Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money online? - page 9. (Read 4561 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 02, 2021, 08:38:35 AM
yes, i am making money online, i both sell online and invest in cryptocurrencies, i graduated from school but after graduation i did not get the job i wanted, so me and a friend  learn and set up an online sales website, from this sale I earn a decent amount of capital and invest in cryptocurrencies, I love this job because it's not controlled by anyone and I also earn  quite high profit to cover life

The very example that if you are really seeking  to earned money,

You don't need to worry if you don't get the job you wish but thru your hardship and those ideas inside you, there's always open venue for you, and good thing that you and your friend got something to begin with and now with the help of crypto investing, you are now capable to live the life you want without any boss above you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
August 02, 2021, 06:44:38 AM
yes, i am making money online, i both sell online and invest in cryptocurrencies, i graduated from school but after graduation i did not get the job i wanted, so me and a friend  learn and set up an online sales website, from this sale I earn a decent amount of capital and invest in cryptocurrencies, I love this job because it's not controlled by anyone and I also earn  quite high profit to cover life
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
July 29, 2021, 03:51:07 AM
Not yet but believing soon I will be a beneficial of online platform.

Am open to be knowledge about anyone that is active and beneficial any one can share with me.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
July 28, 2021, 11:06:43 PM
Currently, my working time is 100% online, in addition to making money-making videos on youtube, I also do online money-making campaigns, sometimes working all day for more than 10 hours and playing games that can be invested in. make money like aixe, so everyday for me is almost 100% making money online, a month profit is about $ 250 - $ 300 depending on the month but life is stable during this covid season
That's good to know that you've been maximizing your time and making money online.

Is $250-$300 is just an estimation or it's a firm amount that you're earning online with those activities that you do? When you say 'aixe', I think that you meant to say axie, right?

AFAIK, people who got it are earning more than the amount you've said per month.
It is axie indeed since its currently on hype now and basing on the amount then it is usually the amount that a certain person could earn on that game as a scholar so i presuming that it is likely
he's talking about that game which i could say that it could really be a life saving into this pandemic situation but depending on which country you do live in because value of $200-300 isnt
really that much when you do live on a 1st world country but if you do live on 3rd world then that would really be a significant one.
Hmm, yeah as a scholar there's a portion that goes to the owner and to him, maybe as a scholar and that's the amount that he's getting. Not bad for having no investment at all but only your time and effort.

Yeah, for first world countries, that amount isn't a lot but it's helpful for those developing and the rest of those countries next to it.

Agree most of the rate now is 60% for the manager and 40% for the scholar which is really good because it is above the minimum wage in our country , you are earning by playing and it is not really stressful if the servers are okay. I am also a scholar which is really thankful the truth it is bigger than my salary in my current job and it takes less time which is i am very thankful, I saw some scholar is not thankful to the manager because of the percentage of their cut in earning but imagine the manager spend a lot of money and you are just play.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
July 28, 2021, 10:22:39 PM
In addition to my normal work, cryptocurrency is my side business. I will look at some bounty programs. I have learned some PS and PR. I also know poker gambling, but I think it still requires some basic capital, and I want to try it. I can use some free time to learn more. During the epidemic, I also received a small amount of funds by uploading photos I took and modifying pictures, and I was very satisfied. Try boldly, the next success is you!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
July 17, 2021, 11:18:23 PM
There are trillions of $ moving online every month, let's find a system to get a very small portion of it in our pockets through providing value and change our life for the better
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 13, 2021, 11:11:49 AM
Currently, my working time is 100% online, in addition to making money-making videos on youtube, I also do online money-making campaigns, sometimes working all day for more than 10 hours and playing games that can be invested in. make money like aixe, so everyday for me is almost 100% making money online, a month profit is about $ 250 - $ 300 depending on the month but life is stable during this covid season
Since the pandemic hit the world many people do work online, even learning activities are also carried out online. what you say makes a lot of people's minds open a little, if making money online is not only bitcoin or this forum. making money $250-$300 per month from online is already very good, than you have to work in a company that takes some of your freedom.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
July 13, 2021, 08:12:39 AM
That's good to know that you've been maximizing your time and making money online.

Is $250-$300 is just an estimation or it's a firm amount that you're earning online with those activities that you do? When you say 'aixe', I think that you meant to say axie, right?

AFAIK, people who got it are earning more than the amount you've said per month.
It is axie indeed since its currently on hype now and basing on the amount then it is usually the amount that a certain person could earn on that game as a scholar so i presuming that it is likely
he's talking about that game which i could say that it could really be a life saving into this pandemic situation but depending on which country you do live in because value of $200-300 isnt
really that much when you do live on a 1st world country but if you do live on 3rd world then that would really be a significant one.
When my monthly salary is approximately 750 euros (around 880 dollars), so earning $300 extra per month is 1/3rd of my salary, which would be great. I used to earn more than $250 per month just by the Iron Finance Defi Project. Unfortunately, it was short-lived and only lasted a month. Anything I do online, isn't to make a living, but to make living a little more comfortable.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 13, 2021, 05:16:42 AM

Hmm, yeah as a scholar there's a portion that goes to the owner and to him, maybe as a scholar and that's the amount that he's getting. Not bad for having no investment at all but only your time and effort.

Yeah, for first world countries, that amount isn't a lot but it's helpful for those developing and the rest of those countries next to it.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
July 12, 2021, 05:42:38 PM

July 12, 2021, 05:07:41 PM

Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
July 12, 2021, 04:26:51 PM
Yes! I am doing signature campaigns as well as day trading to manage my expenses. Offline job conditions are not very good and majority of the business were severely hit by the COVID. I also write few article and proof read some when every I get free time.
I doubt it could finance even your weekly needs. The only thing that could ever give us best money online in my own opinion is either day trading or having free lancing. Signature campaigns nowadays are for sidelines only not for main source of income. Bounties are much worse. I just hope this will change in the near future.
It doesn't, it's just a side income but week by week, it can add up into decent pocket money. Signature campaign earnings have severely dropped, but I'm not beefing about it, it's almost a second nature to write a few posts per day. I've currently assigned a separate wallet just for that and I've gathered a small but reasonable amount of money.
Yeah its true. Just let the money stay in another wallet and let your income grow as BTC grows. As for me, were signature paying BTC isn't a thing anymore, bounties are my main source of sidelines. However its almost once in a blue moon to have and join a good paying bounty. Some worth 1$ after a month of work and some even dont pay you at all. I don't want to say names but some high ranking bounty managers doesn't even care about hunters anymore.

BTC campaign, which has a fixed rate and is paid weekly, is the best if you want a constant and sure income. The majority of this campaign is aimed at promoting their gambling website. But, 3 years ago, I believe you could make a lot of money in bounties, and that was before shitcoin came along. I recall that there were a lot of successful bounties, and whatever you choose, they are really good and after a week or a month, they are already listed on exchanges, where a dump usually occurs. Bounties are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and signature campaigns in Bitcoin are reliable, ensuring that you will receive the same amount of money each week.
I had participated in two/three bounty campaigns which, unfortunately, never took off. It was Nolly and Kakushin if I remember correctly. They are both worthless and was a total waste of time. Bounties can be extremely profitable if they take off, but I wouldn't depend on them as an income.

My campaign doesn't have a fixed rate, so my income is dependent on how much time I spend around here.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
July 12, 2021, 12:21:18 PM
Yes! I am doing signature campaigns as well as day trading to manage my expenses. Offline job conditions are not very good and majority of the business were severely hit by the COVID. I also write few article and proof read some when every I get free time.
I doubt it could finance even your weekly needs. The only thing that could ever give us best money online in my own opinion is either day trading or having free lancing. Signature campaigns nowadays are for sidelines only not for main source of income. Bounties are much worse. I just hope this will change in the near future.
It doesn't, it's just a side income but week by week, it can add up into decent pocket money. Signature campaign earnings have severely dropped, but I'm not beefing about it, it's almost a second nature to write a few posts per day. I've currently assigned a separate wallet just for that and I've gathered a small but reasonable amount of money.
Yeah its true. Just let the money stay in another wallet and let your income grow as BTC grows. As for me, were signature paying BTC isn't a thing anymore, bounties are my main source of sidelines. However its almost once in a blue moon to have and join a good paying bounty. Some worth 1$ after a month of work and some even dont pay you at all. I don't want to say names but some high ranking bounty managers doesn't even care about hunters anymore.

BTC campaign, which has a fixed rate and is paid weekly, is the best if you want a constant and sure income. The majority of this campaign is aimed at promoting their gambling website. But, 3 years ago, I believe you could make a lot of money in bounties, and that was before shitcoin came along. I recall that there were a lot of successful bounties, and whatever you choose, they are really good and after a week or a month, they are already listed on exchanges, where a dump usually occurs. Bounties are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and signature campaigns in Bitcoin are reliable, ensuring that you will receive the same amount of money each week.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
July 12, 2021, 12:18:40 PM
^ If you have enough capital and if it is suitable for your skills like trading or gambling you can make money online. There is no need to waste your time joining in bounty because most of them now turn into a scam and you can't able to get profit in a short period of time, more or less in bounty, 6 months ort 1 year before it will be listed on the exchange. Gambling and trading is the easiest and fastest way of making money online, yes there is a risk but it means high risk has result in high profit.
Expecting capital from the bounty will not fully happen, instead it will be stressful for you because you have been working on promoting for a long time but in the end it becomes a fraud too, so indeed we must dare to do it with skills that are honed with trading, we are still quite sure that we can earn online money is not only that but there is still a lot that can be made online.

Gambling is indeed a high risk and this must be accompanied by joy, not only coercion to win, it is not good but there is also a hobby of gambling there are many people who have earned from gambling because this is their love of gambling games
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
July 12, 2021, 11:49:14 AM
Yes, after getting to know cryptocurrency I made money online, at first I followed cloud mining in 2014-2017 but I got lost because many scams, after that I made money online by investing crypto like ICO, and bought on an exchange and then held for short or long term.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
July 12, 2021, 09:31:27 AM
all of us who are here are no different because we are looking for additional money even though it is not as a main job, this proves that we are one of the online workers. In fact, I used to make online work as my main job, one of which was trading and crypto investment but after a big loss in 2018 made me to withdraw some of the funds to be developed for agricultural and livestock businesses that I used to let run without progress
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
July 12, 2021, 09:10:04 AM
~
yes I make money online and the biggest online income I get is from this forum
I work in a small IT company in my city, we only have few customers so I need money from other places

lucky I already know enough about this forum and make money online from the signature campaign I follow
As I get older, the demands of life increase, so income from other sources is very important for me
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
July 12, 2021, 02:47:19 AM
July 10, 2021, 06:01:48 PM
Is someone grinding online poker to make money as a side or main hustle ?
It depends to that person. But I knew in the circle of my friends that do this as their main hustle but I don't know if they're still into it. So if someone do it as their main source then that's their main hustle.

And it doesn't matter as long as they've managed to earn from playing online poker and they know the circles of it including the risk they take. For someone who can't rely on it wholly can just play it part time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
July 10, 2021, 05:57:46 PM
A very Good question considering the fact that not every internet users are conversant with the legal method of making cool cash online especially legitimately. But then, the Question which should follow would now be  how do you make cool cash online without falling for scammers who are already a disadvantaged and discouragement to newbies online,I think thats how it should be asked.

Pages:
Jump to: