Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready for bull market? - page 18. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 18, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

Ots not just being ready,i have waited for this in such a long time i have my red carpet and entourage to welcome the bull as my altcoins are on the exchangers and one click away tobe converted into ethereum and bitcoin

Do i sounds like very excited?lol but i know more of us has this same feeling so celebrate with me as marketcap hits $300 billion again
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 07:54:22 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to take the opportunity to buy as many coin as you desire provided you have the spare cash to do that because the price is low and I believe in the next couple of month before the end of the year, the price of this coin will be higher than they are now as the market would have recovered from he bear and the bull will start.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
July 18, 2018, 07:41:06 AM
Not ready at all. Still accumulating. Could we please not let the bulls out just yet?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 18, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

I have been waiting for too long,have been invested cheaper price coins when dip covers the market

And today as looking at the movement i can feel that this is the start of the long waited bullmarket

If this continues to break the hot spots then for sure August is one big month for all cryptonians so lets be ready in every exchangers we thinks has good value for our coins,goodluck to all of us
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 18, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
Every day I am ready to welcome the arrival of the bull market. I purchased ETH, ADA, Bitcoin from early April. My purpose is to wait for the arrival of the bull market!
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
I H&S played out like a charm on bitcoin.

Alts are primed and breaking up, most haven't broken the MEME line yet but the next few weeks will confirm.

Whales are accumulating

Activity: 378
Merit: 20
July 18, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
I hope so. I think everybody is ready for bull market because everybody wants to get rid of bearish market.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
July 18, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

hope is what you say and people start to be happy. The bear season lasted very long and we had lost enough.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 05:01:01 AM
I think everyone is ready for bull market as it's been quite tough months recently. However, I still don't think we're close to a bull market yet, the market needs more regulations to have a nice and long bull run.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
I am a bagholder for a couple of months now, I am sitting tight for the bull.  I will extremely glad to see little developments in my portfolio.  But I don't think the Bull is back we have to wait to announce  the BULL is back.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 16, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

Weird question. We are always ready. Even those who have small amount of assets are ready, because everyone want to multiply all funds that they have. People who wait for bullrun more than we did, are startup owners, because bullrun means success even to not very good projects. But who will ask our opinion. All that we can do is seet and wait.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
July 16, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
We saw last year that the second half of the year was the business end, personally i would
like to see a more healthy type of growth rather than a bull run where more people could get burned.
A more sustainable type of growth like using an analogy of a giant train stopping at lots of stations to
pick up passengers but nobody getting off!
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 16, 2018, 03:36:16 PM
I think that now the market will grow a little and fall again, and the market will grow seriously before the new year, when everyone has a pre-holiday turmoil and everyone needs money. Then there will be real growth. Therefore, now on the growth, too, you can sell and buy again on the fall.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
July 16, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
I expect a very good rise at the beginning of 2019 if it is very close. I hope it starts to rise earlier.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
July 16, 2018, 01:42:27 PM
In my opinion, we all expected the bull market with the onset of spring heat. The summer heat has already come, and the bulls can not be seen. I think that the recovery of the crypto-currency market will begin somewhere in the middle of September, but a big upswing will most likely not be seen. I think that bitcoin will rise to 15,000 - 20,000 dollars by the end of the year, ethereum to 1500-2000 dollars.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
July 16, 2018, 01:28:56 PM
I never panicked selling and I have to long to hodl my favorite coins when the circumstances like this.
Soooo, I'm ready for the next bull run in this year because I already have more than enough stock of Bitcoin and Altcoins Grin
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 11:40:51 AM
 Just like any soldier, I am always ready to take a ride if the bull run again, it's been a long way of waiting but it doesn't give me a reason for backing out but it motivates me in taking a great hold than selling out as the only way to recover probably losses.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 10:21:24 AM
No! Not yet, i don't any cash on me and i need more income. Go full bear market again Tongue
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:17:56 AM
do you guys know about ETF and SEC regulation? a lot of cryptonews today talking about this, if SEC make positive announcement about ETF, bitcoin will go beyond mars Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
I think a lot of people are preparing for a new bull market, but the market is not ideal and may not be as expected by many people. It may take a long time to continue to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: