "supposedly" allocated to me.

Now, the BTC that I receive weekly from campaign signatures is relatively high especially on my current state. While receiving $65/week may not be too much for some people, to me, it's everything as it indirectly helped supporting my family as well.
I'm not from a Third World country, so I cannot fully relate with what you're saying. What's the minimum wage in dollars, if you don't mind me asking? I've got no clue on how relatable is $65/week ($260 per month), compared to your average salary.

Your campaign is definitely paying a reasonable/decent amount. The campaign I entered now is paying $55/week, which is great, it's approximately 1/4 of an average salary here, which is of great assistance on a monthly basis.

I must say that this is something that most people here the forum are thankful for, we are all able to make money online in joining signature campaign like what was mentioned by you. Now that the pandemic is still ongoing, having able to have income from online works is really something to be grateful about.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
August 20, 2021, 01:21:59 PM
My last source of online income is signature campaigns, I've been in one for quite a while and I wish I had more time to post more, but I do not, I'll prefer to not post crap all around the forum just to get my post count up.

Living in a third-world country is very challenging especially if you're brought up by single father of 5. When I first joined this forum, I had nothing on my pocket. When I got the opportunity to participate in campaign signatures back in 2018, this enabled me to fund for my own school resources and books. With this, my dad was able to prioritize my younger siblings with the money "supposedly" allocated to me.

Now, the BTC that I receive weekly from campaign signatures is relatively high especially on my current state. While receiving $65/week may not be too much for some people, to me, it's everything as it indirectly helped supporting my family as well.
I'm not from a Third World country, so I cannot fully relate with what you're saying. What's the minimum wage in dollars, if you don't mind me asking? I've got no clue on how relatable is $65/week ($260 per month), compared to your average salary.

Your campaign is definitely paying a reasonable/decent amount. The campaign I entered now is paying $55/week, which is great, it's approximately 1/4 of an average salary here, which is of great assistance on a monthly basis.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
August 20, 2021, 11:50:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: