Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money online? - page 7. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 276
August 08, 2021, 03:54:45 AM
My country is faced with Cryptocurrencies regulations and Centralized exchanges are not allowed to transact with banks directly so, I offer a kind of humanitarian services by paying Bitcoin enthusiasts in my community in fiats with my Bank account and you could term it OTC Trading that's the only source of income for me online currently. I'm open to more as I'm not well skilled in Digital technologies to offer a valuable service in the service board. For now I'm very comfortable with the little income I get from there.
Most countries have regulations when importing money from abroad, which is an indirect way of imposing taxation. My country, Greece, doesn't have a direct way of taxing cryptocurrency, however, I have a few thousand dollars worth of cryptocurrency, but it won't that simple to deposit such amount to my bank account, I'll definitely lose 20-24% in taxes.
My country's is different, we use Binance P2P to acquire Bitcoin and trading there is similar to daily bank to bank payment. Transaction reference is done without giving the purpose which it's meant for. So, there are no hidden charges attached.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 07, 2021, 05:52:50 PM
Yes I make money online. Since the pandemic I have decided to stop working and focus on the results I get online. The results I make to meet the needs of every day.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
August 07, 2021, 03:45:55 PM
My country is faced with Cryptocurrencies regulations and Centralized exchanges are not allowed to transact with banks directly so, I offer a kind of humanitarian services by paying Bitcoin enthusiasts in my community in fiats with my Bank account and you could term it OTC Trading that's the only source of income for me online currently. I'm open to more as I'm not well skilled in Digital technologies to offer a valuable service in the service board. For now I'm very comfortable with the little income I get from there.
Most countries have regulations when importing money from abroad, which is an indirect way of imposing taxation. My country, Greece, doesn't have a direct way of taxing cryptocurrency, however, I have a few thousand dollars worth of cryptocurrency, but it won't that simple to deposit such amount to my bank account, I'll definitely lose 20-24% in taxes.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 07, 2021, 12:15:14 PM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
August 07, 2021, 04:18:34 AM
Indeed, the more regulations or policies from Google come here, the more burdensome the publishers are.
maybe one of the reasons why many publishers switch to cryptocurrency because of this,
I'm sure they've considered their decision even though it's actually not easy to make a profit here
I think the crypto world is very familiar with the Google Adsense community group that I have known and they have been investing since the hype doge and are now also active in the stock market. They have accumulated huge money in monthly withdrawals from Adsense and more assets invested in crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 07, 2021, 03:38:46 AM
There are many sites in this forum to earn money so you need to find a specific site have done many projects but I have not been able to earn much so  think it is better to invest. It's easy to make money investing in crypto the market must be examined before investing. Many currencies show their good position but the projects are scammed and run away must participate by verifying.
Activity: 62
Merit: 6
August 07, 2021, 03:11:02 AM
I learned photography outside of normal work, and I also learned PS. I submit my photos every week, and my photos come from life.
I will use the photo income to invest in cryptocurrency, no one will feel that they have more money
I'm looking at other projects, but other tasks and projects must be done after a good understanding. Don't be deceived.
Activity: 661
Merit: 100
August 07, 2021, 02:56:53 AM
Personally I don’t have to work as my parents provide for me, so everything I earn I can save, or invest, or spend wherever I want. But anyway I am learning the crypto market to know how to earn on it in the future. Moreover I want to become a developer.

Now I invest in Bitcoin and in some other fundamental currencies (but there is a small capital now, so not very profitable), also I invested in pancake swap BNB-Cake. One more thing is that I participate in different marketing campaigns (Airdrops, bounties).
August 07, 2021, 02:47:05 AM
I've been looking up for opportunities here on the forum to find some good project that could lead me to financial freedom, sadly signature campaigns aren't one of those. Signature campaigns sufficient enough for us to have a good kind of living thus having some main source could do good for us. This pandemic taught me a lot about earning online by applying in freelancing. It could give good amount of money as well as experience as well.

To change the future instantly, of course, we can't rely on signature campaigns on this forum, we have to take extreme steps, namely boldly investing in new listed coins, many people always say it's too late but I think the opportunity to profit 100x in a year or less is common in crypto.
Signature campaigns weren't supposed to make you a fortune, but a small side income for the time you spend advertising your sponsor, by simply making a  few constructive posts around the forum. It's not really time-consuming to expect a high reward, however, it's still nice to be able to save some money by simply being active on the forum.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 06, 2021, 08:22:26 PM
I've been looking up for opportunities here on the forum to find some good project that could lead me to financial freedom, sadly signature campaigns aren't one of those. Signature campaigns sufficient enough for us to have a good kind of living thus having some main source could do good for us. This pandemic taught me a lot about earning online by applying in freelancing. It could give good amount of money as well as experience as well.

To change the future instantly, of course, we can't rely on signature campaigns on this forum, we have to take extreme steps, namely boldly investing in new listed coins, many people always say it's too late but I think the opportunity to profit 100x in a year or less is common in crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
August 06, 2021, 07:49:30 PM
Yes, I work online at the Freelance sites in addition to my main work and I work on bounty campaigns in this forum and I work as a Telegram Moderator for one of the projects for some hours. In addition, I publish posts on my blog and publish videos on my YouTube channel and earn from Google AdSense. Working online requires experience, time and skill, and with time, you can make a lot of money just starting from now on learning.

On the eve of Corona, most people in the world are living in captivity. Most of the people have become unemployed and people have to resort to different methods for income. Passive income is one of the main ways Make Income Online. I have a lot of online income experience but now due to extra stress online income is much less than before. Now, as before, you can earn income from Bounty Campaign
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 06, 2021, 06:06:49 PM
Do you have other skills? the campaigns are incentive and don't think of it that it will save you and will put you into financial freedom.

You already have the idea about freelancing and that's how you're going to work for them. You need to look for those people that are looking for a freelancer that offer services and that's how you're going to start.

That's why I've asked you if you have other skills.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 06, 2021, 02:07:49 PM
Google Adsense used to be extremely profitable in the past, it was a popular way of earning for many websites. Why did you stop maintaining your blog, if you don't mind me asking? What kind of profit were you generating on a daily and monthly basis?
Google Adsense publishers so far are very profitable but Google algorithm changes all the time so many publishers can't match their expertise with the regulations, another information if Google has applied 10% tax on every monthly withdrawal. Many publishers are also turning to crypto in search of a viable platform for their profit. CMIIW
Indeed, the more regulations or policies from Google come here, the more burdensome the publishers are.
maybe one of the reasons why many publishers switch to cryptocurrency because of this,
I'm sure they've considered their decision even though it's actually not easy to make a profit here
August 06, 2021, 01:42:20 PM
Your rank is quite low to expect to make a decent income just by signature campaigns, you might be a member, however, you're lacking the necessary acquired merit in order to participate in most signature campaigns. I'll advise you to make constructive posts, attributing to the forum, in pursuit to receive the necessary merit to even signup for one.

For instance, Bitvest and 777Bitcoin require you to have at least 5 merit in order to apply.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
August 06, 2021, 01:02:33 PM
Google Adsense used to be extremely profitable in the past, it was a popular way of earning for many websites. Why did you stop maintaining your blog, if you don't mind me asking? What kind of profit were you generating on a daily and monthly basis?
Google Adsense publishers so far are very profitable but Google algorithm changes all the time so many publishers can't match their expertise with the regulations, another information if Google has applied 10% tax on every monthly withdrawal. Many publishers are also turning to crypto in search of a viable platform for their profit. CMIIW
August 06, 2021, 11:42:14 AM
Yes, I work online at the Freelance sites in addition to my main work and I work on bounty campaigns in this forum and I work as a Telegram Moderator for one of the projects for some hours. In addition, I publish posts on my blog and publish videos on my YouTube channel and earn from Google AdSense. Working online requires experience, time and skill, and with time, you can make a lot of money just starting from now on learning.

Yes that's right, online work requires ability, time, patience and of course you have to always keep up with the latest news, when I was in school I was also active making money online by writing on blogs and earning money from Google Adsense ads, but because I had to work real I was no longer active from 2011 and since 2019 I'm only making online from crypto especially in this forum.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
August 06, 2021, 08:40:04 AM
The pandemic conditions have limited the space for interacting activities for everything so that the graph statistics of the drastic economic decline of several countries. But on the other hand, this pandemic has given full time space for crypto activities for the purpose of improving the economy has fallen during the pandemic, people have turned to traders and investors' jobs and will probably continue even though this pandemic is gone.
besides many people coming to cryptocurrency because of this pandemic, we can see more and more youtubers with various content. but frankly for me only from this online work can make money, although sometimes many projects are scams and ultimately don't pay, and I consider it just a risk

Yes, there are a lot of videos about cryptocurrencies on YouTube now, which is fantastic! I remember when there were only a few videos about this and you had to read online articles if you wanted a review of a specific coin; now, almost all new coins are available on YouTube. These YouTube campaigns are the reason why there are so many videos for the new coins these days, and you can watch all of them to learn more about them.
August 06, 2021, 08:03:10 AM
I'm currently working at a normal 8-hour shift job, 6 times per day in order to make a living, but I was always seeking some extra income that could be earned at home. Moreover, I'm doing my internship now, in order to graduate, in which I'm working from home, online. However, I do not actually count that as an online income, due to its nature.

I'm interested to see how other members of this community earn money online, either if it's a full income, or some extra pocket money. I used to trade a few months ago, when I was out of work due to Covid-19 restrictions. Likewise, I've stopped now because it was causing me anxiety, while at the same time having limited time due to being occupied with work.

Although I've stopped trading, I invested my money into DeFi projects, the first vault I joined as a liquidity provider, was an algorithmic stablecoin (Bolt Dollar), which resulted in approximately $1.000 in gross profit, before sinking into the abyss. I've now resigned from risky vaults and invested into Stable LPs (Currently in Iron - BUSD). It's a small reward but involves minimal risk and action.

My last source of online income is signature campaigns, I've been in one for quite a while and I wish I had more time to post more, but I do not, I'll prefer to not post crap all around the forum just to get my post count up.

I might not make much, provided I had more free time than I would definitely earn more, but I'm satisfied that I have another method of earning some kind of income. How are you making money? Are you a full-time trader, a DeFi investor? Let us know!
I used to be a full time worker before the covid 19 pandemic, but when the covid 19 condition hit our country, I finally became a full time trader, which I used to just make a sideline now I've been looking for money online on time, besides being active in the forum to increase knowledge and seek knowledge with other friends.

Other than trading are you able to make money online by other methods too ?
I think trading may not be in profit always and we need to have a stable income source, where we can get certain amount of grantee money.
I also used to trade, but took a decent hit when Tesla/Elon Musk bought Bitcoin and ended in a loss. However, most of my trades were successful in terms of generating income, earning 8-10% from each trade. At the same time, I'm pursuing to post on the forum every week, making a reasonable income each month.

I'm not trading anymore, however, it cannot be deemed as a stable income, since it's extremely unpredictable.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
August 06, 2021, 04:13:36 AM

How much are you earning from AdSense on a monthly basis?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
August 06, 2021, 04:06:34 AM
I'm currently working at a normal 8-hour shift job, 6 times per day in order to make a living, but I was always seeking some extra income that could be earned at home. Moreover, I'm doing my internship now, in order to graduate, in which I'm working from home, online. However, I do not actually count that as an online income, due to its nature.

I'm interested to see how other members of this community earn money online, either if it's a full income, or some extra pocket money. I used to trade a few months ago, when I was out of work due to Covid-19 restrictions. Likewise, I've stopped now because it was causing me anxiety, while at the same time having limited time due to being occupied with work.

Although I've stopped trading, I invested my money into DeFi projects, the first vault I joined as a liquidity provider, was an algorithmic stablecoin (Bolt Dollar), which resulted in approximately $1.000 in gross profit, before sinking into the abyss. I've now resigned from risky vaults and invested into Stable LPs (Currently in Iron - BUSD). It's a small reward but involves minimal risk and action.

My last source of online income is signature campaigns, I've been in one for quite a while and I wish I had more time to post more, but I do not, I'll prefer to not post crap all around the forum just to get my post count up.

I might not make much, provided I had more free time than I would definitely earn more, but I'm satisfied that I have another method of earning some kind of income. How are you making money? Are you a full-time trader, a DeFi investor? Let us know!
I used to be a full time worker before the covid 19 pandemic, but when the covid 19 condition hit our country, I finally became a full time trader, which I used to just make a sideline now I've been looking for money online on time, besides being active in the forum to increase knowledge and seek knowledge with other friends.

Other than trading are you able to make money online by other methods too ?
I think trading may not be in profit always and we need to have a stable income source, where we can get certain amount of grantee money.
Pages:
Jump to: